Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh man you got a lot of that wrong.

First Scarborough was a huge Trumper until Trump turned on him and started insulting him and his cohost/girlfriend by name.

Sanders and his followers were never loyal to Biden. In fact that HATE that the Dems party came together behind Biden. You may not remember or know but Sanders strategy for 2020 was to sneak in with 30% of the primary vote. When other Dems dropped out and endorsed Biden it killed his strategy and locked him out. That the new reason so many Bernie fans say how the Dems party conspired against. Him.....they hated that he couldn't get in and REALLY HATED that Black voters got behind Biden from SC on. Most of the Bernie fans wanted to race called before South Carolina BECAUSE they knew which way Black voters were going. A perfect example is how Chris Hayes was the first mainstream news show that gave Tara Reid any coverage. She accused Biden of raping her but had no proof and her story didn't hold water. Then she took off to Russia and Chris Hayes does all he can to act like it never happened.

Finally the Warren fans absolutely hate Harris cause they felt like Warren should of been the nomination. Never mind that she came in THIRD in her own state. Warren and her fans outright dislike Kamala because she got tapped to be VP.

So no MSNBC isn't a Biden Network. It's a progressive network but progressives aren't fans of Biden or Kamala.

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

NEVER FUCKING FAILS

Whenever the mainstream media manufactures a story and there is manifestation that there was neither vetting nor receipts, they run like a hoe in the night getting chased off a particular street corner. STRAIGHT BITCHES :lol:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not that there can only be two parties, but the money and organizational issues are huge. No third parties so far have been able to come close to what's needed to actually do what's needed to get there.

...and to get there, it will have to be a long term plan. Get candidates on the ballots and winning in local and state elections....build up the party names and support. People tend to only talk about third parties when it's time to elect a president.

Buying into the fallacy that there are only two options is what leaves us with only two options.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

350 million people in this country. Nobody seems to question why and how our political process only allows for two parties in the end. Other Western democracies are more democratic, with more options.

Doesn't have to be like this, but until people come together, it always will be.

Last edited:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you so goddamned mouthy, boy? Ain't nobody voting for no goddamned Trump and that sure as shit don't excuse your annoying suspect ass spamming posting. You and Trump are a pair.
Hilarious. Boy huh? So, are we supposed to e-fight now? Feeling tough? Must suck to be so stupid. Yet, have no clue how stupid you actually are. You can put me on ignore like your buddy. Until you actually say something intelligent, I'll treat you like the toddler you are. Though I suspect most toddlers have more brains than you possess.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some BITCH on this board posted a MAGA video of this young lady where it appeared he didn't hug the young lady that attends all of his events....

Yeah NAZIs are definitely on this board...Shit's terrible...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ever wonder why Biden is the only candidate that has black folks on his staff and administration?

Ahhh I forgot, BGOL considers these folks COONS. Damn I forgot where I am.

Quentin is a COON!

Bishop - you fucking COON for having Biden in your church.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Brilliant. Okay. We have the foundation of a strategy. Let's work within the structure of your response.

How long are we withholding our votes? 2 years? 4 years? Longer?

When Dems regain power after our voting hiatus, what's stopping them from not following through on the promises given to regain our vote? The US has no counterbalancing system in place for politicians. If they do not deliver on campaign promises, there is no way to force them to. Aside from threats to their power.

If the above happens, does the cycle begin again? Do we once again withhold our votes? Or is there a different strategy to ensure compliance by the chosen politician(s). Politicians lie a lot. Like a lot. And when you make people desperate by threatening their power, they usually find an alternative path to power. I'm sure you know that though.

Labor unions are typically made up of multiple demographics all working towards the same goal. Usually skill based. Not sure how that translates to a minority demographic in a mostly racist country looking for equality. But okay.
I have answers to all your questions but your goal is to continue to ask more and question everything to the last detail so you can be lazy and scared and not do anything. same old playback cause you are comfortable shining shoes and playing the same position as a pet.

just say you're scared and leave it at that.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Ever wonder why Biden is the only candidate that has black folks on his staff and administration?

