Will Harvey Weinstein get the Cosby treatment? Decades of Alleged Sexual Assault and Harassment

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Warner Bros. executives are like this right now

giphy.gif

They should've known.

Henry Cavill,Gal Gadot,Ezra Miller and dude who plays Cyborg better keep their mouths shut :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More and more women are coming out. More women will air out other Hollywood execs and celebrities

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She really never looked good. Just young and had some nice titties. Any close up pics showed she was severely untoned and had a million freckles. Plus looked 10 years older than her age.
...but yeah the titties were nice.

remember when lindsay USED to look good?

0VRAG3.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
35 accusers now....Weinstein lookin for that #1 serial rapist spot....gonna give mister Rufie & pudding pops a break from being the gold medalist !!!!!

Let the purge begin. Punk ass should've kept his mouth shut.

Ole fat face bish....let George beat the harassment out of him !!!!

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I'm not doubting their claims
We are going to swing to the other extreme that, where just looking at them and they don't like or know you, will be sexual harassment.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20/20 is roasting this dude.

Fat piece of shit was forcing himself on all kinds of woman.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

These white womens...I tell ya

What makes it even worst,you have people defend this dumb bitch talking about she was a kid,but let a black man come out and say some shit like that,the internet and would be in attack.....And then,she had the audacity to attack a black man just because he didn't acknowledge her at a fucking dinner.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man....it really rubs me the wrong way people was being selfish enough to worry about their career as opposed to exposing this dude....and what's Eva Green excuse? She stay getting work.....

Exactly how I feel. This man is a monster but you can't fuck and suck for roles than cry rape later. Let the chicks that actually fought back be the face of this. This could have been an isolated thing had certain people not been willing to do anything for a paycheck and fame. I hate to sound like some of the women-haters, but some of this shit is crazy. You weren't raped if you willingly had sex with this sack of shit for work; You were just a whore that got exposed.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Interesting.
In a conversation about the fucked up conduct of Harvey Weinstein, this douchebag Apatow went out of his way to mention Bill Cosby's name 4 fucking times and Weinstein name only 3 times. And then wants to go on to complain about the Black Community's response to the Cosby affair...:hmm:

Man, Fuck Judd Apatow... :thefinger:
He truly is a fucking midget scumbag.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terry's wife looking like Zarya from Overwatch :roflmao2:

and you know Dick Wolf getting the SVU season finale episode ready...

It's gotta be a 2 parter. One episode for the initial scandal. The next for how deep the rabbit hole goes and ends with no real resolution.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What makes it even worst,you have people defend this dumb bitch talking about she was a kid,but let a black man come out and say some shit like that,the internet and would be in attack.....And then,she had the audacity to attack a black man just because he didn't acknowledge her at a fucking dinner.

Didnt Lena molest her younger sister as a kid..Hollywood seems to have conveniently forgot about that :rolleyes:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not doubting their claims
We are going to swing to the other extreme that, where just looking at them and they don't like or know you, will be sexual harassment.

That's white women for ya. Notice all of these harrasment claims in general from bill oreily, bill cosby and thia guy are coming from white women? Bruh, when I tell you I stay away from them I stay away from them. At work Im an ESL student when a white chick address me. And fucking look, sneeze or cough in their direction will get you in trouble. I avoid them at all cost to the point it make me look like an ass.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
:cheers:

Cacs are getting caught up in the wake of this story and getting lit up by no-named & lower tier "actresses" now?

I wish that Mr. GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY could be next.

Former 92.9/The Game host Marc James accused of harassing female actress with texts
Rodney Ho
October 11, 2017 Radio.

marc-james-2015.jpg

Marc James left the Game in 2015 under murky circumstances. CREDIT: 92.9/The Game

Former 92.9/The Game morning host Marc James has been accused by a young female actress of harassing her with texts after she turned down his advances.

James, now a host at the New England Sports Network, worked at 92.9/The Game for about 16 months until 2015. He joined NESN in May and has also worked in the past in Charlotte, Tampa Bay and Miami.

Alyssa Labrie, a 22-year-old actress and model,posted her story on Facebook on October 7, two days after the blockbuster Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment story in the New York Times came out. She met James at a photo shoot and thought he would be a good networking contact.

