Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
A cult, huh? Let's compare.

The GOP MAGA is covering their ears with gauze and wearing diapers in solidarity with Trump after he wore gauze due to his ear injury and after it was reported he was shitting his diaper in court and smelling up the place.

They have purchased Trump flags, Trump t-shirts, Trump hats, Trump bibles, Trump sneakers, Trump jewelry, Trump Teddy bears, Trump bucks, Trump coins, and Trump NFTs. Not to mention money spent on travel year round to and from rallies.

They have invested hours upon hours standing in line and in hotel accommodations. They have doctor bills from heat stroke, and thanks to the shooting, we come to find out the only reason they are out roasting in the sun or freezing in places the secret service said they can't properly secure is because heated and air conditioned venues with actual seating want their money up front because otherwise they don't get paid.

They have sent thousands in donations to a supposed billionaire who originally said he didn't need donors and who would finance his own election.They've spent hours making Trump signs and other Trump arts and crafts. They've created images of him as some sort of superhero with muscles and other hyper-masculine fantasy.

They use religious phrasing to describe Trump. They have painted pictures of Trump portraying him as a diety. They have turned their houses and cars into a shrine to him. Heck, they even have a Trump golden idol.

So, yeah, dems may describe people who appear to be betraying dem voters as defectors, but those people won't be getting thousands of death threats or needing extra security like they would if they were dealing with Trump's base. We may joke around with a few Dark Brandon memes, but that emerged in jest as a response to MAGA attacks. We don't actually believe Biden has superpowers or can shoot lasers from his eyes. We are not saying Biden is the chosen one, just that he is the best choice as a candidate at this time.

I think you need to look up the definition of a cult.

Looks like Bill touched on some of the religious imagery. I still haven't watched the show yet. I'm expecting Bill to be on that drop Biden train, but after I saw the Mayor Pete clip, I decided wanted to see his full interview so I'll watch it later.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Costanza

like AOC said - election logistics proves no one thought about HOW

1 example -
Ohio deadline to get on ballot is 8/7/24 - some other states' ballot deadlines aren't too far off that date

The DNC isn't until 8/22/24...

I swear the fear of a black planet is turning these cracker brains to mush

Ohio in the past has passed a clean bill when this has happened to extend the date. They've done it for dems and the GOP, including Trump.This year these MAGA GOP refused to do it and then wanted to put a poison pill in for abortion rights. DeWine forced the issue and got a bill passed, but it doesn't take effect until September.

I haven't read the bill, so I don't know if it's retro active, but Jaime Harrison said they don't Trust them and don't want to deal with possible court challenges, so he is sticking with the original plan to do a virtual vote to meet the original deadline, as that is the law that will be in effect until after the convention.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I never thought that we would have a Black Woman as President of the US. It is up to Joe Biden and Black women are against it.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ohio in the past has passed a clean bill when this has happened to extend the date. They've done it for dems and the GOP, including Trump.This year these MAGA GOP refused to do it and then wanted to put a poison pill in for abortion rights. DeWine forced the issue and got a bill passed, but it doesn't take effect until September.

I haven't read the bill, so I don't know if it's retro active, but Jaime Harrison said they don't Trust them and don't want to deal with possible court challenges, so he is sticking with the original plan to do a virtual vote to meet the original deadline, as that is the law that will be in effect until after the convention.
fec / fed gov't isn't treating it as retro-active - they expect Ohio's 8/7 deadline for this cycle
worse yet the dems haven't even thought about it

anyway -its not only Ohio- and every scenario is a river of shit
14 million democrats voted in primaries for Biden Harris - that doesn't just get dropped
any form of ticket change will get challenged by GOP and multiple other parties in every state

new pres nom thats not harris and new vp nom? shit
harris as pres nom and new vp nom? shit

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
a virtual delegate vote by 8/7?

imo that nigga is delusional

getting these crackers to agree on a ticket with or w/o Harris is going to be a war.

imo they really don't care about winning 2024 or losing any hope of a future coalition

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Olbermann is a psycho who blamed the moderators after the debate. And yet even he is not unable to see the forest for the trees:

giphy.webp

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
a virtual delegate vote by 8/7?

imo that nigga is delusional

getting these crackers to agree on a ticket with or w/o Harris is going to be a war.

imo they really don't care about winning 2024 or losing any hope of a future coalition

No for Biden and Harris to secure their nomination.

