Will Harvey Weinstein get the Cosby treatment? Decades of Alleged Sexual Assault and Harassment

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
Hollyweird is clearly doing a purge and they used a black man (Cosby) as the crash test dummy to see how effectively social media can facilitate the process.

Expect bigger names to come out and especially the child abuse shit. Be curious to see what brother they use to set that off.

So Hollywood got together and said hey, lets do a purge. First we'll do Cosby the black man in 2016, then we're gonna get Weinstein in oct 2017.

It's all coming together like we planned.

You really believe this?

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
It's impossible for him to get the Cosby treatment. Cosby is an icon. Outside of Hollywood Weinstein is unknown.
???? That's not what the OP said. The thread title asked a question, I'm looking for an answer.

Besides, who's more valuable to Hollywood? Cosby or Weinstein?

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel the same way....I don't want to be a victim shamer or no shit like that.....but these people shouldn't be commended dick hopping on someone else's claims.....they should be held to task for not coming out earlier. People keep using the excuse "they were too scared" or "they didn't want to hurt their career"....aight then don't come out now then. Shit is bogus to me.

Some of you cats aren't being realistic. Most of these encounters come down to a he said, she said. A desperate, young actress goes to a big producer's hotel room at night, he opens the door dressed in just a bathrobe and she goes inside. What jury is going to believe she didn't know the deal? They are more likely to think she got salty because the role he promised never materialized. We all know he had probably consensual sex with some actresses who would probably testify on his behalf. Rose McGowan said a lawyer told her that because she had done onscreen nudity, a jury would never believe her claims about Weinstein. His lawyers offer $100,000 for any "misunderstanding" versus the threat of being crushed in court: her whole sexual history exposed, branded on the cover of every trashy magazine and website as a greedy, vindictive whore, and ostracized by Hollywood and a lot of men. I can see why some of them stayed quiet.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So Hollywood got together and said hey, lets do a purge. First we'll do Cosby the black man in 2016, then we're gonna get Weinstein in oct 2017.

It's all coming together like we planned.

You really believe this?
It's a theory but it wouldn't surprise me. Or Harvey Weinstein might be a hillbilly Jew who got out of line that needed to be checked.

But you got Cosbyites screaming on how Cosby is getting treated a certain way because of 'allegations' but are outright convicting Harvey for the same allegations.

Are you now admitting that Cosby did these things? You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of you cats aren't being realistic. Most of these encounters come down to a he said, she said. A desperate, young actress goes to a big producer's hotel room at night, he opens the door dressed in just a bathrobe and she goes inside. What jury is going to believe she didn't know the deal? They are more likely to think she got salty because the role he promised never materialized. We all know he had probably consensual sex with some actresses who would probably testify on his behalf. Rose McGowan said a lawyer told her that because she had done onscreen nudity, a jury would never believe her claims about Weinstein. His lawyers offer $100,000 for any "misunderstanding" versus the threat of being crushed in court: her whole sexual history exposed, branded on the cover of every trashy magazine and website as a greedy, vindictive whore, and ostracized by Hollywood and a lot of men. I can see why some of them stayed quiet.

I'm not even saying a jury.....I'm not talking about getting the courts involved....expose these people....them same people are coming out now so if they were afraid of their history coming out back then? They should be afraid now...fact is, they were too coward or scared to say anything and as a result a lot of people got hurt because they wanted a career in the industry. It is what it is. They did what's best for them. I get it...just don't agree with it.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
It's a theory but it wouldn't surprise me. Or Harvey Weinstein might be a hillbilly Jew that got out of line that needed to be checked.

But you got Cosbyites screaming on how Cosby is getting treated a certain way because of 'allegations' but are outright convincting Harvey for the same allegations.

Lol I don't even know what a Cosbyite is.

My point is that ppl expected Cosby to get worse treatment than Harvey simply because he's black. While that's possible, it seems like this might not be the case.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes it even worst,you have people defend this dumb bitch talking about she was a kid,but let a black man come out and say some shit like that,the internet and would be in attack.....And then,she had the audacity to attack a black man just because he didn't acknowledge her at a fucking dinner.

