Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Hadn't watched the whole thing yet but I'm getting the consensus that Allred won in a landslide

Will it matter to the voters though?

Cruz has been getting embarrassed, exposed and emasculated on a national stage for well over a decade yet still has kept his seat.

Dudes made all that noise to center themselves in the national conversation, and once they got everyone's attention, this is the buffoonery they bring up lmao.

The funny thing is if the government listened and started trying to pass this the same people would turn it into some type of conspiracy to get black peoples DNA for nefarious reasons :lol:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Will it matter to the voters though?

Cruz has been getting embarrassed, exposed and emasculated on a national stage for well over a decade yet still has kept his seat.

The funny thing is if the government listened and started trying to pass this the same people would turn it into some type of conspiracy to get black peoples DNA for nefarious reasons :lol:

From what I hear the biggest problems with Texas is how gerrymandered it is and how hard they make it to vote. I think they have some of the worst turnout in the country.