Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tampon Tim wants illegals to have free healthcare, free tuition at public universities and drivers licenses. You dummies will vote for anything as long as a democrat proposes it.

We want Americans to have those things too!!! The problem with reactionaries is that they will never be satisfied.
"Don't give my tax dollars to illegals"
Okay, let's forgive some student loan debt and offer grants for home buyers.
"Don't give me tax dollars to Americans"

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope we can lose this dude for good.

A Maga black man was the worst possible choice for the republicans. He only won his seat because he rode the momentum of the NC senate seats up for election in 2020. Nobody really knew who Robinson was. He was talking reckless, tried to back track his stance on abortion, got caught up in a legal scandal and North Carolinians ain’t going for it.

I’m so glad to see NC rejecting this guy. Fuck him.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not to mention Hiliary came with her own baggage as a “Clinton!” Whereas Trump came in as the “fresh” face to politics. We didn’t know much about Trump on that level yet.

But the people learned more about him and didn’t like his brand of politics and righfuly so, rejected it and kicked him out!

Now he’s back, worst than ever, and preaching the same shit that cost him the presidency for a second term. Ironically “reminding” everyone why they didn’t want anymore of Trump.

Right! Which is why I wish they would keep Hilary out of the DNC this upcoming week :lol:

Can we please sideline her ass?!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He will be calling us Niglets soon

"It's really tragic that there's only a few good free-thinker members on this forum."

"They rest of you all are bunch of vile, disgusting, twerking-hoe loving, GOD-LESS, N***ERRRRRRRRS that want to vote for that CACKLING HALF-BREED HOE!!!!"

"Even that black lady, WH Press Secretary was scene doing the type of dance moves you would typically see if you get lost in the WRONG side of town!!" "UTTERLY DISTASTEFUL!!!"
Yea, he and others might as well go out with a bang. Fuck it, let it ALL out :lol:

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Right! Which is why I wish they would keep Hilary out of the DNC this upcoming week :lol:

Can we please sideline her ass?!
That’s somewhat true, but at the same time, Hillary was dead on right about Trump and his shenanigans. I like Kamala better than Hillary but at the same time Hillary foreseen a bunch of shit that happened.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The GOP will pretend they didn't even know who Trump was in the 2026 midterms. MAGA will be dead by then. But if they try to revamp culture-wars in 2026, they're stuck on stupid and will continue to lose more seats. We'll see.

I believe they will regain themselves. The electoral voting system and the gerrymandering is set up for them. All the need to do is not be so Maga extreme. They’ll have someone their base will get behind. But if they let DeSantis get in, then it’s going to be the Trump playbook all over again.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We want Americans to have those things too!!! The problem with reactionaries is that they will never be satisfied.
"Don't give my tax dollars to illegals"
Okay, let's forgive some student loan debt and offer grants for home buyers.
"Don't give me tax dollars to Americans"
The problem with democrats is they are giving illegals benefits they won't even give American citizens. And the sheep just follow and make excuses for it.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s somewhat true, but at the same time, Hillary was dead on right about Trump and his shenanigans. I like Kamala better than Hillary but at the same time Hillary foreseen a bunch of shit that happened.

Oh, no doubt. It’s her baggage which is the problem. It’s 30+ years worth of Clinton shit between her and her husband.

She knew who Trump was in the 90s. They both New Yorkers.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wanting gay kids to not be bullied as a teacher is part of the job. My coworker is straight, and he and his wife had to use IVF. They had an ectopic pregnancy and it damaged her reproductive system.

What's up with conservatives and republicans? They think every guy is gay and every woman is trans. Who thinks about this much same sex stuff? All the time? It's really fucking telling how some people spend most of their time.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Wanting gay kids to not be bullied as a teacher is part of the job. My coworker is straight, and he and his wife had to use IVF. They had an ectopic pregnancy and it damaged her reproductive system.

What's up with conservatives and republicans? They think every guy is gay and every woman is trans. Who thinks about this much same sex stuff? All the time? It's really fucking telling how some people spend most of their time.
Projection.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can you tell someone is Venezuelan by just looking at them? Americans are fucking stupid, and can't tell the different between Puerto Ricans and Mexicans, but now they're suddenly able to spot DNA signifiers?
Probably just a lucky guess.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem with democrats is they are giving illegals benefits they won't even give American citizens. And the sheep just follow and make excuses for it.
Oy. Who keeps voting against healthcare and EVERYTHING else that would help Americans?

Vote no, take the dough <Full article

Politics

These 40 House Republicans voted against millions of dollars in federal funding that they secured for their districts​

Bryan Metzger
Mar 6, 2024, 5:45 PM EST

Save

Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado voted against the bill despite securing more than $20 million for the district she's now running away from.

Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado voted against the bill despite securing more than $20 million for the district she's now running away from. Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call via Getty Images
  • 83 House Republicans voted against a bill to fund large portions of the federal government.
  • 40 did so despite securing millions of dollars in funding for their districts.
  • It's another example of "vote no, take the dough."
Insider Today

Sign up to get the inside scoop on today’s biggest stories in markets, tech, and business — delivered daily. Read preview

Email address

By clicking “Sign Up”, you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. You can opt-out at any time by visiting our Preferences page or by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.
Bull

On Wednesday, 83 House Republicans voted against a roughly $460 billion package of bills to fund large swaths of the federal government.
Forty of them did so despite requesting — and securing — millions of dollars in federal funding for a variety of projects in their districts.
Take Rep. Lauren Boebert for example. The Colorado Republican announced on Wednesday that she would vote against what she dubbed the "Swamp Omnibus," slamming the bill as a "monstrosity" that "funds the Green New Deal."

That's despite the bill including more than $20 million that she herself had requested for projects across the state's 3rd congressional district, which she recently abandoned to seek reelection in a safer district on the other side of the state.
That included $5 million to develop a water reservoir in Wolf Creek, $2.2 million for water infrastructure in Craig, and millions more for highway improvements in the district that she jointly requested with Democratic Sens. Michael Bennet and John Hickenlooper.
Boebert's office did not respond to a request for comment.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oy. Who keeps voting against healthcare and EVERYTHING else that would help Americans?

Vote no, take the dough <Full article

Politics

These 40 House Republicans voted against millions of dollars in federal funding that they secured for their districts​

Bryan Metzger
Mar 6, 2024, 5:45 PM EST

Save

Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado voted against the bill despite securing more than $20 million for the district she's now running away from.'s now running away from.

Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado voted against the bill despite securing more than $20 million for the district she's now running away from. Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call via Getty Images
  • 83 House Republicans voted against a bill to fund large portions of the federal government.
  • 40 did so despite securing millions of dollars in funding for their districts.
  • It's another example of "vote no, take the dough."
Insider Today

Sign up to get the inside scoop on today’s biggest stories in markets, tech, and business — delivered daily. Read preview

Email address

By clicking “Sign Up”, you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. You can opt-out at any time by visiting our Preferences page or by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.
Bull

On Wednesday, 83 House Republicans voted against a roughly $460 billion package of bills to fund large swaths of the federal government.
Forty of them did so despite requesting — and securing — millions of dollars in federal funding for a variety of projects in their districts.
Take Rep. Lauren Boebert for example. The Colorado Republican announced on Wednesday that she would vote against what she dubbed the "Swamp Omnibus," slamming the bill as a "monstrosity" that "funds the Green New Deal."

That's despite the bill including more than $20 million that she herself had requested for projects across the state's 3rd congressional district, which she recently abandoned to seek reelection in a safer district on the other side of the state.
That included $5 million to develop a water reservoir in Wolf Creek, $2.2 million for water infrastructure in Craig, and millions more for highway improvements in the district that she jointly requested with Democratic Sens. Michael Bennet and John Hickenlooper.
Boebert's office did not respond to a request for comment.
House republicans aren't obligated to vote for shitty bills. But democrats have opened up the check book for your replacements.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LBGTQ is your priority as well I see.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
House republicans aren't obligated to vote for shitty bills. But democrats have opened up the check book for your replacements.

They don't vote for the bills, but take credit for the benefits it provides? Make it make sense!!! I don't think you read the article, but it's hard to tell with rhetoric repeaters because they immediately deflect when they are up against a wall.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't vote for the bills, but take credit for the benefits it provides? Make it make sense!!! I don't think you read the article, but it's hard to tell with rhetoric repeaters because they immediately deflect when they are up against a wall.
They didn't want to vote for all of the bullshit in the bill. Adding their projects didn't sway them. I'm just pointing out what democrats are spending on your replacements.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LBGTQ is your priority as well I see.
Last reply. I'm interested in stopping shit before it starts. When a trans kid shoots up the school, people are offering those bullshit thoughts and prayers, and wondering how it could have been stopped. Well, Walz is taking steps to stop it before it develops into a kid grabbing a bunch of ammo and unloading on fellow students. Critical thinking requires more than pointing at the end result and saying "bad".

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last reply. I'm interested in stopping shit before it starts. When a trans kid shoots up the school, people are offering those bullshit thoughts and prayers, and wondering how it could have been stopped. Well, Walz is taking steps to stop it before it develops into a kid grabbing a bunch of ammo and unloading on fellow students. Critical thinking requires more than pointing at the end result and saying "bad".
Stop lying. You just believe chicks can have dicks like the rest of the democrat party. They have your lame as making excuses for Tampon Tim putting feminine products in boys bathrooms. What is a woman?