Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Affordable prescription drugs. That encompasses all.

Uh Yea I mean Healthy men that dont think medical research scientist are some type of health doctors,

Im talkin about Real Kniggas that KNOW MEDICINE IS FOOD, and are grown enough not to do stupid

shit like eat, donut sandwiches and consume white refined sugary shit...... that know about healing teas etc...

The message to that is,

If you are walking the path we laid for you, we will make it a little more affordable for your easily led ass..

I dont take meds or go to doctors, the deomcratic party is completlely useless to me, my gym and local park are my hospitals,

my food is my medicine...

I dont follow man made laws, I follow universal laws that GOVERN man made laws..

I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS DEMONCRATIC PARTY,

Yea ok I get yo point... they look out for those sickly and dying but FUCK THE HEALTHY KNIGGAS..

yea I have NO NEED for this party!!! fuck em fo LIFE!!

let the fags and manly bitches take it over..

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If the democrats deport shapiro and other trader zionist..

and pass laws to restitute what was stolen from American Africans...

Id fuckin CAMPAIGN FOR DEMOCRATS..

IF THEY JUST DEPORT ALL ZIONIST AMERICAN TRADERS...

BRUH... ID FUCKIN BE ON THE CORNER HANDING OUT FLYERS collection SIGNATURES FOR ALL DEMOCRATS

RUNNING FOR OFFICE....!!

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
I was born in NYC my whole family is from the South and North East shut your faggot ass up pussy hoe
Right. South Sudan and NE Asia. And they anchor-babied your bitch ass at immigrant ground zero NYC for US citizenship.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The energy SPIKED once JoeyB stepped aside and endorsed VP Harris. The atmosphere feels like 2008 ON STEROIDS

Team FELONIUS is freaking TF out

Having Young TikTokers on her side that VOTE greatly jeopardizes the chances of the VERY OLD candidate

Remember the time she kept passionately saying "pussy" on live tv with NO FUCKS given? You KNOW she's a wild one on the mattress

QUEUED up for reminiscing:

Stephen A will not be invited on Fox news again!!! LMAO!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
BGOL coons:

IMG-1094.png

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Yeah ok that’s it.
Thank you...this also explains your weird fetishes and white daddy bootlicking. Looking for protection from a segregationist, jim crow cracker that shown his contempt for black people throughout his entire 50-year political career.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Where does the Brandon thing come from?

NASCAR fans chanted Fuck Joe Biden at Biden and Biden’s Mr. Magoo ass was like “That’s right, let’s go, Brandon!”

His lame ass supporters then somehow flipped that into a weird online fiction about Biden having a superhero-type alter ego, Dark Brandon.

It’s not serious but it’s a little Q-Anon-y.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Thank you...this also explains your weird fetishes and white daddy bootlicking. Looking for protection from a segregationist, jim crow cracker that shown his contempt for black people throughout his entire 50-year political career.
Were you dropped on your head during each developmental stage? You’re obviously not a functioning adult. Do you wear a bib in public?