Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep, like an old hating ass bitch but I'm not shocked.
Who "Broke the code" now you dirty bitch you? :lol:

Tell your organization to grow some fucking balls and suspend that foaming mouth loud mouth raised by a single bitch, bitch nigga supreme.

And somebody get Steph some got dam leadership skills.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who "Broke the code" now you dirty bitch you? :lol:

Tell your organization to grow some fucking balls and suspend that foaming mouth loud mouth raised by a single bitch, bitch nigga supreme.

And somebody get Steph some got dam leadership skills.
4 rings
2 mvps 1 unanimous
All star mvp
Finals mvp
And more accolades to come
Now compare that to the so called great leader and your mans CP3...
1 of Curry finger >>>>>CP3

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4 rings
2 mvps 1 unanimous
All star mvp
Finals mvp
And more accolades to come
Now compare that to the so called great leader and your mans CP3...
1 of Curry finger >>>>>CP3
And ZERO leadership skills.... And none of that shit you listed could get his team in fucking check.

But dont get sidetracked you funky bitch.. This aint bout Christ Paul The 3rd.. This here bout your organization having no leadership or backbone and Welvin attacking the franchises future like a rabid dog off its leash and no one having the balls to even suspend the bitch.

"Broke the code."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shannon Sharpe brought up a good point....WHERE WAS THE OTHER MEMBERS AND STAFF??? why were people stnding around watching this shit go down???

At least 7 people near them was just standing around watching that shit go down....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

QkBwlG.gif

If I was the owner there would be a new rule starting with this incident

Violent acts of any nature on team property will not be tolerated. Players involved in altercations will be ejected, fined AND suspended.

There is absolutely no justification for fighting on an NBA team. The fact that you may feel provoked by another player is not an acceptable excuse. If a player takes it upon himself to retaliate, he can expect to be subject to appropriate penalties.

Any threats, and physical altercations on team property during practice or otherwise will result in the team being fined 50k as a whole... (you are all responsible for each other) and 50 k for individuals present during said altercation.

Actual fighters will be fined 150k. First punch throwers will be suspended for no less than 3 games.

So Poole would get fined 150k and suspended for 1 game for the shit talking that led up to it and Greene would get fined and suspended for 4 games for clearly throwing the first punch. And every player who stood and watched or was slow to act in breaking it up would get fined 50k for that. Staff would get fined according to their pay scale.

Every player who was present at that practice would get fined. Don't care if you was on the far side of the court doing sit ups...youre a TEAM..YOU GET PAID AS A TEAM...THEN ACT LIKE A TEAM!

Got a bunch of grown ass MILLIONAIRES actlng like this is highschool varsity...then they will get treated like that.

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And ZERO leadership skills.... And none of that shit you listed could get his team in fucking check.

But dont get sidetracked you funky bitch.. This aint bout Christ Paul The 3rd.. This here bout your organization having no leadership or backbone and Welvin attacking the franchises future like a rabid dog off its leash and no one having the balls to even suspend the bitch.

"Broke the code."
You are an old bitch hating faggot. Continue to do so while we laugh all the way to another chip. Something you will never be able to do. Never forget that old faggot..

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if youre point is that the people closest to you can do fucked up shit..thats true but that still doesn't change the trust factor. Up until that dude showed up and shot her she had no idea he would do that.

And NOW your questioning pooles intentions based on the effectiveness of the push???? :rolleyes2:

and why do believe he shouldn't have been more aware??

other than saying you don't talk shit and i understand what may come with it.....all the other stuff you said is based on hindsight of knowing how that incident ended up. JP doesn't view himself as some kind of punk or someone who would "back down" from a confrontation particularly in public like that. But also we're not talking about strangers in a YMCA gymnasium playing a pick up game.

SMH. The difference between Poole and the girl is the immediate threat to Poole. The base of your argument has been there should not be an expectation of violence because of their relationship.You can show all the pictures of them hugged up that you want but clearly the incident tells a slightly different story even if it was just in the moment. The point of me using the woman's story is to say them being teammates doesn't mean anything like some of you are making it out to be. In a perfect world, you should not need to worry about getting hurt or killed over a petty argument with friends, teammates or family. However, we don't live in that world so if you are potentially in a situation like either man was, you need to be prepared to fight, run or de-escalate the situation. Your attitude shouldn't be that is my man and he'd never hurt me. Your attitude should be I don't expect my man to hurt me but I'm going to stay alert just in case this goes beyond words.

My opinion is not formed in hindsight it is based on my experience of fighting, seeing fights happen , hearing stories of fights ( like the one we are discussing) and seeing potential fights stopped. Regardless of his true intent, Poole made a mistake by pushing Dreymond. Dreymond should have never gotten in Poole's face. I've expressed similar sentiments about my thoughts on fighting or avoiding it in other threads over the years. I feel comfortable saying I'm consistent in my thoughts specifically about being held accountable for your words as a man.

Next, the claim has been Poole didnt want to fight so the intent of the push and what happened directly after is very important to the narrative. If your attitude is i can't discern Poole's thought process for the push, the same is true for your opinion that Poole didnt want to fight. All either of us can say is Poole pushed him. The current narrative is Poole pushed Dreymond and tried to walk away. From what I'm seeing that is not entirely the truth. Because of the ineffectiveness of the push as you put it, Poole could not do anything including walk away. Dreymond had already followed up in under five or so seconds assuming the video was in real time.

