UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Clearly your short bus ass cares. You keep responding.

Just clarifying for the other posters who you do support. White liberal interests. White people who steal from Blacks and profit off their state sponsored deaths while not getting any legislation passed. :smh: No one should be shocked you can't relate to a museum specifically for Black Americans funded by them. That's not your mode of thinking and you ain't Black American. :dunno:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Tariq did a little jig for the white man :lol: :lol: :smh:

Normally people like Kingdahfuck would call someone like Tariq a sambo/agent but I guess Tariq's pimpin is just to cold for you guys to to resist.:lol::lol:
giphy.gif

C'mon son. That's not a good example. That's at least 20 years old, and obvious satire. They would kill careers if someone did some goofy shit like this today.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
BFK like all the dumb Black liberals voted for an old white segregationist that dick sucks Israel but will tell you he's "pro Black" :lol:

:smh: your Massa trippin'

Tell ya what...show just one post of me ever stating anything even remotely close to that. :lol:

King Flex thanks you... now...
0.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon son. That's not a good example. That's at least 20 years old, and obvious satire. They would kill careers if someone did some goofy shit like this today.
Did you miss the "When Tariq did a little jig for the white man"?

That "satire" is the type of shit that Tariq would pound someone else on.
Tariq says to stay on code and then goes off code every chance he gets.
I get it you are a true believer and I aint trying to change your mind or anybody else's mind.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
What are some of those inconsistencies? I think he did a good job on the 3 I've seen.
A few items from my notes:

"Rizza Islam gave an unsubstantiated claim that in 1974 Henry Kissinger promoted homosexuality as a means of population control in the Black community. Specifically Rizza quoted him in NSSM 200 as having said, "depopulation should be the highest priority of u.s. foreign policy towards the third world”. I read the document. That quote is nowhere in it. Nor is depopulation recommended within the document. https://www.zebrafactcheck.com/did-kissinger-call-depopulation-a-priority "

• Phil Valentine said that human surplus is no longer necessary so the plan is to get rid of at least 5 billion people. He didn’t state WHO is behind such a plan nor provide documentation for such a plan.
  • Lord Jamar made an erroneous statement that 60% of produce is infused with soy icing. Utter made-up bullshit with no foundation. Neither for the statement nor the statistic.
  • Wesley Muhammad described a policy in Baltimore where in lieu of a defendant going to jail, they could get a sex change with the help of Johns Hopkins University, This was not a policy, It related to a single case and a single defendant in 1963.
  • Phil Valentine claimed that saltpeter is used in prisons to suppress sexual urges or virility in inmates. Saltpeter has no effect on libido. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-saltpeter-principle/. Another urban legend presented as fact.
I have a whole bunch more stuff- especially erroneous statements made with zero documentation or official stats to back them up.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you miss the "When Tariq did a little jig for the white man"?

That "satire" is the type of shit that Tariq would pound someone else on.
Tariq says to stay on code and then goes off code every chance he gets.
I get it you are a true believer and I aint trying to change your mind.
giphy.gif

Believer? I'm asking for more info about the dude. You posting 20 year old clips like it's indicative of his character.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I get it you are a true believer and I aint trying to change your mind or anybody else's mind.

That's how we feel about you Demobots. You look up to the liberal white male as GOD, there is nothing we can do to get you to see fault in them. If we posting decades old clips, Massa Biden has plenty we can share. :yes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

Believer? I'm asking for more info about the dude. You posting 20 year old clips like it's indicative of his character.
Man... ✋. You aint looking for no info to change your mind. You're just looking for conformation to justify your true believer status.
How can a person's pass/beginning not be indicative of their characters?
If I told you the chic you was getting serious with was a hoe 20 years ago. Are you going to be like that was 20 years ago? :lol:

One thing is for sure. Tariq aint giving people no pass on their pass.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
That's how we feel about you Demobots. You look up to the liberal white male as GOD, there is nothing we can do to get you to see fault in them. If we posting decades old clips, Massa Biden has plenty we can share. :yes:
Share them there buddy....until your heart is content.:lol:
What? You think I'm going to defend Biden like you guys are defending Tariq?
:roflmao:
I said plenty of shit about Biden my damnself but let me know when you find that post of me saying Biden was or is pro black (ai aint forgot that imaginary bs).:lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Share them there buddy....until your heart is content.:lol:
What? You think I'm going to defend Biden like you guys are defending Tariq?
:roflmao:
I said plenty of shit about Biden my damnself but let me know when you find that post of me saying Biden was or is pro black (ai aint forgot that imaginary bs).:lol:

No I said YOU would say YOU are pro Black while being a complete mule for white liberals. All you mofos swear you so militant and progressive while kissing liberal white ass and voting corporate Democrat every election. It's a joke.