Obviously Weinstein has done some foul shit, but I still have a hard time believing the chicks that didn't go to the police but were willing to settle and sign NDAs. No way that you get raped and then are willing to sit down and negotiate with the representatives of the rapist. Rape can't be the one of the worst things a person can do to another (which it is) and simultaneously treated like you would handle car accident with an out of court settlement. You lose all credibility when you don't even take one step to pursue the rapists criminally but are more than open to a civil financial arrangement. Worse, you know he is out here raping but are willing to bite your tongue for the right amount of money?

I think there are two groups of women that had interactions with Weinstein: Chicks that he tried to force himself on who went to the police and were not really taken seriously and then the chicks who fucked him with the understanding that there would be something in it for them later. It seems to me that some of the chicks that fall into the "fucking for work" category are now trying to align themselves with the chicks who were actually victims.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not even saying a jury.....I'm not talking about getting the courts involved....expose these people....them same people are coming out now so if they were afraid of their history coming out back then? They should be afraid now...fact is, they were too coward or scared to say anything and as a result a lot of people got hurt because they wanted a career in the industry. It is what it is. They did what's best for them. I get it...just don't agree with it.

All of this comes back to the point that white women want rights, progress, change etc. without having to be labeled as "difficult" or "agitators". Some of these chicks literally kept quiet about sexual assault so that they could still be in the right crowd and get to party/hang out with the very same people who assaulted them. Shit makes no sense to me.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
What's the over/under on potential length of time he'll spend behind bars?

What's the over/under on Weaselstein offing himself in the future?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Weinstein-remains-holed-Hollywood-home.html

45461A6F00000578-0-image-a-16_1507856712881.jpg
453E0ECB00000578-0-image-a-19_1507857275609.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's a theory but it wouldn't surprise me. Or Harvey Weinstein might be a hillbilly Jew who got out of line that needed to be checked.

But you got Cosbyites screaming on how Cosby is getting treated a certain way because of 'allegations' but are outright convicting Harvey for the same allegations.

did you actually READ the NYTimes reporting?
multiple corroborating witnesses
verified dates
an NYPD sting operation
countless settlements

No one aware of the facts can logically compare Cosby to Weinstein
Lol I don't even know what a Cosbyite is.

My point is that ppl expected Cosby to get worse treatment than Harvey simply because he's black. While that's possible, it seems like this might not be the case.
I haven't heard of orgs and schools taking back awards from Harvey nor district attorneys reversing legal ethics in an attempt to put him in jail
So far I haven't seen a parade of washed up lying hoes scam artists and perjurers get a Dateline episode with no facts pushing their stories
Hell Judd Apatow is still being careful about what he says about Harvey -no one is talking reckless like they were about Cosby

Last edited:

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
gettyimages-82820453_-_h_2017.jpg

Following the Times' exposé, in which Ashley Judd went on the record to accuse Weinstein of sexual harassment, Weinstein said that his wife was standing by him. "She stands 100 percent behind me. Georgina and I have talked about this at length," Weinstein previously told Page Six. "We went out with [attorney] Lisa Bloom last night when we knew the article was coming out. Georgina will be with Lisa and others kicking my ass to be a better human being and to apologize to people for my bad behavior, to say I’m sorry, and to absolutely mean it."

****Georgina Chapman's Marchesa Jewelry Dropped by Licensee After Harvey Weinstein Scandal
The brand's new deal with Helzberg Diamonds, announced the same day the Weinstein sexual misconduct story hit, is off.

"My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time," Chapman said Tuesday in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.

now is that a RIDE OR DIE CHICK or what???:giggle::giggle::giggle:

She might be doing it to protect his money. There might be a real rider right here. I would tell my wife to do the same.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this comes back to the point that white women want rights, progress, change etc. without having to be labeled as "difficult" or "agitators". Some of these chicks literally kept quiet about sexual assault so that they could still be in the right crowd and get to party/hang out with the very same people who assaulted them. Shit makes no sense to me.
Feminists and woman's groups should be in they ASS. Instead, they gonna sit back and observe.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
did you actually READ the NYTimes reporting?