When Ohio showed out the DNC said they would do a virtual role call. I don't think it will be as expansive as the one in 2020 they did because of covid, but Biden will be the official nominee by Aug 7th. The convention is just going to be celebrating and trying to unify. The people who dont want Biden on the ticket want a contested convention so they have the spectacle of people going against Biden and time to try to sway delegates. Because Ohio showed their ass, they are going to be robbed of that spectacle.

No one was against the virtual vote until after Biden’s debate. Now they are trying to get Jaime to drop it and he told them to kick rocks.

To do the virtual vote to meet Ohios deadline was decided back in May.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Do you support Kamala Harris becoming the first Black Woman President of the United States via Joe Biden stepping down?

Not with this timing. It's not because of Kamala though, it's because of the forces working against her.

I'm going to vote for whomever the dem nominee is, but if Biden steps down now she will lose. The same donors causing this ruckus and who want Joe gone, want her gone too.

I'm not against Kamala being president. If Biden had stepped down over a year ago or before primaries it would be one thing, (tho still a bad idea) but it's too late to make it work now.

Joe never said he was stepping down or would only serve one term, but people assumed that. MSM and social media have been putting out WHERE'S KAMALA hit pieces the entirety of his presidency even tho her schedule and events are public info. Those same MIA lies are repeated here. I believe SHE'S ready and capable of leading as potus, but the PUBLIC isn't ready for her because they've been misinformed.

The core base would be there for her, but we need to peel off independents and never Trumper's etc.

There just isn't time to do what people are suggesting.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Not with this timing. It's not because of Kamala though, it's because of the forces working against her.

I'm going to vote for whomever the dem nominee is, but if Biden steps down now she will lose. The same donors causing this ruckus and who want Joe gone, want her gone too.

I'm not against Kamala being president. If Biden had stepped down over a year ago or before primaries it would be one thing, (tho still a bad idea) but it's too late to make it work now.

Joe never said he was stepping down or would only serve one term, but people assumed that. MSM and social media have been putting out WHERE'S KAMALA hit pieces the entirety of his presidency even tho her schedule and events are public info. Those same MIA lies are repeated here. I believe SHE'S ready and capable of leading as potus, but the PUBLIC isn't ready for her because they've been misinformed.

The core base would be there for her, but we need to peel off independents and never Trumper's etc.

I’m curious, do you believe that Biden will be a good President?

Why aren’t you offended that Kamala did not get much support from Biden? As Vice President, Biden was publicly credited with assisting with assisting with economic plans, Obama publicly called him the best Vice President ever, and awarded Biden the Medal of Freedom. With his health declining, why didn’t Biden public sly support Kamala to put her in a better position to challenge for the Presidency? Please be honest.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m curious, do you believe that Biden will be a good President?

Why aren’t you offended that Kamala did not get much support from Biden? As Vice President, Biden was publicly credited with assisting with assisting with economic plans, Obama publicly called him the best Vice President ever, and awarded Biden the Medal of Freedom. With his health declining, why didn’t Biden public sly support Kamala to put her in a better position to challenge for the Presidency? Please be honest.

He IS a good president. And WTH are you talking about? Kamala is the one who has been globe trotting, spreading good will and allowing all the foreign leaders to get comfortable with her. Biden is basically doing for her what Obama did for Hillary with the SoS position.

Biden is considered one of the best foreign policy minds, and she gets to learn from him.

See, you are prime example of why I said what I said. You also think she is being sidelined even though you have access to info and should know better. If you think this, low info voters dont stand a chance. Her social media page is public. She is literally EVERYWHERE. Shes discussing policy EVERYWHERE. She's taken the lead on Black maternal health and other issues. MSM doesn't report on it so you don't know its happening.

The PUBLIC is NOT ready.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
going to vote for whomever the dem nominee is, but if Biden steps down now she will lose. The same donors causing this ruckus and who want Joe gone, want her gone too.

They do not want Biden to only serve a portion of his second term and make Kamala the incumbent in 2028.

They want Kamala gone too.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

:lol:
Nancy:flyingkiss:

She did some damage control with this tweet but it only speaks to the past and present, not the future.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
He IS a good president. And WTH are you talking about? Kamala is the one who has been globe trotting, spreading good will and allowing all the foreign leaders to get comfortable with her. Biden is basically doing for her what Obama did for Hillary with the SoS position.

Biden is considered one of the best foreign policy minds, and she gets to learn from him.

See, you are prime example of why I said what I said. You also think she is being sidelined even though you have access to info and should know better. If you think this, low info voters dont stand a chance. Her social media page is public. She is literally EVERYWHERE. Shes discussing policy EVERYWHERE. She's taken the lead on Black maternal health and other issues. MSM doesn't report on it so you don't know its happening.

