Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You white people are all the same.

GSyvBhaWAAAn7zd

That's not the same as media admitting fake polls, dondumbass.

The desperation of the people playing the race card against replacing CAC Biden with Kamala Harris is just shameless. I don't think y'all even believe yourselves.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Also Mark Halperin is a neo nazi. This fag keeps sourcing right wing trash

Mark Evan Halperin (born January 11, 1965)[1]is an American journalist, television cable host, and commentator for the conservative Newsmax TV.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

on top of that its STUPID to boot.

The standing president is president until January when whoever wins the election is sworn in. Now if the current president didnt have anyone running to unseat him during the run up to the party's nominee convention. Now while the dems havent had their nominee convention yet its pretty much too late to run anyone who can gain any real traction with the overall party. And in ANY CASE the only other viable person at this point would be Kamala Harris as vice president she's LITERALLY the one person positioned to take over for Biden. So unless he, in the next 3 months comes down with full blown obvious dementia or dies, he's NOT going to step down. And in the case of those to events happening SHE'D STEP UP ANYWAY..BECUZ THE MAIN AND ONLY FUNCTION OF THE VICE PRESIDENT IS TO WAIT FOR THE PRESIDENT TO DIE OR BE DECLARED UNFIT SO THEY CAN STEP INTO PRESIDENCY AND NOT BREAK THE CHAIN OF COMMAND AND LEAVE A POWER VACUUM.

Thats how it works PERIOD. So its POINTLESS to talk about replacing Biden in any case. If he's really that bad off then declare him medically unfit and Harris will automatically step in. As long as he can walk and talk coherently then the party needs to back Biden all the way.

This is the major difference between dems and reps...no matter how bad a candidate they field, they STILL close ranks and back them... at least publicly.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know what group of morons you’re identifying with as “us” but the majority of Democrats want Biden to step down so it objectively is not MAGA logic.

Your lil’ memes is losin’ steam
They figured you out
The forced opinions is not convincin’
Y’all need a new route

What would Mike do?

:mike:

@gutsdabitch @blackpepper

@donwuan, Obama "ain't like y'all" either

He's not going to resign from office. Only one Democrat has called for that, a moron Blue Dog.

:lol:

That's what the Trump people always say! The liberal WaPo and NYT with their anonymous sources!

Y'all really are Blue MAGA, gonna be fun to watch all the alternative facts you cite during this coping you're undergoing.

GSzBFbEbMAAR6l1

GSzBFbAaoAATAnK

GSzBFbAaoAATAnK

GSzBFbCa8AAxJpo

GSzBFbCaoAATfnQ

Omg, it’s really happening:

He should endorse Harris but I’m glad he’s doing the right thing.

Please bet your savings on Biden being the nominee.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GSzBFbEbMAAR6l1

GSzBFbAaoAATAnK

GSzBFbAaoAATAnK

GSzBFbCa8AAxJpo

GSzBFbCaoAATfnQ

Well, raskin shot his shot and biden said NO. It was nearly two weeks ago and in this climate that's nearly fifty news cycles. So lets move on. All the money in the world can't replace the good will biden has built up over the last four years. Unlike trump this scenario is very relatable for black people. I'd bet more than a few of us have earned a promotion or assignment based upon the published qualifications only to have it go to someone with less than the necessary experience or credentials just to be given some convoluted excuse.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this shit is getting outrageous. i know one thing.....if this was to happen all those whining about biden and his age better vote for who's on that ticket. i got a feeling it won't matter.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

They would be INSANE to give up that AZ Senate seat, or the Governor's seat in NC. Kentucky does nothing for the national ticket.

Moore from Maryland is the FUTURE. That's the pick.

If not him pick Ro Khanna from California, or a strong Latino from the South

Lock 2028 down and it's done, finito.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This is a country of 300 million plus people!!! That is a lame talking point, not a real primary and not an impressive number.

Most Democrats want Biden gone so he obviously is not the consensus candidate!

Sooooooo, obviously you are not aware that it's only REGISTERED VOTERs who can vote. Not all 350 million people. Do yourself a favor and check the number of registered voters before your foot goes further into your mouth.

And then check primary voting because the laws are different as to who can vote.

And if you read very, very slowly and carefully I said who is the consensus REPLACEMENT?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Sooooooo, obviously you are not aware that it's only REGISTERED VOTERs who can vote. Not all 350 million people. Do yourself a favor and check the number of registered voters before your foot goes further into your mouth.

And then check primary voting because the laws are different as to who can vote.

Bernie Sanders got almost 14 million votes in his 2nd place finish in 2016.