Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WHAT DEMOCRATS ARE READING — This polling memo (h/t JMart) from BlueLabs Analytics is circulating among party officials still keen to convince JOE BIDEN to step aside and prevent his party from suffering what many fear will be a historic loss to DONALD TRUMP.

The topline findings from interviews with over 15,000 voters in seven battleground states:

1. “Alternative Democratic candidates run ahead of President Biden by an average of three points across the battleground states. Nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President. This includes Vice President [KAMALA] HARRIS who runs better than the President (but behind the average alternative).”
  2. “Some of the gains are coming from winning undecideds and those previously supporting a third party. However, alternative candidates are also pulling votes from Donald Trump. All candidates continue to hold the Democratic base.”
  3. “Voters are looking for a fresh face. Those more closely tied to the current administration perform relatively worse than other tested candidates.”
The data here opens a new front in the fight to replace Biden, strongly arguing that the best chance to defeat Trump is with a new Democratic nominee independent of the incumbent administration.

In other words: not Kamala Harris.

The strongest potential candidates are (in alphabetical order) Arizona Sen. MARK KELLY, Maryland Gov. WES MOORE, Pennsylvania Gov. JOSH SHAPIRO and Michigan Gov. GRETCHEN WHITMER. All four outpaced Biden “by roughly 5 points across battleground states.”

This data supports the views of strategists like JAMES CARVILLE and those arguing that blindly rallying around Harris would be as big a mistake as blindly supporting Biden’s reelection was. “Nearly twice as many voters say delegates should nominate the best candidate over picking the next in line,” the memo says. This faction of the #DumpBiden movement wants an open process to replace Biden — who, by the way, still says he has no intention of stepping aside.

On Monday, we checked in with one of the leaders of the effort in Congress, who gave us this update.

“The shooting clearly helped the strategy of Biden’s team to run out the clock,” this Democratic lawmaker said. “It also stopped what would have been a number of members going public after the very unhelpful calls with members on Saturday. But it’s not over. Senior D leaders have not changed their minds that Biden needs to get out. I think a final push will come once the R convention ends on Thursday.”

Yesterday, this same person told Playbook, “Quiet efforts continue to urge the president to step aside, and team Biden remains dug in.”

This is big:

@Yahweh, is this you answering prayers?

giphy.webp

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You want Biden to drop out even tho 14 million people voted for him in the primaries?

And who is the consensus replacement?

WTF kind of strategy is this?

If I didn't know better I'd think putin was running the Democratic party.
Dems love shooting themselves in the foot

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck them,if they force Biden out then fuck it especially if they try to move Harris out as well. We have survived slavery,Jim Crow,Reagan,Bush Jr,Trump pt1,covid,coons,tethers and boot licks and we can and will survive Trump pt 2. the Dems r pussies and will always be. they wont fight for shit. bitch ass niggas all of them.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fuck them,if they force Biden out then fuck it especially if they try to move Harris out as well. We have survived slavery,Jim Crow,Reagan,Bush Jr,Trump pt1,covid,coons,tethers and boot licks and we can and will survive Trump pt 2. the Dems r pussies and will always be. they wont fight for shit. bitch ass niggas all of them.
The only time they fight . Is against their own. They fight progressives tooth and nail. They turn back into pussies , when they go against the GOP.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said it before and I'll say it again. The turncoat A-list celebs, billionaire donors, and washington insiders are more concerned about kamala than joe. They've known for a while now that biden is old, but now suddenly don't think he'll make it through another four years. Its my guess they haven't received the assurances they want from her on how she'll handle all their pet projects and issues. So they don't want everything to just fall in her lap. It could be that they don't believe she'd feel obligated to live up to all of biden's commitments to them if he's out of the picture. Its transactional. They want to be sure she can and will deliver on whatever they wrote those checks for.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You want Biden to drop out even tho 14 million people voted for him in the primaries?

This is a country of 300 million plus people!!! That is a lame talking point, not a real primary and not an impressive number.

Most Democrats want Biden gone so he obviously is not the consensus candidate!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
How ironic that Pelosi is now Putin to Blue MAGA.

