Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I have this odd feeling that if Biden wins he wont serve the full term. Then if the seat is given to Kamala Harris people on both sides will revolt against that too. If inability to serve is obvious at some point i guess Congress will use the 25th Amendment to remove Biden.
Meanwhile the other guy is an unstable convicted 34 time felon criminal and everyone is pretending to be worried about Biden and Kamala. What kind of bisaro world bullshit has warped peoples stupid minds

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If I don't like the DNC preselected candidate that is covert Nazi, why do I have to be attacked as MAGA?

As the black President of the United States, Russia invades some African country. A group that before the invasion was calling for the genocide of all whites in Africa initially calls for resistance to this occupation. As the black President of the United States, I flood them with all kinds of weapons, Apache helicopters, drones, and F-16 fighter jets without question. They keep even keep their uniforms showing white people being slaughtered, I don't even call for them to at least disavow their ideology and destroy their uniforms. Wouldn't that signal to black people in the U.S. the government has your back if you wanted to terrorist attack whites?

This is what Obama/Biden is doing in Ukraine, except they encouraged this coup in Ukraine.

After this election, we need to setup a multi party election system so we are not caged into voting for white supremacist candidates trying to incite a race war. The U.S. political system that used to be about ideology is now based on racial identification.

9781851173464-4.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If I don't like the DNC preselected candidate that is covert Nazi, why do I have to be attacked as MAGA?

As the black President of the United States, Russia invades some African country. A group that before the invasion was calling for the genocide of all whites in Africa initially calls for resistance to this occupation. As the black President of the United States, I flood them with all kinds of weapons, Apache helicopters, drones, and F-16 fighter jets without question. They keep even keep their uniforms showing white people being slaughtered, I don't even call for them to at least disavow their ideology and destroy their uniforms. Wouldn't that signal to black people in the U.S. the government has your back if you wanted to terrorist attack whites?

This is what Obama/Biden is doing in Ukraine, except they encouraged this coup in Ukraine.

After this election, we need to setup a multi party election system so we are not caged into voting for white supremacist candidates trying to incite a race war. The U.S. political system that used to be about ideology is now based on racial identification.

9781851173464-4.jpg

200w.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
@Dr. Truth

There is too much risk with Biden, why are you so in love, attached to him. Rehoboth Beach is a nice retirement.

Attachment-1-e1559234398267.jpeg

He is running for another term to protect his son from criminal prosecution, not for what is best for the country. He has also facing money laudering, bribery, and FARA violations, by remaining President he can avoid these criminal prosecutions.

The White Nationalist are going nuts with the U.S. giving weapons to this Nazi inspired group. They see it as a signal of the government tacit approval and greenlight to attack black folks.

lqhphze7doo91.webp

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
like clockwork, keep asking questions until they get tired of answering questions and then say, aha! you don't have answers!

no one is challenged by your questions. its common sense and you are being disingenuous. you want to stay on your plantation and be a slave. keep challenging the black man who is trying to set you free and go back to defending the white man who doesn't give a shit about your black ass. you're slave minded bro and you can't control it.

if you truly want answers, I answered these questions countless times on here. ask Camille or others what have I said. it's been told too many times. go and research. or read the art of war. or look up any book on negotiation. stop being lazy and wanting everything packaged for you to get freedom.

Your Black Republican ass us back in here?

Why.....theres no Black women for you to be mad at cause they remind you of how you're a clown that gets no ass.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I told yall the media was in on this. To them this is a narrative and story that will bring ratings cause it's like a wrestling storyline.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh....this dude shit the bed during the biggest crisis in our lifetime

He lied to us all throughout COVID

and at the debate he is still lying to us 4 years later.

Better off??????

If folks want to get burnt again let them burn....
I don’t know how anyone watching the debate can come out and say I’m voting for trump. Now Biden didn’t do himself any favors.

Can’t we just pay Michelle whatever she wants to run and that solves everything….

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know how anyone watching the debate can come out and say I’m voting for trump. Now Biden didn’t do himself any favors.

Can’t we just pay Michelle whatever she wants to run and that solves everything….
Michelle would lose

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Your Black Republican ass us back in here?

Why.....theres no Black women for you to be mad at cause they remind you of how you're a clown that gets no ass.
bruh...no one is falling for your dumb shit and everyone knows I'm not a Republican either. You're just saying anything to get away from the topic. Then you make another accusation to try to put me in a box because someone disagrees with you. LOL.

but if you want to go there...

How many gay rallies did you go to today since you support them? Someone here told me you were at the Lil X concert, front row. Then you went to your weekly therapy where a woman bitch slapped you and you apologized for being a man, then cried and got your pedicure.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the answer...the wife of Obama should definitely lead this country