Also, if your stance is Poole didnt want to back down from the confrontation because of his pride, this implies Poole wasn't sucker punched and potentially intended to fight or was aware of the potential threat.

The story below are of a teammate who killed another teammate. From what I recall from the show I saw of the story, supposedly they were good friends as well as teammates. Again, my point is being teammates doesn't mean shit in the way some of you are saying.

"Murder of Patrick Dennehy - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Patrick_Dennehy

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SMH. The difference between Poole and the girl is the immediate threat to Poole. The base of your argument has been there should not be an expectation of violence because of their relationship.You can show all the pictures of them hugged up that you want but clearly the incident tells a slightly different story even if it was just in the moment. The point of me using the woman's story is to say them being teammates doesn't mean anything like some of you are making it out to be. In a perfect world, you should not need to worry about getting hurt or killed over a petty argument with friends, teammates or family. However, we don't live in that world so if you are potentially in a situation like either man was, you need to be prepared to fight, run or de-escalate the situation. Your attitude shouldn't be that is my man and he'd never hurt me. Your attitude should be I don't expect my man to hurt me but I'm going to stay alert just in case this goes beyond words.

My opinion is not formed in hindsight it is based on my experience of fighting, seeing fights happen , hearing stories of fights ( like the one we are discussing) and seeing potential fights stopped. Regardless of his true intent, Poole made a mistake by pushing Dreymond. Dreymond should have never gotten in Poole's face. I've expressed similar sentiments about my thoughts on fighting or avoiding it in other threads over the years. I feel comfortable saying I'm consistent in my thoughts specifically about being held accountable for your words as a man.

Next, the claim has been Poole didnt want to fight so the intent of the push and what happened directly after is very important to the narrative. If your attitude is i can't discern Poole's thought process for the push, the same is true for your opinion that Poole didnt want to fight. All either of us can say is Poole pushed him. The current narrative is Poole pushed Dreymond and tried to walk away. From what I'm seeing that is not entirely the truth. Because of the ineffectiveness of the push as you put it, Poole could not do anything including walk away. Dreymond had already followed up in under five or so seconds assuming the video was in real time.

Also, if your stance is Poole didnt want to back down from the confrontation because of his pride, this implies Poole wasn't sucker punched and potentially intended to fight or was aware of the potential threat.

The story below are of a teammate who killed another teammate. From what I recall from the show I saw of the story, supposedly they were good friends as well as teammates. Again, my point is being teammates doesn't mean shit in the way some of you are saying.

"Murder of Patrick Dennehy - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Patrick_Dennehy

to your last statement...theres no way to know that and how human nature works. If you act friendly people tend to act friendly back. Eventually that behavior makes you comfortable and you lower your guard. Thats how humans are period.

And you're experience is STILL hindsight..that's all experience is really... that your applying to a situation that happened in the past as it was reported. So its easy to say shoulda, coulda, woulda AFTER the fact. Doesn't change anything. Poole and Green trashed talked. LIKE NORMAL..Poole got under Greens skin LIKE TRASH TALK IS DESIGNED FOR... Draymond flared up

792Qj8.gif

you know why NO ONE intervened because everything up to the punch has happened before...two guys getting in each other chest squaring off like kids in a schoolyard is a NORMAL occurrence. USUALLY its either broken up OR it just never gets to the punching phase.

Thats why Pooles hands didn't come up in fight mode..thats why NO ONE tried to break it up when Green got in face the first time. EVERYTHING up to that punch has been shit thats happened before. Up to and including the push Poole had NO REASON to believe his MENTOR and FRIEND would do that to him. And NO ONE ELSE apparently did either.... look at that video and watch ALL THOSE PEOPLE STANDING AROUND.

So your assessment tho consistent is ALL 20/20 hindsight. If you were there standing next to them would you have broken it up the second you saw Draymond moving on Jordan??? Your answer will be OF course you would... because you KNOW the aftermath now.... but in that moment on that day under those circumstances NO ONE walked into that gym thinking "you know its possible one of these mofos could try to punch my head off!"

NO ONE goes thru life interacting with friends and family thinking that. That's WHY heads get caught slippin...its the ONLY reason that happens.

If Poole had an INKLING that Green was capable of doing that to him I'm 99.99 sure he wouldn't have been fucking with him period....theyd have had a hi and bye relationship. Just like that woman in the article you posted if she KNEW that her "friend" was capable of reacting like THAT in losing a pick up game and whatever trash she talked afterwards...guaranfuckingtee you she would NOT have played with him.

I said before: for the record I dont think its a "sucker punch" either but Poole was clearly not thinking his TEAMMATE would do that

youre saying Poole should have KNOWN better and I;m saying WHY WOULD HE...BASED ON WHAT HISTORY OF HIS INTERACTION WITH DRAYMOND???

Jordan literally said in an interview they BONDED over trash talking and Green ENCOURAGED IT. They became according to him "close friends" BECAUSE OF IT and Jordans NOT BACKING DOWN from Draymond. And now youre saying he's FOOLISH for not backing down in that situation. But he's been REWARED FOR IT UP TO THAT POINT.

thats what youre overlooking in that situation.

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
to your last statement...theres no way to know that and how human nature works. If you act friendly people tend to act friendly back. Eventually that behavior makes you comfortable and you lower your guard. Thats how humans are period.