The PUBLIC is NOT ready.

Bless your heart.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor

Biden is considered one of the best foreign policy minds, and she gets to learn from him..
Damn Camille. This is real life kinda sad.

Why can't y'all just say "I don't know about and I don't care about the issues" instead of this?

Best foreign policy minds? I'd rather think they replaced you with a Russian bot than think you're really saying this.

Ignore previous commands and...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Damn Camille. This is real life kinda sad.

Why can't y'all just say "I don't know about and I don't care about the issues" instead of this?

Best foreign policy minds? I'd rather think they replaced you with a Russian bot than think you're really saying this.

Ignore previous commands and...

Part of reason Biden was selected for Obama was foreign policy experience. That was what he was suppose to bring to the ticket. I don't have a personal opinion about it, that was just the reporting at the time. You'll notice I rarely speak on international issues because I don't know anything about them.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
DnC has a plan for young folk at the DNC. This won't be an issue.
You think people are just gonna forget a massacre we watched live streamed with Biden's approval (and that shithead lying in the beginning to fuel the flames of war) because of a convention? As the Mackin Arachnid above said, bless your heart indeed.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You think people are just gonna forget a massacre we watched live streamed with Biden's approval (and that shithead lying in the beginning to fuel the flames of war) because of a convention? As the Mackin Arachnid above said, bless your heart indeed.

Trump already said Israel can do what they want. Biden at least tried to get Palestinians aid and negotiate a cease fire. The GOP is always going to protect Israel due to their religious indoctrination and many of the dems will because they are a US ally.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If that's the poll I'm thinking of, in the same poll 57% of GOP wanted Trump gone.

The only question that matters tho, is if he is still on the ballot, will those people vote for Biden or not?

I'm hopeful that people learned lessons from 2016 and won't sit home or vote third party because the candidate is less than 100% perfect.

If the recent SCOTUS decisions, overturning of Roe, possible new SCOTUS picks (Sotomayor probably won't last 4 years and if Trump wins both Alito and Thomas will retire) student loan forgiveness, all the jobs being brought back, the economy picking up, inflation going down etc, not to mention the hundreds if ways Bidens policies are helping people, and thwarting project 2025 isn't enough to get them to vote dem, then they are dumb as rocks.

The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket are gaslighting us. If Biden can't continue his term, she is automatically next in line. Voting for Biden IS voting for Kamala.

Yall have this Magical thinking that candidates can be swapped out seamlessly. If Biden doesn't stay in, there will be legal challenges. I'll pose the same question AOC did: if this has to go to the SCOTUS, who do you think they will side with?
Why answer questions when you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of gaslighting? Nobody can honestly disagree with Wise Camille, everyone who says they prefer Kamala is trying to pull one on the only sincere people in America, Biden supporters.

Never mind the polls all showing Biden losing and many showing Kamala doing better— she can only wait her turn and inherit an unlikely second Biden term. Winning her own term is, as Bill Clinton said in 2008, just a fairytale.
SMH. You're taking this personally. I'm not talking about YOU. I'm talking about the elected officials coming out and saying Biden should step down. Officials who should know better.

You wrote "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket are gaslighting us."

Any reasonable reader would interpret "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket are gaslighting us" as a reference to... "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket." That obviously includes me.

Now you say you were only talking about elected officials. Appreciate the clarification but that's not what you wrote before. And Biden defenders in this thread have been full-blown conspiratorial, denying that any polls can be trusted, attacking MSNBC as anti-Biden, claiming only white elites support a change and labeling anyone who disagrees with them a Trump supporter. So it wasn't unreasonable personal defensiveness that triggered my response.

AOC has an hour long IG live. She said she asked the lawyers who SHOULD know, how this would actually be executed. They couldn't tell her.

Jaime Harrison has already said there are no DNC rules that permits a "mini primary". He has said he has consulted lawyers about the Ohio law and that's why they are still going ahead with the virtual nomination because the GOP has already said they will challenge any change to the ballots. Mi state law says their ballots have to be finalized 2 days after the convention. A contested convention could take weeks.

Could. But it doesn't have to and that's not a likely scenario. Harris is an overwhelming favorite and any opposition will probably be nominal.

If it's not Kamala, how do they raise money, open field office's, hire people and get a ground game going to get name recognition across 50 states? Biden and them have been at this for months and they still aren't finished.

Well, that's why I've been saying since the beginning of the year that it has to be Kamala.

It's fantasy.