No one aware of the facts can logically compare Cosby to Weinstein

I haven't heard of orgs and schools taking back awards from Harvey nor district attorneys reversing legal ethics in an attempt to put him in jail
So far I haven't seen a parade of washed up lying hoes scam artists and perjurers get a Dateline episode with no facts pushing their stories
Hell Judd Apatow is still being careful about what he says about Harvey -no one is talking reckless like they were about Cosby

Damn, you still believe Cosby is that innocent....lol.

BTW....

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, you still believe Cosby is that innocent....lol.

BTW....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41623637
its not about you or I believe
just look at the facts- I know you never read the NYTimes article... but you should

Dude - If they had Cosby as cold as the shit they got on Harvey - Cosby would be under a jail right now
verified dates
an NYPD sting operation
countless settlements

fyi - kicking him off the Oscar board is a self preservation move - no different than his wife filing for divorce after her contracts started being threatened

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
its not about you or I believe
just look at the facts- I know you never read the NYTimes article... but you should

Dude - If they had Cosby as cold as the shit they got on Harvey - Cosby would be under a jail right now
verified dates
an NYPD sting operation
countless settlements
I said as much earlier in the thread. Be patient. Remember we're only in the first week and he already broke Cosby's record for weekly rate of accusers.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I said as much earlier in the thread. Be patient. Remember we're only in the first week and he already broke Cosby's record for weekly rate of accusers.
he already has more accusers than Cosby
everyone forgetting about his former / current employees listed in the letter to WC board ...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had to rewind the vid to watch it twice...when the fuck did the host say anything about "Cosby"?

That dude's a real piece of shit, can't focus on the issue at hand without speaking about a Black man and the Black community to deflect form the rapist Harvey.
instead of heaping direct condemnation on Harvey - he talks about Cosby while alluding to Harvey so no one can quote xyz about Harvey - true cocksucker - I hope a child star blows up his reputation

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
instead of heaping direct condemnation on Harvey - he talks about Cosby while alluding to Harvey so no one can quote xyz about Harvey - true cocksucker - I hope a child star blows up his reputation

I was watching listening to him talk understanding his point of view but then he said "Cosby". I was thinking, "Did I miss something"? And he just kept going on, I just :smh:

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obviously Weinstein has done some foul shit, but I still have a hard time believing the chicks that didn't go to the police but were willing to settle and sign NDAs. No way that you get raped and then are willing to sit down and negotiate with the representatives of the rapist. Rape can't be the one of the worst things a person can do to another (which it is) and simultaneously treated like you would handle car accident with an out of court settlement. You lose all credibility when you don't even take one step to pursue the rapists criminally but are more than open to a civil financial arrangement. Worse, you know he is out here raping but are willing to bite your tongue for the right amount of money?

I think there are two groups of women that had interactions with Weinstein: Chicks that he tried to force himself on who went to the police and were not really taken seriously and then the chicks who fucked him with the understanding that there would be something in it for them later. It seems to me that some of the chicks that fall into the "fucking for work" category are now trying to align themselves with the chicks who were actually victims.

There are always opportunists when a media frenzy starts but you cats are probably arguing against human nature with most of the women who recently came forward . Nobody wants to be the first person to stick their head out of the foxhole. Speaking out doesn't mean people will believe you. Multiple women said Trump tried stuff with them but none of it stuck. He talked about groping women and won the presidency! Rose McGowan was saying a powerful man in Hollywood had raped her and people thought she was crazy. The fact that this took place in the entertainment industry is clouding things. Weinstein didn't just prey on fame hungry actresses either. He'd even go after temps who worked at the company.

It's not a scenario where these women were walking down the street and Harvey dragged them into an alley. He put them in situations where they probably felt like they should have known better, saw it coming, or gave him the wrong idea. That kind of doubt made some of them reluctant to say anything...

Also, there are men who worked for the company who MUST have known what was going on. Agents and managers must have heard the stories, but still sent their clients to meet with this guy. There's a lot of blame to go around.