And you're experience is STILL hindsight..that's all experience is really... that your applying to a situation that happened in the past as it was reported. So its easy to say shoulda, coulda, woulda AFTER the fact. Doesn't change anything. Poole and Green trashed talked. LIKE NORMAL..Poole got under Greens skin LIKE TRASH TALK IS DESIGNED FOR... Draymond flared up

792Qj8.gif

you know why NO ONE intervened because everything up to the punch has happened before...two guys getting in each other chest squaring off like kids in a schoolyard is a NORMAL occurrence. USUALLY its either broken up OR it just never gets to the punching phase.

Thats why Pooles hands didn't come up in fight mode..thats why NO ONE tried to break it up when Green got in face the first time. EVERYTHING up to that punch has been shit thats happened before. Up to and including the push Poole had NO REASON to believe his MENTOR and FRIEND would do that to him. And NO ONE ELSE apparently did either.... look at that video and watch ALL THOSE PEOPLE STANDING AROUND.

So your assessment tho consistent is ALL 20/20 hindsight. If you were there standing next to them would you have broken it up the second you saw Draymond moving on Jordan??? Your answer will be OF course you would... because you KNOW the aftermath now.... but in that moment on that day under those circumstances NO ONE walked into that gym thinking "you know its possible one of these mofos could try to punch my head off!"

NO ONE goes thru life interacting with friends and family thinking that. That's WHY heads get caught slippin...its the ONLY reason that happens.

If Poole had an INKLING that Green was capable of doing that to him I'm 99.99 sure he wouldn't have been fucking with him period....theyd have had a hi and bye relationship. Just like that woman in the article you posted if she KNEW that her "friend" was capable of reacting like THAT in losing a pick up game and whatever trash she talked afterwards...guaranfuckingtee you she would NOT have played with him.

I said before: for the record I dont think its a "sucker punch" either but Poole was clearly not thinking his TEAMMATE would do that

youre saying Poole should have KNOWN better and I;m saying WHY WOULD HE...BASED ON WHAT HISTORY OF HIS INTERACTION WITH DRAYMOND???

Jordan literally said in an interview they BONDED over trash talking and Green ENCOURAGED IT. They became according to him "close friends" BECAUSE OF IT and Jordans NOT BACKING DOWN from Draymond. And now youre saying he's FOOLISH for not backing down in that situation. But he's been REWARED FOR IT UP TO THAT POINT.

You are correct. Human behavior is fluid. My behavior on Monday may change for many different reasons from my behavior on Friday.This is why you don't allow someone to invade your personal space if you are arguing. I don't care how you treated me on Tuesday. By invading my space in a hostile manner you are now a threat. I already mentioned and gave examples of alleged friends using more than their voices. No one necessarily expects to fight their friend. However, most understand it is a possibility especially in the heat of the moment. You are being naive.

look up the definition of hindsight. Using your pervious knowledge or experience and applying it to a new situation is not hindsight.you are literally taught history to learn from those who came before you. If you watch the news, it is to inform you of the current events and hopefully you use the information to navigate your day.

Again, your premise has been Poole didnt want to fight. I don't care what Jordan did or his thoughts on team building. If you are trying to avoid a fight as you proclaimed, you do not get in the person's face and you don't touch the other person. Talking shit does not mean allowing a person to invade your personal space. In fact you don't need negative behavior to develop comradery.

I didn't miss anything. You can shit talk all you want. However, you don't know how the person will respond because human behavior is fluid. If you talk shit, you need to understand that it can go left. When it goes left, you need to be prepared to fight, run or de-escalate the situation. You should not talk shit with the expectation that someone will step in and save you. The nature of the relationship does not matter.

Your assumption is that shit talking and being in each other's face is the norm from the video. This is why no one seemed to pay it much attention.Will how do you know that fights breaking out is not relatively speaking also the norm? Do you know the difference of that event? A private in house session was leaked. I watched a video with Iman Shumpert saying he would get into fist fights with teammates. Does that mean it is the norm? Not by any means. Does it make it unusual; no. Hence if someone gets it your face arguing be prepared to defend yourself.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are correct. Human behavior is fluid. My behavior on Monday may change for many different reasons from my behavior on Friday.This is why you don't allow someone to invade your personal space if you are arguing. I don't care how you treated me on Tuesday. By invading my space in a hostile manner you are now a threat. I already mentioned and gave examples of alleged friends using more than their voices. No one necessarily expects to fight their friend. However, most understand it is a possibility especially in the heat of the moment. You are being naive.

look up the definition of hindsight. Using your pervious knowledge or experience and applying it to a new situation is not hindsight.you are literally taught history to learn from those who came before you. If you watch the news, it is to inform you of the current events and hopefully you use the information to navigate your day.

Again, your premise has been Poole didnt want to fight. I don't care what Jordan did or his thoughts on team building. If you are trying to avoid a fight as you proclaimed, you do not get in the person's face and you don't touch the other person. Talking shit does not mean allowing a person to invade your personal space. In fact you don't need negative behavior to develop comradery.