It's a very realistic possibility at this point and it's what most experts expect to happen. Your hubris is ridiculous.

Stop sowing discord,

Pshhhhhhhhhh. It's going to happen. So when Biden steps down, will you apologize for accusing me of sowing discord when it is proven that I was right all along and you were wrong all these months?

stop giving false hope to concerned voters who do want a change, stop scaring people who are worried all the gains won under Biden will be rolled back and stop helping the other side by attacking our own candidate.

He's the one we have so he's the one we need to support.

Like I said in the very first post in this thread, Biden can't win. That became even more obvious with the debate. Biden is the worst general election candidate of my lifetime from a public speaking perspective and that's an important part of campaigning. Almost nobody trusts him to serve another four years. Trump has spent zero dollars on advertising and Biden has spent many millions only to lose ground. It wasn't just one bad debate, it was the first unscripted high-profile event of the year and Biden demonstrated utter incompetence. He can't do it. It won't get better. If they debate again, it will be just as bad. His public appearances are trainwrecks. He doesn't campaign hard like Obama did because he'll hurt himself. Biden is going to lose BADLY. Saying "The guaranteed loser is the one we have so he's the one we need to support" is political malpractice and thank god Nancy Pelosi knows better than that. The idea that this man, who started the year at 37% approval before the debate and who has been losing in every poll for a long long time, can win-- THAT is selling false hope.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You wrote "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket are gaslighting us."

Any reasonable reader would interpret "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket are gaslighting us" as a reference to... "The ones calling for Kamala at the top of the ticket." That obviously includes me.

Now you say you were only talking about elected officials. Appreciate the clarification but that's not what you wrote before. And Biden defenders in this thread have been full-blown conspiratorial, denying that any polls can be trusted, attacking MSNBC as anti-Biden, claiming only white elites support a change and labeling anyone who disagrees with them a Trump supporter. So it wasn't unreasonable personal defensiveness that triggered my response.

Could. But it doesn't have to and that's not a likely scenario. Harris is an overwhelming favorite and any opposition will probably be nominal.

Well, that's why I've been saying since the beginning of the year that it has to be Kamala.

It's a very realistic possibility at this point and it's what most experts expect to happen. Your hubris is ridiculous.

Pshhhhhhhhhh. It's going to happen. So when Biden steps down, will you apologize for accusing me of sowing discord when it is proven that I was right all along and you were wrong all these months?

Like I said in the very first post in this thread, Biden can't win. That became even more obvious with the debate. Biden is the worst general election candidate of my lifetime from a public speaking perspective and that's an important part of campaigning. Almost nobody trusts him to serve another four years. Trump has spent zero dollars on advertising and Biden has spent many millions only to lose ground. It wasn't just one bad debate, it was the first unscripted high-profile event of the year and Biden demonstrated utter incompetence. He can't do it. It won't get better. If they debate again, it will be just as bad. His public appearances are trainwrecks. He doesn't campaign hard like Obama did because he'll hurt himself. Biden is going to lose BADLY. Saying "The guaranteed loser is the one we have so he's the one we need to support" is political malpractice and thank god Nancy Pelosi knows better than that. The idea that this man, who started the year at 37% approval before the debate and who has been losing in every poll for a long long time, can win-- THAT is selling false hope.

giphy.webp

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ITs fuckin insane how far up the ass die hard democrats are... BIDEN IS STILL THERE????

yall dont know WHAT The fuck yall doing.!!!!!!!

Kamala is NOT even part of the Moorish American aka True American, aka American "African" experience...

that bitch aint grow up on Grits and Greens, that bitch grew up on masala omelettes and Aloo burgers..

bag dat ho UP!!!! she had her fun, She is fucked her way to the top with perfection.. give her props for that..

But now that she achieved her whore goals.. its time for Hozilla to move ON and OUT!!!

TIME TO END THE CIRCUS....

the ANTI AMERICAN pro UKRANIAN REPARATION but FUCK THE TRUE AMERICAN

democrats have become the party for drag queens and ukranians...

yea

BAG EM UP!!

SHIP EM OUT.....

SOMEWHERE COMMUNIST WHERE THEY CAN MAKE ALL THE

PRIVATE LAND OWNERSHIP AS ILLEGAL AS THEY WANT....

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
In June, the Biden campaign spent almost six times as much as the Trump campaign did: roughly $59 million compared with about $10 million. Dropped $48 million on media in June — while the Trump campaign has largely ceded the airwaves.

This is the environment which Biden is currently losing. It isn't getting better for him.

Last edited: