Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A whole lot of non fighting folk giving deep analysis of a what a sucker punch is or is not.
Exactly. Jemele in particular needs to stfu. She sounds ridiculous.

Welvin still dont get it. Talking about the leak just as much as hes talking about "accepting fault".
FUCK THE WARRIORS

FUCK STEVE KERR

FUCK AGAPE MOUF

FUCK THEM ALL

CURRY IS GOING BACK IN THE AVI
Preach brother.
He wasn’t sucker punched .
It was def a sucka punch.. Even if we only counting it ass a sucka ass move by a sucka ass nigga. Walking down a cat you got 5 inches and 50 pounds on (who clearly wants no smoke), invading his space, and firing off on him with bad intentions is ho shit.

Pay wall famo..

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Welvin still dont get it. Talking about the leak just as much as hes "accepting fault".

Preach brother.

It was def a sucka punch.. Even if we only counting it ass a sucka ass move by a sucka ass nigga. Walking down a cat you got 5 inches and 50 pounds on (who clearly wants no smoke), invading his space, and firing off on him with bad intentions is ho shit.

Pay wall famo..

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Welvin still dont get it. Talking about the leak just as much as hes "accepting fault".

Preach brother.

Pay wall famo..

It wasnt a sucker punch. You are arguing with someone, said person walks up on you and you push the person back. That is the start of the fight for most. A sucker punch or surprise attack is when the opponent had no reason to believe he'd be hit or the person didn't see it coming due to their back being turned. Dreymond didn't walk up to Poole ask him for pointers on how to improve his game and then hit him out of nowhere. Nor did he run from across the court as Poole was taking a shot with his back turned. Being a sucka move is a different issue than it being a sucker punch.

At best, Poole didn't want to fight but didn't want to look like a complete bitch and assumed others would intervene before Dreymond could get to him. Poole felt safe because he was at work and thought he was special. Truthfully, his behavior was on the bitch side if the story we are hearing is true. He was talking shit because he felt he would not be harmed at work and potentially the team management would protect him or hurt others for him.If he is the rising star and favored by management, then he attempted to use his position to get a way with talking shit.

Based off the alleged attitude of Poole and what was going on days before, Poole runs his mouth and in all likelihood there has never been any consequences for his actions growing up. As a boy growing into a man, one of the first things you learn is to watch your mouth unless you are prepared to defend yourself. Words aside Poole did push him back which also was not smart if you are not trying to fight. Any physical contact is likely to lead to a fight. He would have been better off just backing up and walking away or apologizing to calm shit down. In essence, by talking shit Poole indirectly said he wanted the smoke. You can call it childish, say you shouldn't let words hurt you, men shouldn't be emotional, you should act professionally etc but that doesn't change the facts of human behavior and how some people will react to your actions or words. Right or wrong there are consequences for your actions and as long as you're willing to except that do what you please.

Some of you keep mentioning they are teammates. Given that family members and friends fight, I'm not understanding why that is being mentioned. Also, teammates get into fights. They don't even seem to be cool so if you believe Poole was running his mouth that was more of a mistake on his part. You joke around with people you are cool with. Even then most of us know when we are taking it to far and need to stop or the shit that you don't joke about at all. That being said grace is given to friends and family normally and fights still may break out. Even amongst Friends and family, there may be a person that everyone knows is not with the jokes and will be ready to fight.

As I read comments here and I think back to talking with some individuals in the past I come to realize that alot of people have never been in a fight and they probably never seen many happen. Normally there is no verbal consent that you accept the challenge. No one indicates the fight is about to start or when it is over in an official manner. Size typically doesn't matter once it reaches a certain point and let's be real most people only want to fight a weaker or seemingly weaker opponents. People aren't fighting to test their abilities or improve their fighting skills like in video games, books, TV shows or movies. I've talked to more women who have been in physical fights than men.

Where I'm from a fair one just means no one will jump into the fight to assist, you wont get stomped out by multiple people while you are on the ground and hopefully weapons will not be used. Street fights are not boxing matches.There are no weight classes or amount of experience fighting taken into account in a street fight. There isn't a ref there to step in or observe what rules are being broken. You are not fighting for sport so your life is in danger, so honestly there are no rules or code of conduct. If you treat a street fight like some honorable dual or fighting sport event, you are likely to get yourself hurt if not killed.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasnt a sucker punch. You are arguing with someone, said person walks up on you and you push the person back. That is the start of the fight for most. A sucker punch or surprise attack is when the opponent had no reason to believe he'd be hit or the person didn't see it coming due to their back being turned. Dreymond didn't walk up to Poole ask him for pointers on how to improve his game and then hit him out of nowhere. Nor did he run from across the court as Poole was taking a shot with his back turned. Being a sucka move is a different issue than it being a sucker punch.

At best, Poole didn't want to fight but didn't want to look like a complete bitch and assumed others would intervene before Dreymond could get to him. Poole felt safe because he was at work and thought he was special. Truthfully, his behavior was on the bitch side if the story we are hearing is true. He was talking shit because he felt he would not be harmed at work and potentially the team management would protect him or hurt others for him.If he is the rising star and favored by management, then he attempted to use his position to get a way with talking shit.

Based off the alleged attitude of Poole and what was going on days before, Poole runs his mouth and in all likelihood there has never been any consequences for his actions growing up. As a boy growing into a man, one of the first things you learn is to watch your mouth unless you are prepared to defend yourself. Words aside Poole did push him back which also was not smart if you are not trying to fight. Any physical contact is likely to lead to a fight. He would have been better off just backing up and walking away or apologizing to calm shit down. In essence, by talking shit Poole indirectly said he wanted the smoke. You can call it childish, say you shouldn't let words hurt you, men shouldn't be emotional, you should act professionally etc but that doesn't change the facts of human behavior and how some people will react to your actions or words. Right or wrong there are consequences for your actions and as long as you're willing to except that do what you please.

Some of you keep mentioning they are teammates. Given that family members and friends fight, I'm not understanding why that is being mentioned. Also, teammates get into fights. They don't even seem to be cool so if you believe Poole was running his mouth that was more of a mistake on his part. You joke around with people you are cool with. Even then most of us know when we are taking it to far and need to stop or the shit that you don't joke about at all. That being said grace is given to friends and family normally and fights still may break out. Even amongst Friends and family, there may be a person that everyone knows is not with the jokes and will be ready to fight.

As I read comments here and I think back to talking with some individuals in the past I come to realize that alot of people have never been in a fight and they probably never seen many happen. Normally there is no verbal consent that you accept the challenge. No one indicates the fight is about to start or when it is over in an official manner. Size typically doesn't matter once it reaches a certain point and let's be real most people only want to fight a weaker or seemingly weaker opponents. People aren't fighting to test their abilities or improve their fighting skills like in video games, books, TV shows or movies. I've talked to more women who have been in physical fights than men.

Where I'm from a fair one just means no one will jump into the fight to assist, you wont get stomped out by multiple people while you are on the ground and hopefully weapons will not be used. Street fights are not boxing matches.There are no weight classes or amount of experience fighting taken into account in a street fight. There isn't a ref there to step in or observe what rules are being broken. You are not fighting for sport so your life is in danger, so honestly there are no rules or code of conduct. If you treat a street fight like some honorable dual or fighting sport event, you are likely to get yourself hurt if not killed.
Check post 349

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

So it's Poole's fault he didn't grow up in some piece of shit neighborhood where he always had to be on guard? You need to get this hood mentality out of your head because real life is not a Paid in Full movie. It was a sucker punch, it is obvious Poole did not expect it and Draymond goaded him into it.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So it's Poole's fault he didn't grow up in some piece of shit neighborhood where he always had to be on guard? You need to get this hood mentality out of your head because real life is not a Paid in Full movie. It was a sucker punch, it is obvious Poole did not expect it and Draymond goaded him into it.
When you watch a man walk up on you, you cannot say it was a sucker punch. Poole was aware it was an issue going on.

These are examples of sucker punches

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
It's a sucker punch. Teammates scuffle all the time, you shove and they shove back you don't expect to be punched by someone you workout with every day.
I STRONGLY disagree dude....you're implying that there are certain rules in fisticuffs. If a man walks up on a man, that chest to chest shouting match is for kids. You run UP...it's on. GUARD YOUR GRILL. KNUCKLE UP. NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I STRONGLY disagree dude....you're implying that there are certain rules in fisticuffs. If a man walks up on a man, that chest to chest shouting match is for kids. You run UP...it's on. GUARD YOUR GRILL. KNUCKLE UP. NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE.

I hear you

But you ignoring that it's your co worker your friend your teammate a fellow millionaire

At work

Who ROUTINELY CONSTANTLY talks sh*t to EVERYONE

with no repercussions.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Why didn't Poole knuckle up then, does he have a fetish for being punched in the face?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Goal posts be moving, dawg.

And now I realize

This is about Grammer

Not actual facts

Dudes arguing on the DEFINITION of the term

Not on the merits of the actual situation

All these humans understand that Draymond is wrong

But are so invested in labeling

Like that will somehow justify or mitigate what happened.

We as black man fully accept a completely unnecessary act of violence to another black man

And more concerned with the WORDING

now where have we seen that type of obfuscation before

Where the words MATTER more than the actual issue.

Things are not always BLACK and WHITE

These are people LIVES

I could swear there was a similar situation awhile back

These humans.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

They don't hear you

What I will say is people are right. Teammates, friends, family members do all get into fights.

But in this situation. The Warriors organization, teammates and the majority of people who saw the tape didn't see a fight.

They saw a sucker punch and that's how the situation is being viewed and treated.

If they were both fighting the. They would've both been suspended and the situation would be over.

But unfortunately most didn't see a fight. They saw Draymond as the aggressor talking shit getting in Poole's face.