Hindsight and experience are semantically related In some cases you can replace term "Hindsight" with "Experience", this nouns are similar.
hindsight.png

to the bold...now whose being naive? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

literally every social organization known on the planet uses negative behavior to directly develop the strongest bonds from the military to fraternal/social orders to sports teams to highly organized criminal empires (mafias, cartels etc) to street gangs. What do do you think HAZING is?? And people line up to join these things by the MILLIONS every year world wide.

I didn't miss anything. You can shit talk all you want. However, you don't know how the person will respond because human behavior is fluid. If you talk shit, you need to understand that it can go left. When it goes left, you need to be prepared to fight, run or de-escalate the situation. You should not talk shit with the expectation that someone will step in and save you. The nature of the relationship does not matter.

Your assumption is that shit talking and being in each other's face is the norm from the video. This is why no one seemed to pay it much attention. Well how do you know that fights breaking out is not relatively speaking also the norm? Do you know the difference of that event? A private in house session was leaked. I watched a video with Iman Shumpert saying he would get into fist fights with teammates. Does that mean it is the norm? Not by any means. Does it make it unusual; no. Hence if someone gets it your face arguing be prepared to defend yourself.

We're having two different conversations (tho I'm enjoying the point counterpoint) youre point seems to be more about Poole should have known better and my point is he didn't put his hands up because he had no intention to fight but he didn't back down because he didn't want to look like a punk. I'm sure that NOW poole takes the lessens your talking about NOW but up to that point its likely that there was NOTHING in 23 years of Jordan Poole's life experience that would lead him to handle that situation in anyway other than the way he did. And how he handled it wasn't "wrong". He didn't escalate anything by pushing green out of his personal space. You can't even make that claim legally as its clear Draymond was the aggressor and Poole like anyone else has a right to at least minimally defend his personal space while still not trying to all out fight.

Only in the cock-eyed world of the streets is Poole being blamed for being attacked by a friend.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

792Qj8.gif

Even the old man walked past and saw everything developing but didn’t think nothing of it because he knows “That’s what Draymond does” :lol:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hindsight and experience are semantically related In some cases you can replace term "Hindsight" with "Experience", this nouns are similar.
hindsight.png

to the bold...now whose being naive? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

literally every social organization known on the planet uses negative behavior to directly develop the strongest bonds from the military to fraternal/social orders to sports teams to highly organized criminal empires (mafias, cartels etc) to street gangs. What do do you think HAZING is?? And people line up to join these things by the MILLIONS every year world wide.

We're having two different conversations (tho I'm enjoying the point counterpoint) youre point seems to be more about Poole should have known better and my point is he didn't put his hands up because he had no intention to fight but he didn't back down because he didn't want to look like a punk. I'm sure that NOW poole takes the lessens your talking about NOW but up to that point its likely that there was NOTHING in 23 years of Jordan Poole's life experience that would lead him to handle that situation in anyway other than the way he did. And how he handled it wasn't "wrong". He didn't escalate anything by pushing green out of his personal space. You can't even make that claim legally as its clear Draymond was the aggressor and Poole like anyone else has a right to at least minimally defend his personal space while still not trying to all out fight.

Only in the cock-eyed world of the streets is Poole being blamed for being attacked by a friend.

SMH what is the definition of hindsight and experience? You would not use the words in the same manner. Your statement was" you're only saying that because you're viewing the situation in hindsight". My response was no I'm basing my statement off of my experience and what I've learned indirectly from others.

Hindsight:
  1. understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened or developed.
    "with hindsight, I should never have gone"
Experience:
the process of living through an event or events You learn by experience. 2 : the skill or knowledge gained by actually doing a thing The job requires someone with experience. 3 : something that someone has actually done or lived through She told us about her experience flying a plane.

My statement was that you didn't need negative behavior to build bonds and I didn't care about Jordans thoughts on building comradery. I didn't speak to how effective or ineffective it was. What you are talking about is irrelevant to what we are discussing.

At this point, you are just making excuses for Poole's lack of awareness, but you could be right and he didn't know better. If your statement was more like Poole( only Poole) doesn't have the same experience as you so he didn't realize he needed to be on defense, I could agree to some extent. However, it's one thing not to have no personal experience or even seeing much fighting, but do you really believe he's never heard any stories fictional or real. Let's not just limited this to basketball because honestly this isn't something that just applies to sports. More importantly, your statements were something like why would Poole expect to get hit by his friend/teammate. Given Draymond's behavior and Iman's statements I have a hard time believing Poole hasn't heard stories like this occurring over the years especially during the 80/90s.

As soon as he pushed, he escalated the situation. There is no way to prove it but if Dreymond doesn't get pushed he never swings. The punch was Dreymond believing Poole was going to follow up after the push or reacting to the push in general. True or not that is the reason I keep saying you don't touch someone you are not trying to fight during a close quarter dispute. Doing so usual starts the fight.

Poole didn't want to look like a punk and now women are disrespectfully referring to him as a lil boy. RDC and others are already making videos of the situation. He could have saved his eye and pride by backing up and not touching the other person. In your mind, he was walking away after the push so what is the difference? He had no intention on fighting right?

I don't know them to be friends but friends fight amongst themselves in some circles. For them, it's not that big of a deal. Sometimes you come back from it sometimes you don't.

As far as your remarks about how street people view the situation, don't lower yourself by going that route. I'm not from the streets nor do I speak for them. It's weak shit to try and shame people for not sharing your views based purely on where someone maybe from or their upbringing.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My statement was that you didn't need negative behavior to build bonds and I didn't care about Jordans thoughts on building comradery. I didn't speak to how effective or ineffective it was. What you are talking about is irrelevant to what we are discussing.

whats irreverent is your statement on bond building because that's not how the real world works and you know this...that's why you have to disregard it. Otherwise it kills your point. And youve been dismissing things in favor of your view this whole time dude.

At this point, you are just making excuses for Poole's lack of awareness, but you could be right and he didn't know better. If your statement was more like Poole( only Poole) doesn't have the same experience as you so he didn't realize he needed to be on defense, I could agree to some extent. However, it's one thing not to have no personal experience or even seeing much fighting, but do you really believe he's never heard any stories fictional or real. Let's not just limited this to basketball because honestly this isn't something that just applies to sports. More importantly, your statements were something like why would Poole expect to get hit by his friend/teammate. Given Draymond's behavior and Iman's statements I have a hard time believing Poole hasn't heard stories like this occurring over the years especially during the 80/90s.

you dont live his life and at this point youre just looking for reasons to blame him for being complicit in his own assault. Youve been talking about the experiences of yourself and everybody you can think of EXCEPT Jordan Poole and when he speaks of HIS experience with Draymond you DISMISS IT. Why is the experience of the person INVOLVED not to be included in this conversation.... I post an interview where Poole explained the nature of his relationship with Green. Yet you bring up Iman Shumpert talking about fist fighting his teammates (circumstances we dont know anything about)

You have a hard time believing Poole hasn't heard stories of fights occurring with teammates or draymonds past over the years especially during the 80/90s..... WHO CARES?!...you dont live that mans life nor have you grown up the way he has. Poole is 6-4 so he's pretty big dude on his own MAYBE his size has always protected him from fights....MAYBE he was like draymond in college and highschool....MAYBE he's always found ways to get along with people and therefore never had to fight..Im 53 years old Ive had a total of 2 fights in life so far both in middle school. There are people who can go their entire lives never having to fist fight or have serious confrontations like that. MAYBE poole WAS one of them. In any case at the critical time he didn't raise his hands to fight the guy and thats all that matters.

As soon as he pushed, he escalated the situation. There is no way to prove it but if Draymond doesn't get pushed he never swings. The punch was Dreymond believing Poole was going to follow up after the push or reacting to the push in general. True or not that is the reason I keep saying you don't touch someone you are not trying to fight during a close quarter dispute. Doing so usual starts the fight.

Poole didn't want to look like a punk and now women are disrespectfully referring to him as a lil boy. RDC and others are already making videos of the situation. He could have saved his eye and pride by backing up and not touching the other person. In your mind, he was walking away after the push so what is the difference? He had no intention on fighting right?
poole is 6-4 192 and draymond is 6-6 230 he walked up on him expressly for the purpose using his size to intimidate poole sooo how does poole cowering and walking away from make him look LESS like a punk in the eyes of those women and other assholes?? please explain?

I don't know them to be friends but friends fight amongst themselves in some circles. For them, it's not that big of a deal. Sometimes you come back from it sometimes you don't.

As far as your remarks about how street people view the situation, don't lower yourself by going that route. I'm not from the streets nor do I speak for them. It's weak shit to try and shame people for not sharing your views based purely on where someone maybe from or their upbringing.

what kind of twisted logic are you using??? sooo draymond invading someones personal space and touching his chest to their chest isn't some kind of escalation?? Your using the push as an arbitrary starting point of escalation when draymond walking over there was the ACTUAL point of escalation. Why not blame poole for that?? Your whole point is if youre not ready to take it all the way they dont play the game in the first place right? So poole was in the wrong just better trash talking green to begin with...correct? Hell we can go back further poole was wrong for just talking to the guy to begin with...like you said given draymonds history of behavior it was bad judgement to choose him as a mentor.** Shit when you go back far enough Poole getting drafted by the warriors was a HUGE mistake for him..why only start with the push :rolleyes2: you accuse me of speculating on pooles behavior but youre doing the same thing with draymond... if draymond doesn't get pushed he wouldn't have thrown a punch..how do you know that based on what??

**On July 10, 2016, Green was arrested for assault in East Lansing, Michigan. The night prior, he had a confrontation with Michigan State defensive back Jermaine Edmondson. The arresting report cites Green went to Rick's bar and had bumped into Edmondson. After a verbal exchange, two associates of Green allegedly choked Edmondson and his girlfriend. The next night, both Green and Edmondson attended Conrad's Grill in East Lansing where Edmondson confronted Green about the incident the night before. Green allegedly poked Edmondson in the chest and either slapped or punched him in the face. The arresting officers stated that Green had a blood alcohol level of .10 and admitted to slapping Edmondson and asked to apologize to the victim. After posting a $200 bail, Green was released four hours after the arrest.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
whats irreverent is your statement on bond building because that's not how the real world works and you know this...that's why you have to disregard it. Otherwise it kills your point. And youve been dismissing things in favor of your view this whole time dude.

you dont live his life and at this point youre just looking for reasons to blame him for being complicit in his own assault. Youve been talking about the experiences of yourself and everybody you can think of EXCEPT Jordan Poole and when he speaks of HIS experience with Draymond you DISMISS IT. Why is the experience of the person INVOLVED not to be included in this conversation.... I post an interview where Poole explained the nature of his relationship with Green. Yet you bring up Iman Shumpert talking about fist fighting his teammates (circumstances we dont know anything about)