Quentin is a COON!

he went to a black church!!!! omg, that means he loves black people!!!! it's not like he's a politician or it's close to an election!!!!

some of you shouldn't have children.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

NEVER FUCKING FAILS

Whenever the mainstream media manufactures a story and there is manifestation that there was neither vetting nor receipts, they run like a hoe in the night getting chased off a particular street corner. STRAIGHT BITCHES :lol:

You should see how many people will bring it up on Twitter and Hayes will tweet through it. Dude does all he can to dodge that shit like the matrix. Hayes also wl never admit that his brother is a campaign manager. He was the campaign manager for Jamaal Bowman. Never mentioned once even while reporting on Bowman running.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have answers to all your questions but your goal is to continue to ask more and question everything to the last detail so you can be lazy and scared and not do anything. same old playback cause you are comfortable shining shoes and playing the same position as a pet.

just say you're scared and leave it at that.
If you have all the answers, what's stopping you from answering the questions? You expect people to follow you, but you can't even defend your strategy. My questions are fairly pedestrian. They're simple questions to understand the plan better.

How long are you withholding your votes?

How to you keep Democrats from reneging on promises with no counterbalancing system in place?

If the chosen politician(s) do not live up to their end of the deal, what's the next step? Back to withholding votes? Or is there a secondary path to success?

If you can't answer these simple questions, you can't expect people to stop playing checkers if you can't explain why chess is the superior game.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You should see how many people will bring it up on Twitter and Hayes will tweet through it. Dude does all he can to dodge that shit like the matrix. Hayes also wl never admit that his brother is a campaign manager. He was the campaign manager for Jamaal Bowman. Never mentioned once even while reporting on Bowman running.

Your facts are wrong. His brother was Bowman’s campaign manager in 2020 and Hayes did disclose that on air. Bowman had a different campaign manager this time.

“Bowman campaign manager Gabe Tobias”

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Quentin is a COON!

he went to a black church!!!! omg, that means he loves black people!!!! it's not like he's a politician or it's close to an election!!!!

Also it is so irrelevant to this conversation. Any Democrat who replaces Biden will have black staffers so what’s the point?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Oh man you got a lot of that wrong.

First Scarborough was a huge Trumper until Trump turned on him and started insulting him and his cohost/girlfriend by name.

Sanders and his followers were never loyal to Biden. In fact that HATE that the Dems party came together behind Biden. You may not remember or know but Sanders strategy for 2020 was to sneak in with 30% of the primary vote. When other Dems dropped out and endorsed Biden it killed his strategy and locked him out. That the new reason so many Bernie fans say how the Dems party conspired against. Him.....they hated that he couldn't get in and REALLY HATED that Black voters got behind Biden from SC on. Most of the Bernie fans wanted to race called before South Carolina BECAUSE they knew which way Black voters were going. A perfect example is how Chris Hayes was the first mainstream news show that gave Tara Reid any coverage. She accused Biden of raping her but had no proof and her story didn't hold water. Then she took off to Russia and Chris Hayes does all he can to act like it never happened.

Finally the Warren fans absolutely hate Harris cause they felt like Warren should of been the nomination. Never mind that she came in THIRD in her own state. Warren and her fans outright dislike Kamala because she got tapped to be VP.

So no MSNBC isn't a Biden Network. It's a progressive network but progressives aren't fans of Biden or Kamala.

I didn’t get one damn thing wrong. Nothing you wrote contradicted a single word of my post.

I said “The Democratic primary of 2020 is not a permanent divide. Bernie Sanders himself is one of Biden’s most loyal supporters.” What do you do? Go back to the primary, ignoring Sanders steadfast support for Biden over his entire presidency.

The idea that MSNBC favored Sanders in either presidential run is nuts but I don’t have time or interest in getting into that.

He's known Biden for a long time but how? I don't think you understand who Joe is. He's only on MSNBC for the money.

A former member of the Republican Party, Scarborough was in the United States House of Representatives for Florida's 1st district from 1995 to 2001. Scarborough was one of a group of about 40 freshmen Republican legislators who dubbed themselves the "New Federalists" after The Federalist Papers. Scarborough was elected political director of the incoming legislators. The New Federalists called for sweeping cuts in the U.S. government, including plans to "privatize, localize, consolidate, [or] eliminate the Departments of Commerce, Education, Energy and Housing and Urban Development.

