What unpopular opinions do you have? Hip-Hop/Rap edition

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
1. Supersonic was a dope song, but I'm still trying to decipher the meaning.
2. Main Source: if you're walking through the front door, but why not the back door or the side door?
3. Too Short is actually short, however Big Sean is not big.....I don't like the fake attributes to rappers. If you're naming yourself Killa Mike then let's see some bodies.
4. I'm glad North West Airlines no longer exists, because there can only be one NWA.......
5. "Young MC" had one of the worst rapper names so generic, back then ...everyone was a Young MC.
6. Eminem is from Warren Michigan not Detroit.
7. MC Hammer was called a 'Sell-Out' and now everyone wants to 'Sell-Out,' Hammer was a pioneer.
8. We did not ask for a Queen Latifah nude scene, I'd rather see a Monie Love nude scene: I'd like to see her middle, in the middle....Monie and her middle.
9. If NWA were the Jackson Five then DJ Yella would Tito and MC Ren would be Jermaine Jackson. [Ice Cube\Dr. Dre = Co-Michael Jacksons]
10. "Yo, MTV Raps" was a bad name for a show. & "Rap City" sounded too provincial, Hip Hop is global.
Whoever wrote this don't know shit. The main source song is called " looking at the front door" so that joke don't work and Eazy-E was the Michael jackson of NWA ice cube was more like jermain because he left thr group like jermain left the jacksons

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoever wrote this don't know shit. The main source song is called " looking at the front door" so that joke don't work and Eazy-E was the Michael jackson of NWA ice cube was more like jermain because he left thr group like jermain left the jacksons
Man, go get a fukin' life!!! The whole thing was written in-jest, go fact-check your daddy's DNA.....

Darkness's

Registered
Man, go get a fukin' life!!! The whole thing was written in-jest, go fact-check your daddy's RN
Go fact check the sperm cells that was discovered in your mouth from forensics you geriatric bowcat. My dad was more man than you ever be . Old prick welcome to the ignore pile you sensitive fossil. I hope.you get jumped by them teenagers on your block that you're scared of . My dad was in my life unlike yours who soent most of his time in Turkish bath houses.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go fact check the sperm cells t lookhat that was discovered in your mouth from forensics you geriatric bowcat. My dad was more man than you ever be . Old prick welcome to the ignore pile you sensitive fossil. I hope.you get jumped by them teenagers on your block that you're scared of .
I'm minding my own business and you decide to post putrid shit about what I said 'in-jest' months ago. Man, Kill Yo'Self! Leave me to my peace.

Darkness's

Registered
I'm minding my own business and you decide to post putrid shit about what I said 'in-jest' months ago. Man, Kill Yo'Self! Leave me to my peace.
Fuck you that shit was uncalled for add to the fact i wasn't talking directly to you you senile idiot. I hopethisd orderlies beat your ass and with hold your applesauce in which ever nursing home your sorry ass kids left you in old bastard. I wouldntell you to suck my dick but I ain't with that funny shit.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you that shit was uncalled for add to the fact i wasn't talking directly to you you senile idiot. I hopethisd orderlies beat your ass and with hold your applesauce in which ever nursing home your sorry ass kids left you in old bastard. I wouldntell you to suck my dick but I ain't with that funny shit.
Stupid fuck, I wrote that shit. Reading is fundamental, go back to elementary and to that special class where u needed a short yellow bus to go to. Man, tricks are kids, grow the fuk up! I ain't got the time for you and get off my fukin' grass!!!

Darkness's

Registered
Stupid fuck, I wrote that shit. Reading is fundamental, go back to elementary and to that special class where u needed a short yellow bus to go to. Man, tricks are kids, grow the fuk up! I ain't got the time for you and get off my fukin' grass!!!
Man whatever I'm through with your old childish ain't shit ass. Old boy.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man whatever I'm through with your old childish ain't shit ass. Old boy.
To begin with you addressed me with childish shit so that's who you are. Own that. The adult thing would have been if you didn't like what I had written then you would have 'kept it movin' to the next post. This back and forth could have been avoided if you had a higher maturity level. Own that.

Darkness's

Registered
To begin with you addressed me with childish shit so that's who you are. Own that. The adult thing would have been if you didn't like what I had written then you would have 'kept it movin' to the next post. This back and forth could have been avoided if you had a higher maturity level.
If my head was cool in would've tried to reason with you because it there isnni need to be doing all that shit over a list but you crossed a line and you upset me. I'm not going through his with you. It's 4:36 man gets some sleep. Your blood pressure is prolly rising and I'm not saying that shit to be funny. You don't known when to stop. I'm done indont care anymore . anything you say to me from this point on will call on deaf ears.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If my head was cool in would've tried to reason with you because it there isnni need to be doing all that shit over a list but you crossed a line and you upset me. I'm not going through his with you. It's 4:36 man gets some sleep. Your blood pressure is prolly rising and I'm not saying that shit to be funny. You don't known when to stop. I'm done indont care anymore . anything you say to me from this point on will call on deaf ears.
Lol...my blood pressure rising, hilarious. Hey man, I think we both crossed a line and upset each other so let's call it even. Have a good night.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When cacs left NYC in droves in the 70s and 80s

Violent crime rate dropped. Gangs stopped fighting and started dancing..