And don't backtrack now, your ass voted for Biden like the rest of the dummies. Dont try to downplay your support. You can't tell me one thing he's done to help Blacks since he been in office. But I'm supposed to believe you so concerned about us financing a museum about our history and culture. :yawn:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man... ✋. You aint looking for no info to change your mind. You're just looking for conformation to justify your true believer status.
How can a person's pass/beginning not be indicative of their characters?
If I told you the chic you was getting serious with was a hoe 20 years ago. Are you going to be like that was 20 years ago? :lol:

One thing is for sure. Tariq aint giving people no pass on their pass.
I don't know if you struggle with reading comprehension or what. I don't have enough information about Tariq to have a mind to change about him. I seen a few of his movies and listened to a few of his broadcasts. It seems like a few of the people on this thread know more about him than I do.
To answer your stupid question, I was in HS 20 years ago. So the chicks that were "hoes" in 2001 had plenty of time to change their lives. So I ain't worried about what a girl did 20 years ago. And there's a big difference in being a hoe in real life vs playing a hoe for a tv gig.

Jaime Foxx wore a dress on In Living Color by your logic he's a tranny in 2021, sounds stupid doesn't it?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No I said YOU would say YOU are pro Black while being a complete mule for white liberals. All you mofos swear you so militant and progressive while kissing liberal white ass and voting corporate Democrat every election. It's a joke.

And don't backtrack now, your ass voted for Biden like the rest of the dummies. Dont try to downplay your support. You can't tell me one thing he's done to help Blacks since he been in office. But I'm supposed to believe you so concerned about us financing a museum about our history and culture. :yawn:
Where did I say I didn't vote for Biden? No backtracking here.. I stand on my choices in life (no time to be a pretender like yourself). Yet what you won't find me doing as I said is defending Biden like you're doing with Tariq if you post videos of Biden. Shit.. I brought out Biden being the architect of the crime bill when everybody was anti Clinton because of the crime bill.

See unlike you I don't need white people to do for me. I leave that for people like yourself to do. Chasing the white to give you reparations and shit.. Isn't that what you are a bout? Now tell me how this Hidden Museum going to get you that, since you keep comparing this to politics?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know if you struggle with reading comprehension or what. I don't have enough information about Tariq to have a mind to change about him. I seen a few of his movies and listened to a few of his broadcasts. It seems like a few of the people on this thread know more about him than I do.
To answer your stupid question, I was in HS 20 years ago. So the chicks that were "hoes" in 2001 had plenty of time to change their lives. So I ain't worried about what a girl did 20 years ago. And there's a big difference in being a hoe in real life vs playing a hoe for a tv gig.

Jaime Foxx wore a dress on In Living Color by your logic he's a tranny in 2021, sounds stupid doesn't it?
Tariq logic is that those guys are sambos. He's already said as much about a slew of black folk. Mr. "Stay on Code".
Btw you didn't come into thread trying to learn. No you came into this thread trying to chastise those who had something to say against the museum or joke about the museum idea. You can't bs me.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Where did I say I didn't vote for Biden? No backtracking here.. I stand on my choices in life (no time to be a pretender like yourself). Yet what you won't find me doing as I said is defending Biden like you're doing with Tariq if you post videos of Biden. Shit.. I brought out Biden being the architect of the crime bill when everybody was anti Clinton because of the crime bill.

See unlike you I don't need white people to do for me. I leave that for people like yourself to do. Chasing the white to give you reparations and shit.. Isn't that what you are a bout? Now tell me how this Hidden Museum going to get you that, since you keep comparing this to politics?