(Since she is a Biden ally who claimed people protesting the genocide were Putin people.)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
HAHAHAHA y'all daddy Biden about to GTFO.
BGOL about to be in mourning.
django-samuel.gif

This is really what the replies below look like to me.

Do these people not understand Biden is losing? Do they think Pelosi and Axelrod are making all this shit up?

I said it before and I'll say it again. The turncoat A-list celebs, billionaire donors, and washington insiders are more concerned about kamala than joe. They've known for a while now that biden is old, but now suddenly don't think he'll make it through another four years.

“Suddenly.” Did you just get out of jail? Do you really not understand why this is happening?

This is about what the people think, not elites.

Dems love shooting themselves in the foot
The only time they fight . Is against their own. They fight progressives tooth and nail. They turn back into pussies , when they go against the GOP.

This is like criticizing a team that cuts a player to sign a better player as “fighting against their own.”

The pussy move is accepting defeat and not making changes. Pelosi has balls and brains.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Suddenly.” Did you just get out of jail? Do you really not understand why this is happening?

This is like criticizing a team that cuts a player to sign a better player as “fighting against their own.”

The pussy move is accepting defeat and not making changes. Pelosi has balls and brains.

Did you suddenly just swallow another load of maga nut? The polls haven't been worth a damn for a while now and everyone knows it. Something to do with how they can so easily be manipulated and outright faked. So there's that. Then you up and compliment the former speaker's brains to back up your wacko argument when its obvious you'd love to join with the gop and take a shredder to the left side of the democratic spectrum by throwing out the will of millions of people, tossing their votes, to willy nilly replace the winner of every single democrat primary. Man, stfu.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Did you suddenly just swallow another load of maga nut? The polls haven't been worth a damn for a while now and everyone knows it. Something to do with how they can so easily be manipulated and outright faked. So there's that. Then you up and compliment the former speaker's brains to back up your wacko argument when its obvious you'd love to join with the gop and take a shredder to the left side of the democratic spectrum by throwing out the will of millions of people, tossing their votes, to willy nilly replace the winner of every single democrat primary. Man, stfu.

The polls were right in 2022 but you don’t know that because you just repeat what you hear.

Now I want to “willy nilly replace the winner of every single democrat primary.” Dumbest comment in this entire thread, which is saying a lot.

I want to beat Trump, which Biden can’t do. I’m more to the left than most of this board. Search for my posts about the Jamaal Bowman primary, where people like Hillary Clinton backed a conservative Democrat over the incumbent, if you want to learn how foolish your claims here were.

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

(Since she is a Biden ally who claimed people protesting the genocide were Putin people.)
I've been a life long Democrat but I don't do the cult shit..lol my friend got mad at me because I called her blue Maga but she was telling me she sticking by Biden no matter what and then when I would present facts to her, she completely ignored them.. Smh lol. All these major Dems who are coming out finally have woken up because I seen this shit coming a long time ago.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is where the problem will be.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Donors are pulling a power move and threatening to cut off money. Hard to run election with limited money coming in. Best to get a solid game plan on who moves forward. I would like to see one of the young brothers put on the ticket. But time is running out..and it takes time to vet candidates. They could just go with Harris..but even that has some drawbacks.

Last edited:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a country of 300 million plus people!!! That is a lame talking point, not a real primary and not an impressive number.

Most Democrats want Biden gone so he obviously is not the consensus candidate!

This is really what the replies below look like to me.

Do these people not understand Biden is losing? Do they think Pelosi and Axelrod are making all this shit up?

This is about what the people think, not elites.

The polls were right in 2022 but you don’t know that because you just repeat what you hear.

Now I want to “willy nilly replace the winner of every single democrat primary.” Dumbest comment in this entire thread, which is saying a lot.

I want to beat Trump, which Biden can’t do. I’m more to the left than most of this board. Search for my posts about the Jamaal Bowman primary, where people like Hillary Clinton backed a conservative Democrat over the incumbent, if you want to learn how foolish your claims here were.

I guess this Biden staffer was undercover MAGA all these years. :rolleyes:

giphy.webp