You have a hard time believing Poole hasn't heard stories of fights occurring with teammates or draymonds past over the years especially during the 80/90s..... WHO CARES?!...you dont live that mans life nor have you grown up the way he has. Poole is 6-4 so he's pretty big dude on his own MAYBE his size has always protected him from fights....MAYBE he was like draymond in college and highschool....MAYBE he's always found ways to get along with people and therefore never had to fight..Im 53 years old Ive had a total of 2 fights in life so far both in middle school. There are people who can go their entire lives never having to fist fight or have serious confrontations like that. MAYBE poole WAS one of them. In any case at the critical time he didn't raise his hands to fight the guy and thats all that matters.

poole is 6-4 192 and draymond is 6-6 230 he walked up on him expressly for the purpose using his size to intimidate poole sooo how does poole cowering and walking away from make him look LESS like a punk in the eyes of those women and other assholes?? please explain?

what kind of twisted logic are you using??? sooo draymond invading someones personal space and touching his chest to their chest isn't some kind of escalation?? Your using the push as an arbitrary starting point of escalation when draymond walking over there was the ACTUAL point of escalation. Why not blame poole for that?? Your whole point is if youre not ready to take it all the way they dont play the game in the first place right? So poole was in the wrong just better trash talking green to begin with...correct? Hell we can go back further poole was wrong for just talking to the guy to begin with...like you said given draymonds history of behavior it was bad judgement to choose him as a mentor.** Shit when you go back far enough Poole getting drafted by the warriors was a HUGE mistake for him..why only start with the push :rolleyes2: you accuse me of speculating on pooles behavior but youre doing the same thing with draymond... if draymond doesn't get pushed he wouldn't have thrown a punch..how do you know that based on what??

**On July 10, 2016, Green was arrested for assault in East Lansing, Michigan. The night prior, he had a confrontation with Michigan State defensive back Jermaine Edmondson. The arresting report cites Green went to Rick's bar and had bumped into Edmondson. After a verbal exchange, two associates of Green allegedly choked Edmondson and his girlfriend. The next night, both Green and Edmondson attended Conrad's Grill in East Lansing where Edmondson confronted Green about the incident the night before. Green allegedly poked Edmondson in the chest and either slapped or punched him in the face. The arresting officers stated that Green had a blood alcohol level of .10 and admitted to slapping Edmondson and asked to apologize to the victim. After posting a $200 bail, Green was released four hours after the arrest.

I don't care about Draymond's criminal history. Even if I did, that is more evidence Poole should have been ready to fight or flee. You're not really helping your argument with this.

We've already established Dreymond should not have been in Poole's personally space. Escalation is not a one party deal. If you have the opportunity to walk away which Poole didnt do before the push he is guilty of escalation. If you don't want to fight, don't touch the other person. I've already explained why it's a bad idea.

You completely missed the point. First, if Poole walks away there is no video worth showing to the public. He doesn't get hurt so RDC doesn't make fun of him and assuming she wasn't trying to be funny the girl doesn't disrespect him. When Chris Rock took the hit, he was considered the bigger man by more than a few people. Is there a reason the same wouldn't apply to Poole for walking away before he is even hit? Most people would not have viewed him as a bitch. Again, you are the one saying he didn't want to fight. If his ego is what was important to him, that was his decision to make as a man. He has to live with the results and the same is true for Draymond.

To my knowledge, neither of us know Poole so your opinion of his upbringing is no better than my belief that he has at somepoint saw or heard something in his life to let him know being teammates or friends does not mean you will never need to fight them. Do you really believe this guy was raised in a lab. You're telling me a college student has never heard about fights breaking out between friends? He's never seen a tv show, movie, play, watched the news, I read things on social media or anything that would show him that friends get into fights?

I've already stated why I don't care about their relationship. It's the base of my argument .just because you have a friendly relationship doesn’t mean friends don't fight. Iman Shumpert is a basketball player who claims to have had fist fights during practice with teammates. Your initial argument was teammates don't fight. They may shit talk and push/shove but they don't swing on each other.that was your stance. Iman Shumpert is relevant to my point. His statements disproves your opinion. We don't need to know the circumstances of the fight or who was involved. For our discussion, all we need is conformation that it occurs.

It kills my argument in what way? My point is simple and has not changed. If you are in a heated debate with anyone including friends you don't let them invade your space, if you don't want to fight you don't touch them and attempt to de-escalate the situation, be ready to defend yourself at all times. Your thoughts on how to/ best way to build strong life long bonds is irrelevant to the discussion. Even if we go down that road, my argument remains the same.

Oh. I never said anything about Draymond being a mentor good or bad. When I said Draymond's behavior, I wasn't speaking on his past. I meant his behavior that day and you already acknowledged that you read my response on historical fights in practice. I already mentioned Poole potentially being sheltered from fights in one of my first post. Didn't watch any video but im guessing it spoke to Poole's friendship with Dreymond based on what you are saying. If it was something more of substance, let me know.

Outside of the bonding thing that I'm not going to address as I've deemed it irrelevant, is there anything else you feel I've attempted to avoid?if so, feel free to reiterate it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do y'all keep saying he pushed him to get him out of his face, a push is a form of aggression, if I'm in your face and you push me then to me that's you being aggressive right back with me. Also y'all keep talking about the Warriors organization treating this serious, they didn't even cancel practice after the incident, they finished practice and more than likely Draymond and Poole were both at practice the next day. I saw a video saying Kerr was almost in tears during the press conference talking about the incident AFTER THE VIDEO SURFACED but he didn't even cancel practice after the incident. Steph is saying it's false that Poole has an attitude but Draymond said months ago that Poole has gotten into with players before and talks shit to everybody
If you truly believe what you said then you deserve to be banned from the team and released. It would mean you have no sense of reasoning and a reckless individual

If you truly can’t understand the difference with pushing someone to get them out of their personal space and throwing a punch, you couldn’t be in any team environment.

Bruh talking shit and throwing punches is not remotely the same

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shannon Sharpe brought up a good point....WHERE WAS THE OTHER MEMBERS AND STAFF??? why were people stnding around watching this shit go down???

At least 7 people near them was just standing around watching that shit go down....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

QkBwlG.gif

If I was the owner there would be a new rule starting with this incident

Violent acts of any nature on team property will not be tolerated. Players involved in altercations will be ejected, fined AND suspended.

There is absolutely no justification for fighting on an NBA team. The fact that you may feel provoked by another player is not an acceptable excuse. If a player takes it upon himself to retaliate, he can expect to be subject to appropriate penalties.

Any threats, and physical altercations on team property during practice or otherwise will result in the team being fined 50k as a whole... (you are all responsible for each other) and 50 k for individuals present during said altercation.

Actual fighters will be fined 150k. First punch throwers will be suspended for no less than 3 games.

So Poole would get fined 150k and suspended for 1 game for the shit talking that led up to it and Greene would get fined and suspended for 4 games for clearly throwing the first punch. And every player who stood and watched or was slow to act in breaking it up would get fined 50k for that. Staff would get fined according to their pay scale.

Every player who was present at that practice would get fined. Don't care if you was on the far side of the court doing sit ups...youre a TEAM..YOU GET PAID AS A TEAM...THEN ACT LIKE A TEAM!

Got a bunch of grown ass MILLIONAIRES actlng like this is highschool varsity...then they will get treated like that.
It practice and people get into it all the time. But you never expect someone to snuff another player out.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care about Draymond's criminal history. Even if I did, that is more evidence Poole should have been ready to fight or flee. You're not really helping your argument with this.

We've already established Dreymond should not have been in Poole's personally space. Escalation is not a one party deal. If you have the opportunity to walk away which Poole didnt do before the push he is guilty of escalation. If you don't want to fight, don't touch the other person. I've already explained why it's a bad idea.

You completely missed the point. First, if Poole walks away there is no video worth showing to the public. He doesn't get hurt so RDC doesn't make fun of him and assuming she wasn't trying to be funny the girl doesn't disrespect him. When Chris Rock took the hit, he was considered the bigger man by more than a few people. Is there a reason the same wouldn't apply to Poole for walking away before he is even hit? Most people would not have viewed him as a bitch. Again, you are the one saying he didn't want to fight. If his ego is what was important to him, that was his decision to make as a man. He has to live with the results and the same is true for Draymond.
The only people your talking about is hood twitter...the vast majority are on Poole's side and MOST of them consider it a sucker punch. So a chicken head and some clout chasing assholes don't really count.

Chris Rock broke the very rule you been stating repeatedly which was never let ANYONE invade your space so according to you Rock SHOULD have punched Will smiths head off the second he stepped a foot in front of him. NOW your saying Chris a 58 year old man who USE TO GET BULLIED AND BEAT UP as kid is the bigger man for getting slapped while Jordan a 23 year old young man is a fool for getting punched. Horrible example.

Also Ive said this earlier in the thread regarding Chris....Everyone is talking smack and we're ALL Billy badasses when we're NOT on the hot seat of an issue. Thats what was so annoying about the Chris Rock thing...EVERYBODY was saying what they would do if that was them...but if you spoke to Chris the day before and asked what would you do if someone walked up on that stage and smacked you...his answer would have been shiiiiiit I wish a muhfuka WOULD try some shit like that!:rolleyes: Guess what if you asked Poole a day before that incident what would he do if ANYONE on that team stepped to him...what do you think his answer would be?? Give you a hint..it wouldn't be "I'll walk away".

And you aint a judge and this aint the peoples court:lol:you dont get to dismiss things that don't line up with your views... and dont use legal language you can't back up. Poole isn't "guilty" of "escalating" anything. From a LEGAL standpoint he had every right to defend his space by pushing green away. And you agree that Draymond was wrong as 2 left feet in striking him period so unless you want to say dude was JUSTIFIED in hitting him the whole escalating deal falls apart.

You can't make that case anywhere but in the streets with the same people who look down on poole and make songs about that shit. You got insulted when I mentioned the streets but your point would only appeal to THEM not people who were raised right...and most of them were raised like wolves and kill each other at the drop of a dime as well so consider the source.

ALso even if a punch didn't happen the fact that he got punked in front of his teammates is still embarrassing and chances are he would have still pushed him outta his face. ALSO if you actually WATCHED the video interview you'd hear him say how green encourage him too stand up for himself even to him. Agan a VET talking to an impressionable 20 year old ROOKIE.