You're a mule for the Democrats and voted for Biden but you don't need white people to do for you? OK. :yawn:

How is your cooning in this thread slowing down donations? How will it stop Tariq? Why didn't yall stop the Buck Breaking release? There was a massive whine thread for that too. It dropped and did numbers. Nobody listens to Black Biden voters. :lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
It would be great if you niggaz would be this economically conscious when it comes to all these non black groups with businesses in the black community.

You’re never economically conscious with them making millions to billions of the black community every year. You’re quiet as a mouse when it comes to them. When a black man does something then all of sudden you niggaz get suspicious and turn into expert economist/financial advisors overnight.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It would be great if you niggaz would be this economically conscious when it comes to all these non black groups with businesses in the black community.

You’re never economically conscious with them making millions to billions of the black community every year. You’re quiet as a mouse when it comes to them. When a black man does something then all of sudden you niggaz get suspicious and turn into expert economist/financial advisors overnight.

Some of these dudes are white, others are Coonribbean. BKF making fun of reparations he obviously not FBA. These dudes have 0 say or influence in Black society.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You're a mule for the Democrats and voted for Biden but you don't need white people to do for you? OK. :yawn:

How is your cooning in this thread slowing down donations? How will it stop Tariq? Why didn't yall stop the Buck Breaking release? There was a massive whine thread for that too. It dropped and did numbers. Nobody listens to Black Biden voters. :lol:
Funny how you've never called me a coon before...now I'm a coon because I'm clowing you and your buck breaker. :lol: :lol:
It's all good..

Let me know when Tariq get you some reparations.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Funny how you never said I wasn't coon before...now I'm a coon because I'm clowing you and your buck breaker. :lol: :lol:

Let me know when Tariq get you some reparations.

That's because I'm not a coon, but you are Coonribbean. :dunno:

More like some black people have demanded reparations and not a lot of black people.
Btw that sentence should have read:

"I still haven't seen a mass movement from black folk around atleast three tangibles things we want."

You're overselling what reparations will do. Handing people money will not greatly alleviate people problems.

Whether money or other things. Reparations will not be a cure all.

Listen... you can't hold people's hands forever. All I am hearing is that people want reparations, and they also want white daddy to hold their hands too.

What people decide to do with their funds (if reparations payments ever happens) is up to them. If they blow the money, then that's on them. You either want to be free, or you don't.

Another "fake Black American/immigrant" tryna be an authority on Black America. :lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Some of these dudes are white, others are Coonribbean. BKF making fun of reparations he obviously not FBA. These dudes have 0 say or influence in Black society.

That thing about whites I always have to remind myself. Whites can’t stay away from blacks it seems. You can’t have shit for yourselves. I don’t go to their shit but they seem to always stay in niggaz business.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq logic is that those guys are sambos. He's already said as much about a slew of black folk. Mr. "Stay on Code".
Btw you didn't come into thread trying to learn. No you came into this thread trying to chastise those who had something to say against the museum or joke about the museum idea. You can't bs me.
You keep talking about Tariq logic, I'm talking your dumbass logic tho and your lack of comprehension. You're making shit up to try and justify your stupidity. I asked a question about dude and one brother shared his info with me and you posted an old ass joke. FOH with that goofball shit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That thing about whites I always have to remind myself. Whites can’t stay away from blacks it seems. You can’t have shit for yourselves. I don’t go to their shit but they seem to always stay in niggaz business.

White American supremacy has always revolved around keeping a watchful eye on our efforts independent of them. They very much need us dependent on them because they can't survive without us.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yes fake Black Americans downplay reparations and use white liberal talking points like you did in those posts.
Yeah and you cosigned many of my post even though I'm a "fake black American".
Btw you didn't tell me how the Hidden Museum is going to get you some reparations?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah and you cosigned many of my post even though I'm a "fake black American".
Btw you didn't tell me how the Hidden Museum is going to get you some reparations?

I didn't co sign any posts of you dissing reparations as I'm just now seeing these. And I haven't liked a single post youve posted in here. Now you tryna gaslight with stupid questions but you not a coon? :lol: Like I said all you Black Demobots swear you so progressive, but you really no different from the MAGA dick riders. You just on Biden's dick instead.