Vivica Fox is ready to be saved.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
a46a227ef9123487b1f5d29ebefe6907.gif

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The entitlement of old bitches. She would only be a prize to a 76-year old man with a pension. No man on the level she expects is fucking with her like that. So many of those 90’s dimes priced themselves out the market and are now old and single, claiming strength when we know they deep down they know they fucked up.

She had a good run, and probably dated the me she wanted back in the days. Unfortunately, there is no timeouts with time, and Botox and other procedures can’t reverse the aging process.

Folks need to be intentional instead of lackadaisical when dealing with relationships, especially women, because us men are attracted to women in their youth. A woman’s money and success ain’t enough.

I wish her well.

Vivica Fox, Amber Rose and others are among the many public examples of women that squandered their prime years. Men are most attracted to beauty which peaks in a woman's 20's. Too many women squander their 20's and early 30's on attention and by the time they wise up, it is too late. Vivica 20 years ago could have gotten a black husband who is "fun, loves to travel, not intimidated by who I am, and lets me spend money going shopping". Now she wont find a man of any race with those attributes.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vivica Fox, Amber Rose and others are among the many public examples of women that squandered their prime years. Men are most attracted to beauty which peaks in a woman's 20's. Too many women squander their 20's and early 30's on attention and by the time they wise up, it is too late. Vivica 20 years ago could have gotten a black husband who is "fun, loves to travel, not intimidated by who I am, and lets me spend money going shopping". Now she wont find a man of any race with those attributes.
Naa you got the game all wrong, women in their 20’s just trying to get dugout. They not settling for no one man, cause one man can’t fulfill all of their needs. Therefore women have so many men at their disposal it’s not even funny. Hell go look at IG and the comments section, let alone the likes.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya'll buggin.. if pam grier and bernadette stanis can still have cats sliding into theie dms, then who's to say viv is not cacthing it? who actually believes that nobody is not trying to holla at viv
Pam Grier at 60 years old looked way better than Vivica. Plus Pam was a pin up chick on our wall. The 1st women you see nude are always gone have a special place in your heart.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pass.
Vivica always came across to me as the type chick who brings drama into relationships & who needs constant validation.
- Always comparing herself to younger hotter women.
- Wants the man in the relationship to "fight to prove his love".
I also seem to recall her saying (years ago) she preferred younger "bad boys".
Hence her relationship with:
vivica-50-2000-3f20117f118440fa97fcd782993202ff.jpg

Besides, I'm not interested in pursuing a chick who's previously had DV restraining orders filed against her.
:scared:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I stopped checking for her when she came out with 50 cent at that awards show, you could tell she had started messing with her face then... smh

Pass.
Vivica always came across to me as the type chick who brings drama into relationships & who needs constant validation.

Besides, I'm not interested in pursuing a chick who's previously had DV restraining orders filed against her.

Yeah, when she got 50 Cent saying she used him for fame after her being in Hollywood LONG before him was sad. Just reminded me of my Out All Night post above lol.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who in they right mind wants a sassy ran thru 60 year old who still thinks she can set terms? :lol:

To be this old and still delusional is some sad shit. This woman better get a young broke nigga with low standards that she can control with her purse and get her cougar on while she still can. Thats bout as best she can hope for.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Pass.

I liked Vivica but I remember watching that awards show and when she came out there in those daisy dukes all I was thinking is this chick must be going through midlife crisis because she looked silly
she still looks good for 60....FOR 60.......I don't know why dudes clowning. Most here would still smash, just to say they did.
Nah I wouldn't smash Vivica, Lela Rochon or Pinky because they used to look good, to keep it 100 I wouldn't smash 65 year old Angela Bassett either.. lol

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
To be fair, she did marry a brother who was beneath her socially and financially.

This is a bullhorn for old rich white men or young gay dudes with a fetish for aged chocolate.

Vivica-Fox-husband.jpg