To my knowledge, neither of us know Poole so your opinion of his upbringing is no better than my belief that he has at somepoint saw or heard something in his life to let him know being teammates or friends does not mean you will never need to fight them. Do you really believe this guy was raised in a lab. You're telling me a college student has never heard about fights breaking out between friends? He's never seen a tv show, movie, play, watched the news, I read things on social media or anything that would show him that friends get into fights?

I've already stated why I don't care about their relationship. It's the base of my argument .just because you have a friendly relationship doesn’t mean friends don't fight. Iman Shumpert is a basketball player who claims to have had fist fights during practice with teammates. Your initial argument was teammates don't fight. They may shit talk and push/shove but they don't swing on each other.that was your stance. Iman Shumpert is relevant to my point. His statements disproves your opinion. We don't need to know the circumstances of the fight or who was involved. For our discussion, all we need is conformation that it occurs.

It kills my argument in what way? My point is simple and has not changed. If you are in a heated debate with anyone including friends you don't let them invade your space, if you don't want to fight you don't touch them and attempt to de-escalate the situation, be ready to defend yourself at all times. Your thoughts on how to/ best way to build strong life long bonds is irrelevant to the discussion. Even if we go down that road, my argument remains the same.

Oh. I never said anything about Draymond being a mentor good or bad. When I said Draymond's behavior, I wasn't speaking on his past. I meant his behavior that day and you already acknowledged that you read my response on historical fights in practice. I already mentioned Poole potentially being sheltered from fights in one of my first post. Didn't watch any video but im guessing it spoke to Poole's friendship with Dreymond based on what you are saying. If it was something more of substance, let me know.

Outside of the bonding thing that I'm not going to address as I've deemed it irrelevant, is there anything else you feel I've attempted to avoid?if so, feel free to reiterate it.
I don't know how Jordan Poole was raised or what lessons he took from tv shows or stories he's heard. I DO know that he was 20, 21 years old when he was rookie on that team... which is the young and dumb stage of life. And stop bringing up shumpert if theres anything irrelevant here its using him considering he's described HIMSELF as an asshole and for all we know HE's the Draymond Green on the teams hes played on in practice.

Your point is nothing more than a shoulda, woulda, coulda spoken AFTER the fact. Big Whoop :rolleyes: I don't know how old you are or how you acted at under 25 but not everyone learns life lessons at the same rate and time. And YOU brought up the bonding thing. but while we're here peep Draymonds comments on Poole

Draymond's mom responds in a since deleted tweet:

"Dray didn't aggressively go to Poole. His hands were down. Man to Man you go over to talk (to ask what's up, what you say)! Got shoved and reacted.. End of story!"

I guess you agree with her assessment of the incident...her son went over just to ask hey whats up?? chest to chest.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Draymond punched Poole, Steve Kerr didn't even cancel practice that day and Draymond was at practice the next day before leaving on his own after apologizing to Poole. Kerr said Draymond was fined, but wouldn't say how much, but isnt going to be suspended and will play Friday.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond punched Poole, Steve Kerr didn't even cancel practice that day and Draymond was at practice the next day before leaving on his own after apologizing to Poole. Kerr said Draymond was fined, but wouldn't say how much, but isnt going to be suspended and will play Friday.

And Cops can shoot unarmed people and not be charged...whats your point?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I'm Poole I couldn't wait until Draymond got back to practice!

The minute he got within 20 feet of me it's
DisloyalSelfassuredDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

because I thought he was setting a dirty screen! :roflmao:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
If you truly believe what you said then you deserve to be banned from the team and released. It would mean you have no sense of reasoning and a reckless individual

If you truly can’t understand the difference with pushing someone to get them out of their personal space and throwing a punch, you couldn’t be in any team environment.

Bruh talking shit and throwing punches is not remotely the same

Statement from Warriors and Kerr

The video prompted Green and the Warriors to mutually agree he should spend more time away from the team. He offered a public apology Saturday and announced he would step away from the team indefinitely.

"There is no way around it: [Our] culture has been damaged by this incident," Kerr said. "You have to work to repair that."

Kerr didn't even deem it serious enough to cancel practice that day but now saying their culture has been damaged by it, so was he talking about the incident or the tape if the incident getting out

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Statement from Warriors and Kerr

The video prompted Green and the Warriors to mutually agree he should spend more time away from the team. He offered a public apology Saturday and announced he would step away from the team indefinitely.

"There is no way around it: [Our] culture has been damaged by this incident," Kerr said. "You have to work to repair that."

Kerr didn't even deem it serious enough to cancel practice that day but now saying their culture has been damaged by it, so was he talking about the incident or the tape if the incident getting out

Of course they didn't cancel practice, Kerr said "That nigga ain't punch me"!

giphy.gif

:lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Horribly run organization. Mishandling that mouth breathing idiot already cost them a possible title and Durant.. now this..

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Shannon said this about the Poole shove: “Poole you don't shove someone and then keep your hands down“

Now listen to Shannon talk about the incident where Aaron Donald hit a player with his helmet in practice

Shannon (after watching the video and laughing): “i get it's not a good look but this is PRACTICE the NFL has to stay out of this“, “fights happen at practice and they get very very heated”
1:38 “Aaron MIGHT HAVE went over the line, I'm looking at it as not a big deal, I've seen it happen before in PRACTICE“