slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
It's CLEAR he's been COMPROMISED!
FIRST he pushes Mighty Joe OUT,
NOW he WONT endorse KAMALA?!!

PUTIN got to our boy no doubt

:smh:

Obama will eventually endorse Kamala. Obama has always been measured and thoughtful when he speaks. He gonna make sure everything is lined up before he gives an official endorsement.

And I don't know if he was on board w/Joe not running again. That was the rumor floating around, but if he was..it's because he smart enough to know that was the right play.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Obama, Pelosi, and Jeffries looked under the hood and knew what they were talking about.

This is what I was explaining earlier. You can't run a major campaign without donors. Especially donors who give hundred of thousands to millions to campaign. Once the donors started making threats to withhold $$$..it forced dems hands to apply pressure on Biden. Always follow the money..

I think we have to be realistic. It was gonna be an uphill battle no matter what direction they went in. There was little evidence to suggest Biden was gonna be able to save that sinking ship. There had to be some type of change made to re-energize the base and open back the flow of money from donors.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So, Joe Manchin is a disqualified DINO :lol:

Not true...brothers ain't monolithic. Furthermore, what's the effin alternative...Trump and his project 2025 agenda?

There's only about a few percentage points difference between Black Male and Female vote nationally. Trump will prob get his usual 5 to 10% (which normally gets exaggerated to 50% in MAGA land) of the Black vote.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what I was explaining earlier. You can't run a major campaign without donors. Especially donors who give hundred of thousands to millions to campaign. Once the donors started making threats to withhold $$$..it forced dems hands to apply pressure on Biden. Always follow the money..

I think we have to be realistic. It was gonna be an uphill battle no matter what direction they went in. There was little evidence to suggest Biden was gonna be able to save that sinking ship. There had to be some type of change made to re-energize the base and open back the flow of money from donors.

You were right, fam. The Democratic guard also has access to other data that the general public cannot see. VP Harris has a good shot to thwart Project 2025.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
bruh, they are happy as fk. you really dont understand middle America if you think a black woman is going to be elected to lead them
Dude she's going to win. I remember when people said this about Obama. All that was needed is a competent candidate. Trump is weak as fuck. I'm seeing the energy from people. Look at how Republicans are reacting including Trump. They know what it is.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The stepping down noise was going on for some time, just that fucking debate sealed the deal…

When you have respected DemocRats like Nancy P and Obama opening expressing displeasure, it a wrap. Those concerns didn’t stay behind closed doors, it got to mainstream media. That shit should’ve never happened.

Look at this shit::

Kamala Harris stated that she intends to win the Democratic Party nomination and thanked Biden for his support.

➡️Meanwhile, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. urged Democrats to select the candidate for U.S. president through an open process rather than defaulting to Harris.

➡️Obama refrained from endorsing Harris, expressing confidence that the Democratic Party "will be able to organize a process that results in an outstanding candidate."

ℹ️Earlier, we reported that Hillary Clinton endorsed Kamala Harris

Yeah, I saw this!!..Man, it all types of drama in the Democrat Party!!... :smh:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump will help Tesla more than Biden ever did. Look at last trump presidency and Biden..tesla performs much better under Trump
https://www.consumerreports.org/car..., and Volkswagen Group,in the 2025 model year.

Until recently, Tesla’s network of Supercharger fast electric car chargers has been off-limits to drivers of electric vehicles from other brands. But Tesla has opened up certain Superchargers to Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning and Rivian R1S and R1T vehicles, as long as owners reserve an adapter that allows them to use Tesla’s NACS charging standard. Other EV makers aren’t far behind.

BMW, Genesis, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lucid, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Polestar, Toyota, and Volvo have said that their vehicles will also be Supercharger compatible starting in 2024. Mazda, Stellantis, and Volkswagen Group of America (Audi, Porsche, Scout Motors, and Volkswagen) will implement Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS) connector on vehicles starting in the 2025 model year.