Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gavin is the only candidate that stands a chance, trump will still likely avoid debating him at all, call him illegitimate, shit talk California and beat him in the end. Kamala Will get the actual nomination and lose in one of the all time landslides in us politics.
I appreciate your answer.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What policy changed that affected black and brown people?

Awful 2017 Tax law, destroying the economy with the handing of Covid 20 million job lost and a million deaths 75% Black and Brown, inflation effecting us today, supreme court picks overturning Roe and affirmative action. Wealth gap between Black and Whites increasing, Black home ownership decreasing with the cut of minority homeownership programs cut….I could go on but I see who I’m responding too…lol

Yo

u rather vote for Pete? :puke:

I would rather Gavin or Josh Shapiro

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
As I stated in another thread..

OK, I wanted him to stay in so Kamala could take over next year but it is what it is at this point. I did not have a problem with Joe Biden. I thought he was a good person, especially with black women. Now, DNC and the Democratic donors need to put Kamala Harris upfront or Michelle Obama those are the only two acceptable candidates right now. I am going to still vote for a Democrat because Republicans are really crazy, but it may be harder for me to convince other people to do it. They will sit home if they put the wrong people on the ticket. Democrats do not whitewash this ticket.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm shocked and not really shocked if that's possible. I said months ago his support from the rich,famous and fellow democrats in high positions started fading away. Plus all of the optics of Biden making slip ups with names and not being able to recall certain things were just more logs to the fire. I hate to say it but Drump will likely be President again.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Need someone other than kamala
No, I actually would like to have Kamala Harris Democrats do not need to whitewash this ticket or a lot of Black people will sit home. Trump is not stable as you seen with the speech she gave the other night Even some of his own Republicans said that

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Democratic Megadonors Worry That Their Effort To Remove Biden Has Backfired​

Democratic megadonors are finding out that it is the voters, not the big checkbooks, that hold the power in the Democratic Party.​

Democratic Megadonors Get A Reality Check

These are not the kind of checks that the richest donor Democrats are used to seeing.
Something has always been off with the effort to oust President Biden. It wasn’t like everyone woke up the day after the debate and realized that Joe Biden is 81 years old. There was no plot to hide the fact that Biden is an elder, which is why if the monied class within the Democratic Party was worried about Biden’s age, it was odd that they didn’t do something about it before the 2024 primary.
The wealthy Democratic donors could have funded a legitimate primary challenger to President Biden, forced primary debates, and given voters a real choice.
I am a big believer in incumbent presidents being primaried. A primary helps presidents shift back from governing mode to candidate mode. A good primary gets the rust off, and any issues with the incumbent are seen and addressed before the general election campaign.
If there were concerns about Biden, the time to act was last year, not when voters will begin to cast their ballots in two months.
Since the debate, wealthy Democratic megadonors have decided to throw their weight around, but they are being hit with reality.
The New York Times reported:
For all their riches and ambitions, many Democratic contributors and their big-money advisers have become resigned to the notion that their influence is fairly limited, and are trying not to be naïve. A sense of powerlessness pervades.
After all, Mr. Biden is not, as one major Democratic donor put it, subject to a vote by the wealthy. And he and his team have bristled against wealthy “elites” who are trying to force him out of a Democratic nomination that he won democratically, heightening concerns from major donors who are already nervous about their efforts backfiring if they are seen as bullies.

Megadonors are very wealthy people who are used to being in charge, but they have found that their power is limited in this situation.
Read on, and we’ll discuss who has the real power over Biden’s candidacy.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm shocked and not really shocked if that's possible. I said months ago his support from the rich,famous and fellow democrats in high positions started fading away. Plus all of the optics of Biden making slip ups with names and not being able to recall certain things were just more logs to the fire. I hate to say it but Drump will likely be President again.
No, Trump will not be the president again if the Democrats play this right. We do not need another 1967 to happen. Hopefully they are getting this shit out of the way now.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Four months to go is not a good idea for this to happen, but who knows? Maybe they can all come together now and get this done. Anything to keep Trump out of the White house at this point.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
451867035_890600489771795_7597152368244851681_n.jpg