1. Scarborough supported a number of anti-abortion positions while in Congress including banning family planning funding in US aid abroad; banning partial-birth abortions; and making it illegal to transport minors to get an abortion.
  2. Scarborough sponsored a bill to force the U.S. to withdraw from the United Nations after a four-year transition and replace it with an international organization of democratic nations.
  3. He also voted for the "Medicare Preservation act of 1995," which cut the projected growth of Medicare by $270 billion over ten years.
  4. Scarborough was one of the 228 members of the House who voted to impeach Bill Clinton in December 1998.

Y’all are wild. Joe Scarborough talks about being a former Republican every day… I am well aware of that. Has nothing to do with his show being Biden’s favorite program and it being 100% pro-Biden his entire time in office.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also it is so irrelevant to this conversation. Any Democrat who replaces Biden will have black staffers so what’s the point?
The point is why doesn’t the other party have black staff?

Can you name me anyone from the Republicans side that has any black staff ?

THATS THE POINT

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The point is why doesn’t the other party have black staff?

Can you name me anyone from the Republicans side that has any black staff ?

THATS THE POINT

Dude, this thread is about who should be the Democratic nominee.

I’m sure Trump and the RNC have some black staff but obviously Dems have a lot more. Republicans suck, we agree on that.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and some one should wrap a rope around you neck and hang you from a tree.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The Democratic primary of 2020 is not a permanent divide. Bernie Sanders himself is one of Biden’s most loyal supporters. Those former Republicans have spent 4 years deifying Biden.
I didn’t get one damn thing wrong. Nothing you wrote contradicted a single word of my post.

I said “The Democratic primary of 2020 is not a permanent divide. Bernie Sanders himself is one of Biden’s most loyal supporters.” What do you do? Go back to the primary, ignoring Sanders steadfast support for Biden over his entire presidency.

@Darrkman

The latest example:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.webp

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

The idea that MSNBC favored Sanders in either presidential run is nuts but I don’t have time or interest in getting into that.

Y’all are wild. Joe Scarborough talks about being a former Republican every day… I am well aware of that. Has nothing to do with his show being Biden’s favorite program and it being 100% pro-Biden his entire time in office.

MSNBC and the pundits thru have on at night did favor Biden. To act like they didn't when Chris Haynes is a Bernie Bro and Joy Reid is a Warrenista is just you sticking your head in the sand.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon catalogue immediately @Soul On Ice
The shill couldn’t help himself and had a “heat check” post but got caught. Posters like him are the same ones claiming to be against people like Trump, that are power drunk, but his mentality is the exact same. He is an imbecile so he won’t be able to tie the two together :smh:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If you have all the answers, what's stopping you from answering the questions? You expect people to follow you, but you can't even defend your strategy. My questions are fairly pedestrian. They're simple questions to understand the plan better.

How long are you withholding your votes?

How to you keep Democrats from reneging on promises with no counterbalancing system in place?

If the chosen politician(s) do not live up to their end of the deal, what's the next step? Back to withholding votes? Or is there a secondary path to success?

If you can't answer these simple questions, you can't expect people to stop playing checkers if you can't explain why chess is the superior game.
no, you just want to keep questioning everything and have no intention of actually finding a solution. you are comfortable being a coon. I'm not playing that game with you. I don't expect people to follow me. I never said that. I never said I am the savior or the leader of black people. Why do you house slaves always need to grab on someone's coattails to have freedom? Be a man and do it.

I can answer all those questions and already have on this site. You don't want to listen. Just eat your chitlings and kiss your massa's hand when he tells you to vote for him and don't ask for shit.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, you just want to keep questioning everything and have no intention of actually finding a solution. you are comfortable being a coon. I'm not playing that game with you. I don't expect people to follow me. I never said that. I never said I am the savior or the leader of black people. Why do you house slaves always need to grab on someone's coattails to have freedom? Be a man and do it.

I can answer all those questions and already have on this site. You don't want to listen. Just eat your chitlings and kiss your massa's hand when he tells you to vote for him and don't ask for shit.
Wow. Deflection, "I've already answered this somewhere else.", with a touch of "Do your own research". As I predicted, you started to actually describe... whatever half-baked plan you have is when it comes to not voting. But as is customary of those that think like you (no voters / tangibles). You have no plan. No way to implement whatever plan you don't have. And if you're challenged in any way, you resort to the same nonanswers coupled with name calling. All the slave terms from history won't make your plan of nothing more viable to anyone with an IQ above 24.