Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I don't give these Republicans endorsing Harris any credit.

What I take from it is they individually have realised or been informed that their particular voting base are either open to Harris or trending towards Harris which is encouraging and gives me hope that maybe his victory is becoming less and less likely.
Also,possibly manifestation of guilt that the few "sane Republicans ",whatever that means,let the Magat cult take over their party.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
For people interested in FL. Once the event is over the recording will be available. Starts in about an hour.

We invite you to a live discussion on Spoutible with Nikki Fried, Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, today at 5:30 PM EDT.

She will discuss Florida's pivotal role in the upcoming elections and share insights on the Democratic Party's strategies to turn the state blue.

Discussion Topics:
Voter Engagement Initiatives: Efforts to boost voter registration and turnout across diverse communities.

Policy Priorities: Key Democratic policies on healthcare, education, and the economy aimed at improving the lives of all Floridians.

Grassroots Mobilization: How the party is leveraging grassroots movements leading up to the elections.

Counteracting Voter Suppression: Addressing voting rights concerns and ensuring a fair electoral process.

We hope you can join this important conversation about Florida's future.

To join the event at 5:30 PM EDT, please visit:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck off…”moe’”
I shared this because of the innocent child with dangerous health condition and what she and her mother suffered because of Kamala's policy.

Just imaging that child sick in the hospital away from her mother for two years only to end up suffering stroke.

When that young girl who is now an adult lady blamed herself for her mother being locked up because she was sick tore at my heart.