UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Have you visited this museum? If so what are your thoughts?
I haven't been there yet and I live in the DMV. I'm still waiting for all the hype to die down so I can take my time. If you're looking to get your jaws tight with anger then this museum is where every black man needs to visit. https://museumandmemorial.eji.org/museum
This shit will fuck you up bad! Its in Montgomery, AL.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You and Megathong will donate to this shit show for the Buck Breaking exhibit alone.
hqdefault.jpg

Megatrans

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
HNIC ASKED ON HIS GO FUND ME IN OCTOBER FOR 2OK TO HELP WITH THE SITE. IN 9 MONTHS BOARD MEMBERS HAVEN'T DONATED EVEN 10% OF THAT.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

TARIQ NASHEED HAS RAISED 100K IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO ANY BGOL MEMBER ABOUT FUND RAISING EFFORTS.

ANYTIME HNIC ASKS FOR DONATIONS PEOPLE EITHER LEAVE OR DON'T GIVE SHIT. OF COURSE THEY GONNA TRIP OVER $7 MILL, THEY HERE EVERY DAY AND WON'T GIVE VESTON THE $20K HE NEEDS.
:frozen:

@Soul On Ice @Megatron X

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
There are serious red flags with this guy, why am I the only one to see them? This is what Haiti fought back against was clowns like this.

Run a legitimate business operation than setup this museum on your own dime.

This. Why the fuck Tariq need donations from common folk too? Go get some celebrity money asshole! But nooooooo! He too busy wearing net tee shirts in Atl running around looking for bootyhole! Man fuck Tariq!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
HNIC ASKED ON HIS GO FUND ME IN OCTOBER FOR 2OK TO HELP WITH THE SITE. IN 9 MONTHS BOARD MEMBERS HAVEN'T DONATED EVEN 10% OF THAT.

ANYTIME HNIC ASKS FOR DONATIONS PEOPLE EITHER LEAVE OR DON'T GIVE SHIT. OF COURSE THEY GONNA TRIP OVER $7 MILL, THEY HERE EVERY DAY AND WON'T GIVE VESTON THE $20K HE NEEDS.

@Soul On Ice @Megatron X
Yeah i been peeped that bro.
Thats why I coined the term "BGOL Baller/Millionaire"
On here everyone fucking natural models with no tats or weaves from Wakanda and driving NEXT years model foreigns and vacation 3 months in the Maldives on 200ft yachts.
thats why i only take a handful of these characters serious.

I been slowly reading up in this thread. Only on page 4 so far, but you definitely killing them
:itsawrap:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This. Why the fuck Tariq need donations from common folk too? Go get some celebrity money asshole! But nooooooo! He too busy wearing net tee shirts in Atl running around looking for bootyhole! Man fuck Tariq!

Red Flags

1. This ties into Haiti Jovenel Moise, using the legacy and history of their struggle to be free to validate a cloaked white supremacist move against us. JM knew he would need the West blessing to establish an authoritarian state and extend his presidency for a year, he denied vaccines that killed thousands as a dog whistle. We have seen prominent Civil Rights Leaders being used to support Crime Bills and Welfare Reform.

maxresdefault.jpg

2. I call him and others like Boyce Watkins and Roland Martin that were in the legacy MSM system than transitioned over to social media and Youtube. He purposely downgraded his video resolution as a filmmaker to look underground. This was something Boyce Watkins attempted to do. I reported on local news channels doing this tactic for videos appearing on Youtube. Why are you hiding your past affiliations with Fox and CNN?

3. His widespread promotion of his video content on white media outlets to us.

I would support his venture, but I try to convert many of them away from racial cannibalism. He is trying to feed his family by betraying the black community, some of the things he has done is not that bad compared to other clowns I deal with that do cop propaganda or try to distract us from getting higher pay by pursuing worthless college degrees.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

@Soul On Ice @Megatron X
And he just stated its a fixed goal campaign, so if his fund raising goal is not met no one losses their money it is just canceled.

cued up

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah i been peeped that bro.
Thats why I coined the term "BGOL Baller/Millionaire"
On here everyone fucking natural models with no tats or weaves from Wakanda and driving NEXT years model foreigns and vacation 3 months in the Maldives on 200ft yachts.
thats why i only take a handful of these characters serious.

I been slowly reading up in this thread. Only on page 4 so far, but you definitely killing them

This site is tailor made for clout chasers and grifters. These dudes never help HNIC so I have to believe most are really broke and don't got it like that.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This site is tailor made for clout chasers and grifters. These dudes never help HNIC so I have to believe most are really broke and don't got it like that.
From HNIC patreon

PATRONS
$438
PER MONTH

$437.52 of $6,000 per month

What's up BGOL family. I need $6,000 a month to run a stress free website. Hire help when needed, Keep the website up to date. Provide the bells and whistles you keep asking me about.

