Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump shares fake photo of Harris with Diddy in now-deleted Truth Social post​

The former president has shared numerous fake images, including AI-generated ones, attacking Harris.

The image, which Trump reposted to his Truth Social profile, is an edited version of a 2001 photo of Harris with former talk show host Montel Williams, whom she briefly dated, and his daughter Ashley. The edit replaced Montel Williams’ face with a photo of Combs.

This is not the first time the Republican presidential nominee has posted a fake image in an effort to bolster his campaign. Trump has posted several AI-generated images, including some falsely depicting Taylor Swift and her fans endorsing him, and one of Harris speaking to a crowd of communists in Chicago during the Democratic National Convention.

The Harris campaign declined to comment. The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Combs was arrested on Monday. He was indicted on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. The indictment came after months of lawsuits filed against the rap music mogul. Cassie, a singer and Combs’ former girlfriend, sued Combs in November 2023, alleging physical abuse and rape. Combs denied Cassie’s claims and the two reached a settlement shortly after the lawsuit was filed.

The indictment detailed “freak offs,” which prosecutors said were hours-long and days-long sex acts in which Combs allegedly forced victims to perform. Prosecutors alleged that some of these acts involved commercial sex workers and the use of narcotics to keep victims “obedient and compliant.”

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
E

Ninjas trying hard as hell. Brotha, yall got time to post tweets but not enough time to outline the “how” for reparations?

The ADOS team at least had something to say about LT Gov Robinson right? The Republican Party basically gave their minions the green light to try to remove this ninja (before the deadline). He literally is running to run a state and be in position to further administer policy in the state.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See when BGOL clowns get on here and say college is a waste and more kids need to go trade school, this is more of a reason why we need more black doctors...I am for trade schools and community college, but I am also for our kids going to medical school as well....

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
E

Ninjas trying hard as hell. Brotha, yall got time to post tweets but not enough time to outline the “how” for reparations?

The ADOS team at least had something to say about LT Gov Robinson right? The Republican Party basically gave their minions the green light to try to remove this ninja (before the deadline). He literally is running to run a state and be in position to further administer policy in the state.

I have an entire reparations thread right here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a-blueprint-for-reparations.1098307/

Let’s see if “Ninja05” has ever contributed to it:

“No results found.”

I guess not! :hmm:

:itsawrap:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have an entire reparations thread right here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a-blueprint-for-reparations.1098307/

Let’s see if “Ninja05” has ever contributed to it: https://www.bgol.us/forum/search/search

I guess not! :hmm:

:itsawrap:
Brotha. An emoji ain’t gonna cut it.

Neither you nor the official ADOS page have ever posted “how.” 20 pages of tweet quoting ain’t gonna change that fact.

Funny thing is. It would actually be a movement if the legal and political scholars would put their experience into outlining the legal argument to present to the Supreme Court, the legislative strategy to get to 60 votes.

Instead ADOS is more worried about immigrants and Diddy allegations.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Brotha. An emoji ain’t gonna cut it.

Neither you nor the official ADOS page have ever posted “how.” 20 pages of tweet quoting ain’t gonna change that fact.

Funny thing is. It would actually be a movement if the legal and political scholars would put their experience into outlining the legal argument to present to the Supreme Court, the legislative strategy to get to 60 votes.

Instead ADOS is more worried about immigrants and Diddy allegations.

No, you’ve simply chosen to not read nor study any of the scholarly work that has already been put into the legal arguments and strategies for reparations. As I said above, I’ve never seen YOU in the reparations thread.

Now begone tether! Let’s go back to Kamala worship!

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, you’ve simply chosen to not read nor study any of the scholarly work that has already been put into the legal arguments and strategies for reparations. As I said above, I’ve never seen YOU in the reparations thread.

Now begone tether! Let’s go back to Kamala worship!

1. I’ll actually watch this without any bias. I would love to see a laid out plan to actually get to 60 votes in the Senate and a legal argument that can withstand a Republican majority and the Equal Protection Clause. I hope it’s not just the basis for Reparations. We all agree on that. It’s the how that yall can’t seem to grasp or care about.

2. That tether shit is just dumb. No one is out here saying that shit but on the internet. Never heard anyone say that shit anywhere. I’ve traced my lineage back to the LA plantation where my Ancestors were enslaved and have touched the grave on the farmland my great grandfather bought and fought for in the early 1900s. Save the one liners for your other forums. Shit don’t work here.

3. I don’t give a fuck about a reparations thread. I’ve addressed yall ninjas in multiple threads and yall inability to come with a coherent strategy for implementation

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
1. I’ll actually watch this without any bias. I would love to see a laid out plan to actually get to 60 votes in the Senate and a legal argument that can withstand a Republican majority and the Equal Protection Clause.

Your second sentence is already indicative of having a “bias”, since you think the 60 votes is the only way and you don’t realize that the entire concept of ADOS and the focus on “lineage” is part of the strategy used to address the EPC and Constitutional arguments and objections.

As I said above, I’ve had an official reparations thread on here for four years and “Ninja05” has NEVER posted or contributed to it.

2. That tether shit is just dumb. No one is out here saying that shit but on the internet. Never heard anyone say that shit anywhere. I’ve traced my lineage back to the LA plantation where my Ancestors were enslaved and have touched the grave on the farmland my great grandfather bought and fought for in the early 1900s. Save the one liners for your other forums. Shit don’t work here.

Ummm…unfortunately the shit DOES work here. If people on want to throw repeated slurs and accusations and misinformation at ADOS, as YOU do, then you will get that treatment in return. The term “tether” is wholly appropriate in such an environment.