And the saw Poole push Draymond to get him out of his face. They didn't see a fight, they saw a sucker punch.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I hear you

But you ignoring that it's your co worker your friend your teammate a fellow millionaire

At work

Who ROUTINELY CONSTANTLY talks sh*t to EVERYONE

with no repercussions.
True...I hear you. That'd mean that there's obviously something deeper there than displays of testosterone driven actions.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Let's end this here. It was sucka shit definitely. It was not a sucker punch.
Summed it up perfectly...I am getting a vibe like people are feeling we are condoning Draymond's actions because we are saying it wasnt a sucker punch...with the exception of maybe one or two posts I haven't seen that energy anywhere in the thread...people acting like its one of 2 options, sucker punch or fair one when this shit was neither...Draymond was wrong for what he did...haven't seen anybody come out and explicitly say he wasn't so stop acting like we did....people using backwards logic

Speaking of backwards logic, a man pushes a man, keeps his arms at his sides and gets rocked, dropped and folded...observer sees this and says he should have defended himself after he pushed him...observer is told why should he have to defend himself and then the observer is told he is using hood logic and thinks he is a tough guy...WTF the proof is in the motherfucking pudding....ask Poole if he thinks he should have defended his fucking self

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And now I realize

This is about Grammer

Not actual facts

Dudes arguing on the DEFINITION of the term

Not on the merits of the actual situation

All these humans understand that Draymond is wrong

But are so invested in labeling

Like that will somehow justify or mitigate what happened.

We as black man fully accept a completely unnecessary act of violence to another black man

And more concerned with the WORDING

now where have we seen that type of obfuscation before

Where the words MATTER more than the actual issue.

Things are not always BLACK and WHITE

These are people LIVES

I could swear there was a similar situation awhile back

These humans.

Bruh, that’s the majority of shit people argue about in the first place.

Wifey and I had a discussion about hope versus expectations. She believes there is a difference, where I don’t. So whenever we’re discussing a particular topic and I say something to the effect of “you expect…” she then corrects me and says “she hopes.” And then begins to explain what she means.

So much differences of people is surrounded by semantics.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, that’s the majority of shit people argue about in the first place.

Wifey and I had a discussion about hope versus expectations. She believes there is a difference, where I don’t. So whenever we’re discussing a particular topic and I say something to the effect of “you expect…” she then corrects me and says “she hopes.” And then begins to explain what she means.

So much differences of people is surrounded by semantics.

Vulcan preach

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond's been in the league 12 years. He's been in countless teammates and opponents faces talking shit. Even had pushing matches back and forth, and no punches thrown.

He was talking shit to Poole...

Poole may have been talking shit back but the video showed that he wasn't interested in having a conversation with Draymond.

Draymond got up in his face talking shit and Poole pushed him away to get him away from him.

Then Draymond punched him. Most viewing including the organization and his teammates viewed it as a sucker punch and sucka shit.

This wasn't a typical situation or scenario that many are trying to frame it as "In the streets".

You can believe it was a fight and not a sucker punch all you want, but the organization and his teammates are rightfully treating it as a sucker punch and not a fight.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Saw some shit on youtube about rumors of Tristan Thompson slapping Draymond in the face and Draymond doing nothing...who knows if that shit is true but it reinforces that bully thing that one gets from the video

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Draymond's been in the league 12 years. He's been in countless teammates and opponents faces talking shit. Even had pushing matches back and forth, and no punches thrown.

He was talking shit to Poole...

Poole may have been talking shit back but the video showed that he wasn't interested in having a conversation with Draymond.

Draymond got up in his face talking shit and Poole pushed him away to get him away from him.

Then Draymond punched him. Most viewing including the organization and his teammates viewed it as a sucker punch and sucka shit.

This wasn't a typical situation or scenario that many are trying to frame it as "In the streets".

You can believe it was a fight and not a sucker punch all you want, but the organization and his teammates are rightfully treating it as a sucker punch and not a fight.

^

There it is and there you have it

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kendrick Perkins just said that this never happen in any one of his locker rooms

Yet dudes are acting like this is a weekly event on teams and not a big deal

I hooped for a team, including high school and college, between the ages of 8-19 years old. We’ve had plenty of arguments that got heated, but nobody ever stole or punched anyone.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Saw some shit on youtube about rumors of Tristan Thompson slapping Draymond in the face and Draymond doing nothing...who knows if that shit is true but it reinforces that bully thing that one gets from the video

I've heard that. Hoping it was a rumor.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look at the video of the two UFC fighters. Look how he went on guard after the push. Poole should've done the same thing.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That's not a smart observation right there. He was sucker punched because he wasn't expecting it. He clearly pushed him like bro back up; not to fight. He clearly looks away after he pushed him. He clearly didn't expect to be hit like that. Green is a bitch for that and bitch made for that reaction. I hope he's fined heavily...
LOL and you call this smart? You must be from the suburbs. If you push somebody you better be prepared for what may come next. Do you think boxers give opponents a heads up when they going to punch them? What kind of bullshit ass response was this?