Hip hop was created ...

Cacs moved back..and just look at shit now..

Fuckin lil Nas x ...disgusting..

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1.I like Method man solo or with the Wu over hearing him besides Red Man.

2.Red Man is dope but he never really blew up because he was the opposite of Busta Rhymes....just wasn't flashy.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biggie was over rated
Pac was on bullshit when he got with deathrow
Nas first album is "aaaight" at best and not a classic
Drake shit is hot garbage
Jay-z IS NOT the greatest or even close to it.
Kanye ain't been the same since ma dukes passed.
Rakim looks like an old wino and sounds corny using slang when he speaks
50-cent is a bigger and better troll than anything he raps about.
NWA introduce a whole coast of fuckery that they take no responsibility for
Dre is not a genuis but just a dude who is not efficient but because of his hits, his flaws & limitations are always on display
Enimen is nice but if he was not white, his shit would be trash. He gets a passed because he's a whiteboy with a half ass flow
Marley Marl is/was a better producer than DJ Premier.
Lil Kim, Foxxy Brown, Queen Latifah, Remy Ma, Salt&Pepa and the likes at best are ok but none of them spit any real fire album after album. Sex sells.
Lyrically can't nobody fuck with KRS-One but his ego hurts his career far more than he's willing to make it. KRSOne is NOT HIPHOP
LL Cool J needs to stop fucking around and get back into the studio with Marley Marl & Rick Rubin.
Andre 3k is a weirdo ass rapper and his rhymes often sound like "boo-boo".
Lil Wayne is burnt out and a lean head and makes no damn sense when he opens his mouth but occassionally can come up with a verse.
Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Nicki Minaj, Fat Joe, Papoose, DJ Khaled are more famous than what their talent shows.
If Tupac wouldn't have gotten killed in Vegas he have gotten killed some where else, hell I might have put a bullet in his ass if I saw him. He was a habitual line stepper. Him thinking Biggie or Diddy were involved in his shooting was ridiculous. Like no nigga, average niggas want to get at you because you're a fucking loud mouth knowitall who plays Mr. gangsta and real gangsta's don't wear tutu's.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Tupac wouldn't have gotten killed in Vegas he have gotten killed some where else, hell I might have put a bullet in his ass if I saw him. He was a habitual line stepper. Him thinking Biggie or Diddy were involved in his shooting was ridiculous. Like no nigga, average niggas want to get at you because you're a fucking loud mouth knowitall who plays Mr. gangsta and real gangsta's don't wear tutu's.
said from 30 years later...

c7011a170a4b55b81870ad49e32b4f7f.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All this joy over the Kendrick vs drake and Cole stuff...

Yeah yeah I love rap too

But please notice something

Yall allowed rap to always be defined in the NEGATIVE

If Kendrick Cole and Drake did a concert to pay for stem cell therapy to cure sickle cell in hundreds of black kids?

Yall wouldn't ever say THATS RAP.

RIGHT?

Why the f*ck not? Why can't THAT be rap too?

Why is working together the antithesis of everything black including hip hop?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
guess we blasting right by RunDMC and Wutang :rolleyes:

Bro you late, you better go back to catch up

we already past that

we still deciding if they should be on the same tier with MOP and the roots and the beastie boys.

That thread is the best post hip hop 50 celebration

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I love this moment.

Became a true fan

It was crazy cause his flow to me always seemed so awkward. The stop and start off beat on beat the patterns his voice the speed...

But it's like the more u listen to it you GET IT.

And he has emotion when he raps you can feel his rhymes. He is so damn sincere. From day one till now

And for years as dope as Cole was I never felt that. But now he sounds so hungry on every single verse

Funny Drake started out so excited and passionate on EVERY FEATURE and then... not. And I'm a big Drake fan.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Kris respectfully you have been christened the TEACHER and essentially the voice of hip hop and face of hip hop as a CULTURE by the white establishment for decades.

You've spoken at events colleges etc
You have done numerous big name endorsements and let's not talk about the Zulu nation molestation stuff.

"They" have raised you above others in the culture. And you gave accepted all that.

So what we supposed to do with that?

Because we have many triple OG veterans who got an issue with YOU because of it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I respect I understand

But I disagree Mecc

If it was anyone ELSE other than Cole maybe...

and I saw all those bullshit youtube kids claiming Cole and K hate each other.

Didn't really by it then or now.

I think this is deeper than rap. And I respect young black men fathers millionaires talking.

We may never know the real reason and we don't need too. Cole resume solid.

This IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE about Drake.

Kenny didn't really go at Cole like that.

It was always about that other guy.

And it was finally time for him to step into the arena.

No opening act. No warm up.

Heavyweight title bout between Kung Fu and 6 God.

So I got no issues with this.

Now we can focus squarely on the main event.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is whats fucked up..the use of BEEFS and BATTLES as if theyre interchangable..

A RAP BATTLE is two or more MCs challenging each others skills on the mic and ability to rock a crowd..theres no animosity to it.

A BEEF is personal and is steeped in anger and hatred. It has nothing to do with whos a better MC or skill its just pure animosity thats taken to wax.

they are NOT interchangeable..one is not like the other.

and this LAZY INTERPRETATION for the last 35 years has seriously undermined hip hop culture.