Vivica Fox is ready to be saved.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
She is still decent looking for her age, but I will not marry her. I might date her for a minute that’s it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entitlement of old bitches. She would only be a prize to a 76-year old man with a pension. No man on the level she expects is fucking with her like that. So many of those 90’s dimes priced themselves out the market and are now old and single, claiming strength when we know they deep down they know they fucked up.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

images

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
The wall is real and very undefeated. The before and after pictures are like night and day. If she wasn't who she is fame wise, I wouldn't even recognize her now in comparison to how she looked in tbe 90's.

Back in the 90's she was fine as wine, a natural beauty as they come.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many of those 90’s dimes priced themselves out the market and are now old and single, claiming strength when we know they deep down they know they fucked up.
She had a good run, and probably dated the men she wanted back in the days. Unfortunately, there is no timeouts with time, and Botox and other procedures can’t reverse the aging process.

Folks need to be intentional instead of lackadaisical when dealing with relationships, especially women, because us men are attracted to women in their youth. A woman’s money and success ain’t enough.

I wish her well.

Last edited: