Vivica Fox is ready to be saved.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I ain't trying to be an asshole, but i was like who is the chick on the right, the person who is interviewing her? :smh:

it's not that she looks so bad, it's just that she was so damn fine back in the day and now she the for real aunt Viv.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
I liked Vivica but I remember watching that awards show and when she came out there in those daisy dukes all I was thinking is this chick must be going through midlife crisis because she looked silly

Nah I wouldn't smash Vivica, Lela Rochon or Pinky because they used to look good, to keep it 100 I wouldn't smash 65 year old Angela Bassett either.. lol
200.webp

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
ya'll buggin.. if pam grier and bernadette stanis can still have cats sliding into theie dms, then who's to say viv is not cacthing it? who actually believes that nobody is not trying to holla at viv
any woman can get men willing to smash....

pam grier is 75 years old...and bernadette cant be too far behind....the men that these women would consider marriage material....are probably dating younger women

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Nah I wouldn't smash Vivica, Lela Rochon or Pinky because they used to look good, to keep it 100 I wouldn't smash 65 year old Angela Bassett either.. lol

Key word I used is 'MOST'. You can speak for yourself, but you know MOST niggas would still smash. On the internet, "everyone is choosy" and picking only the "dimeliest of dimes". Those of us living in the real world, no better.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I liked Vivica but I remember watching that awards show and when she came out there in those daisy dukes all I was thinking is this chick must be going through midlife crisis because she looked silly

Now that is your opinion, and your opinion only. I do not share that same opinion.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nothing in the world is worse than a bitch with access to some unnecessary pic filters so they can look all CGIish/powderfacey and think they look good as shit.

You can tell they are some dumb ass smegma eating bitches.

That ain't a filter, that's the makeup.

Vivica probably looks like this without all that makeup...

macro-shot-of-acne-scars-on-face-of-young-black-woman-looking-at-camera.jpg

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
When vivica was talking about two can play that game...
She must of had how I would do her right now in mind .
Brah...bitch is tossed...
Ain't been shit since 50 fucked...
Went an tv talking about how she ate his ass an all that ..

In the famous words of Fabolous:
" Now she think I'm gonna take her in like a Hoe shelter ..
When there's a few niggas that I know killed her"!!
Foh

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She

She is on her second husband. Also her "husband" on paper be out and about doing his thang.
Was just about to say that. She basically a sister wife to whomever he fucking at the time. And she well aware of his transgressions.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not going to say nothing bad about vivica, I wish her the best and hope

she finds what she is looking for...

even tho, lowkey we all know she still want fifty cent.... why she likes to punish herself

the world will never know...??lol