It will also relax my mind so I can create other projects outside of BGOL. Projects that will help make BGOL more self sufficient. I think with some reliable income I can start and grow a sports and political youtube channel. A channel and maybe a podcast that will be different from what we are use to.

Together we can make this happen. HNIC
1 of 1

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know if you struggle with reading comprehension or what. I don't have enough information about Tariq to have a mind to change about him. I seen a few of his movies and listened to a few of his broadcasts. It seems like a few of the people on this thread know more about him than I do.
To answer your stupid question, I was in HS 20 years ago. So the chicks that were "hoes" in 2001 had plenty of time to change their lives. So I ain't worried about what a girl did 20 years ago. And there's a big difference in being a hoe in real life vs playing a hoe for a tv gig.

Jaime Foxx wore a dress on In Living Color by your logic he's a tranny in 2021, sounds stupid doesn't it?
Damn

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
IMO it's hard to base an intelligent opinion on a stranger. Where are you getting your information to form your opinion about this dude? I've seen 3 of the Hidden Colors, heard a few of his audio broadcasts and some of his stuff I agree with, some I don't. I think his idea for a black museum is a good one whether I'm donating or not.
What are some of those inconsistencies? I think he did a good job on the 3 I've seen.
A few items from my notes:

"Rizza Islam gave an unsubstantiated claim that in 1974 Henry Kissinger promoted homosexuality as a means of population control in the Black community. Specifically Rizza quoted him in NSSM 200 as having said, "depopulation should be the highest priority of u.s. foreign policy towards the third world”. I read the document. That quote is nowhere in it. Nor is depopulation recommended within the document. https://www.zebrafactcheck.com/did-kissinger-call-depopulation-a-priority "

• Phil Valentine said that human surplus is no longer necessary so the plan is to get rid of at least 5 billion people. He didn’t state WHO is behind such a plan nor provide documentation for such a plan.
  • Lord Jamar made an erroneous statement that 60% of produce is infused with soy icing. Utter made-up bullshit with no foundation. Neither for the statement nor the statistic.
  • Wesley Muhammad described a policy in Baltimore where in lieu of a defendant going to jail, they could get a sex change with the help of Johns Hopkins University, This was not a policy, It related to a single case and a single defendant in 1963.
  • Phil Valentine claimed that saltpeter is used in prisons to suppress sexual urges or virility in inmates. Saltpeter has no effect on libido. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-saltpeter-principle/. Another urban legend presented as fact.
I have a whole bunch more stuff- especially erroneous statements made with zero documentation or official stats to back them up.

I don't know if you struggle with reading comprehension or what. I don't have enough information about Tariq to have a mind to change about him. I seen a few of his movies and listened to a few of his broadcasts. It seems like a few of the people on this thread know more about him than I do.
To answer your stupid question, I was in HS 20 years ago. So the chicks that were "hoes" in 2001 had plenty of time to change their lives. So I ain't worried about what a girl did 20 years ago. And there's a big difference in being a hoe in real life vs playing a hoe for a tv gig.

Jaime Foxx wore a dress on In Living Color by your logic he's a tranny in 2021, sounds stupid doesn't it?
The most important courses I took in college in my first year were two that are required by anyone seeking any kind of degree: English 101 and 102. Those two semesters of classes were designed to prepare us to write a 15 page research paper that was 70% of our English 102 grade.

Why were they the most important? Here's the descrips:

English (ENGLISH) 101
Composition
Development of critical and analytical skills in writing and reading of expository prose. Writing assignments, as appropriate to the discipline, are part of the course.

English (ENGLISH) 102
Composition
Continuation of English 101. Introduces methods of research and writing of investigative papers. Writing assignments, as appropriate to the discipline, are part of the course.

So basically it teaches how to critically analyze information and also teaches how to properly present one's own assertions in such a way that it's not just your personal opinion but something backed up by reputable literary sources. It requires one to provide direct quotes and to document the sources of those quotes including who the author was and including the title and date of the publication as well as the page and the paragraph where that quote is found.

It. prepares. individuals. to. critically. analyze. information. and. be. thorough. and. complete. in. presenting. information.

This is the foundation of good journalism as well as good documentaries. This is what separates great documentaries like Ava Duvernay's, "13th" (on Netflix) from what Tariq makes and calls "documentaries".

