Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
She waited until her calories went up and her options went down. @woodchuck

giphy.gif
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here was the kicker......."lets me spend money going shopping".

If she was gonna spend her own money shopping, she wouldn't even ask or make that statement. This let's u know she wants to spend the money of the mufucka she is with on shopping.

She's depleted her reserves and wants to spend yours. She says she is open to all races, but I bet she not open broke races.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I cannot bring myself to accept Post-Menopause pussy.
...and ya'll older heads better not come in here rebutting "sheeeid, that's some good wet pussy tho!"
Over half a century pussy is not a flex.
There’s a few post menopause vaginas I would except one of them is Angela Bassett. I still want a piece of her. I don’t care how old she is.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here was the kicker......."lets me spend money going shopping".

If she was gonna spend her own money shopping, she wouldn't even ask or make that statement. This let's u know she wants to spend the money of the mufucka she is with on shopping.

She's depleted her reserves and wants to spend yours. She says she is open to all races, but I bet she not open broke races.

So she's a reg now, just trading on her name but nothing else.

30 year olds ain't getting no props saying they dating her. She gotta go old white man now and they can get a 20 year old.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
where do u see anyone in her age group not getting action? ya'll believe every thing on the internet
she says she wants to get married breh....

theres plenty of men that will smash...or even date...

theres some in this thread....

but she wants to get MARRIED....and basically be a 'trophy' wife at 60.....

how many men are in that category for her?
any man that can make her a trophy wife...can also date 20-30 years younger than her...since he gonna have a trophy wife why in the world would he want one thats 60 yrs old?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
What the hell was she doing in her 20s? :hithead:

Women must understand that they’re on a clock but men aren’t. I see so many chics who were fly back in the days but now I see them and they’re a hot mess! I wouldn’t touch them with a 200 yard stick.

Chics don’t forget when you tried to holler at them. They’re were arrogant and stuck up back then but now they see you and they want you. FOH!

They didn’t take advantage when they were in their 20s when good guy tried to holler. See how the tables turn around!!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I truly believe she'd have fared better to just grow old gracefully, ie., no plastic surgery.
If you are of a certain hue, the entertainment industry doesn’t allow you to age gracefully.

Even at 60 years old, it is clear Vivica needs a mentor.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the hell was she doing in her 20s? :hithead:

Women must understand that they’re on a clock but men aren’t. I see so many chics who were fly back in the days but now I see them and they’re a hot mess! I wouldn’t touch them with a 200 yard stick.

Chics don’t forget when you tried to holler at them. They’re were arrogant and stuck up back then but now they see you and they want you. FOH!

They didn’t take advantage when they were in their 20s when good guy tried to holler. See how the tables turn around!!!
METU2PL_o.jpg

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
The entitlement of old bitches. She would only be a prize to a 76-year old man with a pension. No man on the level she expects is fucking with her like that. So many of those 90’s dimes priced themselves out the market and are now old and single, claiming strength when we know they deep down they know they fucked up.
Right! talm bout "not being intimidated" lol Bih plz! lol

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right! talm bout "not being intimidated" lol Bih plz! lol
The lies they tell themselves. If a woman had millions and was fat, nobody is intimidated by that shit because what matters she doesn’t take care of. Who was intimidated by Oprah? After age 40 she’s better be rich. My building is filled with em—50-60, never married or got divorced young. :smh: There’s a Claire Huxtable across the hall from me. 61, divorced from a pro athlete. Elegant, all that. Came by the crib one day on some friendly shit, wearing yoga pants, that pussy was long. You know how they look like old lady’s necks? You could see it packed in there. :smh: Looked loose. I fell back on her after that. The dresses had me open, but that diaper pussy was a no-go. I’m in my 50’s and I want no parts of 50 plus pussy unless she’s never been fat nor had kids.