Instead, he sought to have drinks with her, sending videos and pictures of himself over a span of three months. She tried to brush him off and when he didn’t take the hint, became more direct. At that point, she told him directly no thank you. The result? She said he became irate, mocking her appearance, career choices, and place of residence.

“I am very frustrated that the most polite ‘no’ had to be met with combative, personal attacks on myself and my character because a 32 year old man’s fragile ego couldn’t handle the rejection of a young woman that HE sought out on the streets of Northampton while she was working,” she wrote.

James left the Game after being accused of seeking autographs from Mets players at a recent Braves game, the type of fan-like behavior sports talk show hosts and sports reporters tend to avoid.

James declined to comment with WEEI sports radio network, which wrote about the incident yesterday. NESN did likewise.

But James did speak to Ali Reid, who wrote an extensive piece about the situation and quoted some former colleagues of him who made less-than-flattering comments about him. He told Reid that many of those offending texts were written by a friend of his using his phone and that he’d never harass anybody like that.

In a follow-up Facebook post, Labrie was skeptical of his explanation.

“I believe this is just a way for him to save his skin while calling my accusations untruthful, further representing the gross misogynistic, hyper-skeptical, type of rape culture behind all this,” she wrote.

:itsawrap:
NESN Host Suspended for a Week After Harassing Woman With Repeated Texts
DAN GARTLAND
Wednesday October 11th, 2017

Marc James, a host for the Boston sports network NESN, has been suspended by the network for a week after a Massachusetts woman posted screenshots of the harassing text messages he sent to her, the network told Deadspin.

Awful Announcing had reported earlier that the suspension was two days.

Alyssa Labrie posted the texts on Saturday, saying that James introduced himself on the street while she was doing a photoshoot and mentioned he worked in television. Thinking she and James “could network professionally,” Labrie exchanged contact information with him. James made repeated attempts to meet up with Labrie and she tried to let him down gently, but James became incensed and began insulting her.

The story garnered further attention when Caroline Phinney covered James’s actions for Babe, prompting Ali Reid, who says she was an intern who worked for a tv show affiliated with NESN, to do her own reporting.

James told Reid that some of the texts weren’t from him—they were from “a girl” he was watching college football with. He declined to identify her, other than to say she was his “friend of 18 years.”

“After the girl scrolled through our previous texts, she mentioned that Alyssa was being a b---- to me, and wanted to go back and forth with her,” James claimed. He said the first he learned of the texts was when he saw them online and that the unnamed girl had deleted his history of texts with Labrie. “The phone was not in my hands for that period of time last night and I can guarantee you that none of those texts are on my phone.”

James also told Reid he “never wanted to date [Labrie] or anything, it was more of a professional thing.”

Reid also spoke with several of James’s former coworkers, who shared stories of his inappropriate actions toward women and said that the texts reflect their interactions with him.

James was hired by NESN in May to host NESN Sports Today, the network’s nightly studio show. He previously worked at radio stations in Tampa, Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale and Charlotte. He changed his on-air name from Marc Benarzyk to Marc James after leaving the Tampa station.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly how I feel. This man is a monster but you can't fuck and suck for roles than cry rape later. Let the chicks that actually fought back be the face of this. This could have been an isolated thing had certain people not been willing to do anything for a paycheck and fame. I hate to sound like some of the women-haters, but some of this shit is crazy. You weren't raped if you willingly had sex with this sack of shit for work; You were just a whore that got exposed.
I feel the same way....I don't want to be a victim shamer or no shit like that.....but these people shouldn't be commended dick hopping on someone else's claims.....they should be held to task for not coming out earlier. People keep using the excuse "they were too scared" or "they didn't want to hurt their career"....aight then don't come out now then. Shit is bogus to me.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So what's the overall opinion? Is Harvey Weinstein getting the Cosby treatment?
Hollyweird is clearly doing a purge and they used a black man (Cosby) as the crash test dummy to see how effectively social media can facilitate the process.

Expect bigger names to come out and especially the child abuse shit. Be curious to see what brother they use to set that off.