It's not enough to just give a narrative about history. You have to provide the sources in a way that represents good journalistic integrity. For example:
- In his book, "African World Revolution", Dr. Clarke writes, "______"
- In a January 5, 1989 Washington post article entitled, "______", Erin Miller writes, "_____"

If one of the experts makes an assertion- especially a controversial assertion that is supposed to support the narrative of the documentary, it should ALWAYS be followed up immediately by detailed information to back up that exact point. Otherwise it's just one person's opinion.

What I saw in Buck Breaking was a film full of people giving opinions and narratives that were supposed to be taken as fact just because they said it- but provided either weak support or most often no support or proof of what they said. In fact, the very concept of buck breaking itself as a systemic method of controlling communities of enslaved people might be fiction. I was unable to locate any reputable sources or any historical accountings proving that anything like how he described as buck breaking taking place was done on anything resembling a systematic level. For that matter, I found no reliable evidence suggesting that such violations occurred publicly in front of not only all the enslaved people but in front of the white folks too. So his whole foundation for making the film just might have been based on rumors than established fact. I would invite you or anyone else to find any evidence of systemic public buck breaking as a tactic of controlling communities of enslaved Black people during times of chattel slavery.

More notes that I took including my research on some of what was presented:
  • Phil Valentine lied when he said that California’s SB145 meant that a 19 year old could have sex with an 8 year old as long as the child gave consent. That is incorrect. It applies specifically to teens age 14-17. More specifically, the measure doesn’t apply when a minor is under 14, when the age gap is larger than 10 years or when either party says the sex wasn’t consensual. California’s Police Chiefs Association also pushed back on false claims about the bill circulating online. “Despite misinformation, this bill does not legalize ANY crime against a child – SB 145 still maintains the SAME criminal punishments under current law,” the association tweeted.
  • Tariq said it has led “some people” to call it “the pedophile bill”. Who are “some people”, Tariq?
  • Activist Erica Leshai claims that the “strong, independent” descriptive is only used to describe Black women. Bullshit. That ignores the whole American Feminist movement started by white women in the 60s. Where is your proof of your assertion?

These things, plus the first 20 or 30 minutes of the film assaulting the viewers with illustration after illustration after illustration of Black men being raped and sodomized by white slave masters. WTF? It feels like actual respected Black intellectuals and scholars avoid him hence his having to rely on alleged female "activists" that no one's heard of or Lord Jamar or Joe Brown to throw out odd combinations of fact, unsupported personal opinions and outright lies.

Reputable newspapers and magazines won't allow erroneous, unsupported opinions to be both the foundation and sum total of the point of view of an article. The same goes for good documentaries. Even though it might have a focus and point of view, it will present the viewpoints of both sides of an argument, take the time to analyze the facts of those sides and then allow the viewer to come to their own conclusions.

Truth doesn't have to hide opposing viewpoints nor hide from them. Truth has the courage to tell the whole story without fear.

I say all this to say that our true history, our true stories, our current events deserve to be documented in the best, most detailed, most accurate and most complete way.

I agree with you that Black history museums are a great thing that I'd love to see more of. It's so important RIGHT NOW to keep our history in the public discourse and in the public schools, because a MASSIVE paid for campaign is being waged to deny the existence of systemic racism, erase us entirely from the social studies books and roll back the clock and replace it with a white nationalist telling of history.

... However, Tariq's volatility, years of internet beefing and trolling, throwing out erroneous opinion as fact, constant regurgitation of white supremacist talking points and their wild conspiracy theories and his own record of a very loose handling of history and a general lack of any kind of scholarship makes me not trust him to be sincere, responsible, mature and thorough enough to do a museum.

Two cents.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
... However, Tariq's volatility, years of internet beefing and trolling, throwing out erroneous opinion as fact, constant regurgitation of white supremacist talking points and their wild conspiracy theories and his own record of a very loose handling of history and a general lack of any kind of scholarship makes me not trust him to be sincere, responsible, mature and thorough enough to do a museum.

Two cents.

Excellent read! This last statement is why I've maintained that Tariq is great for entertainment but I'd NEVER send him a thin dime!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He''ll prob get about 500K, complain that he didn't get enough donations to go to the next "phase" then tell the donors inquiring about refunds to kick rocks.

Next, its off to the next "project" :cheers:

naw the fund will automatically refund everyone if he doesn’t reach the goal.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He's being disingenuous. He said that the AA Museum in DC is the only one. There are 150 AA Museums in the U.S. No wonder he literally sweats when questioned about this "project".

He said the AA museum in DC gives a liberal sanitized narrative which it does, I've been there twice. He acknowledges museums all over the country but how many including the ones posted in this thread are Black owned and operated? Any in LA?

He's at 125,000 guys in less than 2 days. You're doing a shitty job so far slowing down his efforts. I even checked HNICs GoFundMe again, nobody gave him a dime the last 24 hours. :lol:

When Buckbreaking dropped it was entertaining watching the detractors go silent. Now we get to watch y'all cry over a fundraiser. :lol:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, BGOL does that with everything and everybody. That's the culture of this place. Tariq's not exempt from that.

really classis though Tariq got more money than all of them and never went to white americas colleges so a lot of them upset deep down.

They have a issue with non educated cats doing well, a lot of these dudes do.

they know the dems are gonna make tweaking the black handshake going forward and they won’t complain about that cuz it comes from educated white america but a brother on the street getting money will always give them a bad vibe of being a scammer or whatever.
Told y’all classism is a big issue in the black community is people thought I was crazy but it is.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The most important courses I took in college in my first year were two that are required by anyone seeking any kind of degree: English 101 and 102. Those two semesters of classes were designed to prepare us to write a 15 page research paper that was 70% of our English 102 grade.

Why were they the most important? Here's the descrips:

English (ENGLISH) 101
Composition
Development of critical and analytical skills in writing and reading of expository prose. Writing assignments, as appropriate to the discipline, are part of the course.

English (ENGLISH) 102
Composition
Continuation of English 101. Introduces methods of research and writing of investigative papers. Writing assignments, as appropriate to the discipline, are part of the course.

So basically it teaches how to critically analyze information and also teaches how to properly present one's own assertions in such a way that it's not just your personal opinion but something backed up by reputable literary sources. It requires one to provide direct quotes and to document the sources of those quotes including who the author was and including the title and date of the publication as well as the page and the paragraph where that quote is found.

It. prepares. individuals. to. critically. analyze. information. and. be. thorough. and. complete. in. presenting. information.

This is the foundation of good journalism as well as good documentaries. This is what separates great documentaries like Ava Duvernay's, "13th" (on Netflix) from what Tariq makes and calls "documentaries".

It's not enough to just give a narrative about history. You have to provide the sources in a way that represents good journalistic integrity. For example:
- In his book, "African World Revolution", Dr. Clarke writes, "______"
- In a January 5, 1989 Washington post article entitled, "______", Erin Miller writes, "_____"

If one of the experts makes an assertion- especially a controversial assertion that is supposed to support the narrative of the documentary, it should ALWAYS be followed up immediately by detailed information to back up that exact point. Otherwise it's just one person's opinion.

What I saw in Buck Breaking was a film full of people giving opinions and narratives that were supposed to be taken as fact just because they said it- but provided either weak support or most often no support or proof of what they said. In fact, the very concept of buck breaking itself as a systemic method of controlling communities of enslaved people might be fiction. I was unable to locate any reputable sources or any historical accountings proving that anything like how he described as buck breaking taking place was done on anything resembling a systematic level. For that matter, I found no reliable evidence suggesting that such violations occurred publicly in front of not only all the enslaved people but in front of the white folks too. So his whole foundation for making the film just might have been based on rumors than established fact. I would invite you or anyone else to find any evidence of systemic public buck breaking as a tactic of controlling communities of enslaved Black people during times of chattel slavery.

More notes that I took including my research on some of what was presented:
  • Phil Valentine lied when he said that California’s SB145 meant that a 19 year old could have sex with an 8 year old as long as the child gave consent. That is incorrect. It applies specifically to teens age 14-17. More specifically, the measure doesn’t apply when a minor is under 14, when the age gap is larger than 10 years or when either party says the sex wasn’t consensual. California’s Police Chiefs Association also pushed back on false claims about the bill circulating online. “Despite misinformation, this bill does not legalize ANY crime against a child – SB 145 still maintains the SAME criminal punishments under current law,” the association tweeted.
  • Tariq said it has led “some people” to call it “the pedophile bill”. Who are “some people”, Tariq?
  • Activist Erica Leshai claims that the “strong, independent” descriptive is only used to describe Black women. Bullshit. That ignores the whole American Feminist movement started by white women in the 60s. Where is your proof of your assertion?

These things, plus the first 20 or 30 minutes of the film assaulting the viewers with illustration after illustration after illustration of Black men being raped and sodomized by white slave masters. WTF? It feels like actual respected Black intellectuals and scholars avoid him hence his having to rely on alleged female "activists" that no one's heard of or Lord Jamar or Joe Brown to throw out odd combinations of fact, unsupported personal opinions and outright lies.

Reputable newspapers and magazines won't allow erroneous, unsupported opinions to be both the foundation and sum total of the point of view of an article. The same goes for good documentaries. Even though it might have a focus and point of view, it will present the viewpoints of both sides of an argument, take the time to analyze the facts of those sides and then allow the viewer to come to their own conclusions.

Truth doesn't have to hide opposing viewpoints nor hide from them. Truth has the courage to tell the whole story without fear.

I say all this to say that our true history, our true stories, our current events deserve to be documented in the best, most detailed, most accurate and most complete way.

I agree with you that Black history museums are a great thing that I'd love to see more of. It's so important RIGHT NOW to keep our history in the public discourse and in the public schools, because a MASSIVE paid for campaign is being waged to deny the existence of systemic racism, erase us entirely from the social studies books and roll back the clock and replace it with a white nationalist telling of history.

Two cents.

What did BLM do with all that money? Why we can't get paragraphs breaking that down?

You over analyzing a documentary that is the #1 doc to drop this year. But in a slick manner you avoided the subject matter it discusses to critique monologues. You with BLM so of course you support homosexuality and white deviance towards Blacks. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Told y’all classism is a big issue in the black community is people thought I was crazy but it is.

It's a very unaddressed issue in our community. Alot of these dudes went to college and are broke or call a white man sir for 9 hours a day. Others are just white grifters on a porn board, they broke too. They see Tariq, self made, putting out independent work for Black people and it pisses them off. That Respiration dude gives no alternatives and has never built anything. Add in the fact he looked the other way from BLM robbing our community and caping for Hoe Biden? :smh:

These dudes never slow down his money ever. And then to not back HNICs fundraisers that are chicken feed to this? That is very sad. BGOL has never had a successful fundraiser or donation drive in 20+ years.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He said the AA museum in DC gives a liberal sanitized narrative which it does, I've been there twice. He acknowledges museums all over the country but how many including the ones posted in this thread are Black owned and operated? Any in LA?

He's at 125,000 guys in less than 2 days. You're doing a shitty job so far slowing down his efforts. I even checked HNICs GoFundMe again, nobody gave him a dime the last 24 hours. :lol:

When Buckbreaking dropped it was entertaining watching the detractors go silent. Now we get to watch y'all cry over a fundraiser. :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

All you cacs and coons can do is post old emojis while the donations rack in.

HNIC asked for a measley 20K and still can't get it. Tariq made 24K over night last night. :roflmao2: If you fucks wasn't so broke, this board would be a lot better. No one should listen to dudes who surf on FREE porn sites all day about fund raising.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All you cacs and coons can do is post old emojis while the donations rack in.

HNIC asked for a measley 20K and still can't get it. Tariq made 24K over night last night. :roflmao2: If you fucks wasn't so broke, this board would be a lot better. No one should listen to dudes who surf on FREE porn sites all day about fund raising.

giphy.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a very unaddressed issue in our community. Alot of these dudes went to college and are broke or call a white man sir for 9 hours a day. Others are just white grifters on a porn board, they broke too. They see Tariq, self made, putting out independent work for Black people and it pisses them off. That Respiration dude gives no alternatives and has never built anything. Add in the fact he looked the other way from BLM robbing our community and caping for Hoe Biden? :smh:

These dudes never slow down his money ever. And then to not back HNICs fundraisers that are chicken feed to this? That is very sad. BGOL has never had a successful fundraiser or donation drive in 20+ years.

agreed tariqs lane is solid though hate him or love him they can’t stop his hustle. He targets those of us who are tired of the democratic hustle using black folks as the face of all injustices in America and see the situation for what it is. The cacs councilman who called his black member a house ****** in Alabama we see some black folks on the council scared to speak up. Tariq targets those his brings truths to light and calls out the examples of coining or racism with facts these dudes just hate him cuz he’s able to live in a million dollar house and drive aBentley while sitting on YouTube all day. He’s in his 50s and still never worked a day in his life and has been independent for over 20 years, he’ll yeah they mad.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's at 125,000 guys in less than 2 days. You're doing a shitty job so far slowing down his efforts. I even chthat’s sad though hours. :lol:

That’s sad but I said that they talk all these pro black shit but deep down they don’t support each other. Love to gossip with all this symbolic garbage but the money don’t come out. Here hnic been here for decades provides content, some cats meet they wife on here, some dudes got gotgood jobs on here from meeting others and these dudes don’t even wanna pay the man. Hnic told me a while back no one pays anymore.

all this trump is racist talk but then racist cacs support each other quick while we just talk big and do nothing.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This looks good but not Black owned and operated. Funded by the city of Baltimore.

I'm shocked that the city of Baltimore would sponsor a museum with graphic depictions of blacks being mutilated and raped by whites! I guess the city is a lot more progressive than The Wire portrayed it!