Vivica Fox is ready to be saved.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

rage

International
International Member
Who in they right mind wants a sassy ran thru 60 year old who still thinks she can set terms? :lol:

To be this old and still delusional is some sad shit. This woman better get a young broke nigga with low standards that she can control with her purse and get her cougar on while she still can. Thats bout as best she can hope for.
She comes across as one of those women who'll find new ways to piss you off everyday,she clearly hasn't learned the lessons from past relationships and wants everything on her terms however at her age the pickings won't be as fruitful as she thinks it will be.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She comes across as one of those women who'll find new ways to piss you off everyday,she clearly hasn't learned the lessons from past relationships and wants everything on her terms however at her age the pickings won't be as fruitful as she thinks it will be.
Zero accountability

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Angie was a bad mufucka she no longer is a bad mufucka.

I was on a flight with her and her nieces or kids during the Holidays 3 years ago. I think they launched a hair weave deal here in Indy and she’s the face of it but she looked mad average but still attractive now she looks like those cute Aunts that used to be bad as fuck.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She may find somebody in their 70s that’s feelin nostalgic. That’s about it. No man in his 60s with money is choosing someone in his age group. She’s gonna be at least 10 years younger.

Hell, I’m that way now. In my 40s, but most of the women I deal with are in their 30s. I don’t want no old ass pussy. Old pussy is usually stubborn, resentful, and toxic…….usually.