Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Word, the shit going left real quick.

It's the American way

It's the outrage then the backlash then the backlash from the backlash then revisionist history then the digging into the past then the apologies....

Like I said from day one...

If Chris finishes his special with a surprise visit from Will and they hug?

It's all over.

But NOBODY wants to see 2 successful black husband and fathers unite

No one.

Cause teaching black folks to actually forgive each other?

Would completely disrupt the entire long existing world order

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's the American way

It's the outrage then the backlash then the backlash from the backlash then revisionist history then the digging into the past then the apologies....

Like I said from day one...

If Chris finishes his special with a surprise visit from Will and they hug?

It's all over.

But NOBODY wants to see 2 successful black husband and fathers unite

No one.

Cause teaching black folks to actually forgive each other?

Would completely disrupt the entire long existing world order

Damn, that's deep Bro.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nope. Only faggots and ugly feminists are mad.

Bro it is not just lgbtq mad

The abortion stuff, Megan stuff, calling Jada a b*tch stuff, even mentioning Will's kids...

Chris knew going in what he was going to do and shouldn't apologize for none of it

Now was it all of funny?

That's subjective and an entirely different conversation.

But unfortunately ALL that stuff he tackled is gonna spark a super microscope on his life and past actions.

And I can't say it's wrong. Cause I GET it.

I don't like it personally but that's just how it is. And it should all be expected.

Good luck to all parties involved.

Chris and Will should have just made peace at the end of the concert and let all this fake outrage have no place to go and they all implode.

Now THAT would be interesting to watch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Notice how the media and general public have collectively decided Marlon HBO special (which is actually surprisingly decent) that greatly humanized Chris Will and Jada is to be completely ignored.

Funny how that works

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wtf, are these people forgetting what Will did?

Smack a grown man in front of Millions? Didn't even apologize directly to chris in his award acceptance speech.

WTF did people expect Chris Rock to do? Forget about it? The dude took the high road and got Will where it hurt the most. That special was the dagger cuz none of the shit he said on that special about Jada was false. She basically made Will look like a cuckold.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The abortion stuff, Megan stuff, calling Jada a b*tch stuff, even mentioning Will's kids...

Chris knew going in what he was going to do and shouldn't apologize for none of it

Now was it all of funny?

But unfortunately ALL that stuff he tackled is gonna spark a super microscope on his life and past actions.

I don't like it personally but that's just how it is. And it should all be expected.

Chris and Will should have just made peace at the end of the concert and let all this fake outrage have no place to go and they all implode.

I've said this before. They will end up doing a buddy comedy or SB commercial in the next few years. I mean Chris called him right after that Red Table interview and Will didn't answer and never called back so maybe there's some underlying beef, but they had been friends for a while. I recognize both of them are proud men but both of them are older and life is too short. I would be very surprised if Chris speaks on the incident ever again.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Does she also remember when Chris Rock said in this same special how beautiful Beyonce was and that her beauty was enough to stop traffic? Just trying to remember If I'm just "hearing things" :hmm:

Bro to be fair...

You say Beyonce is beautiful and then yell Jada is a bitch repeatedly and think that evens out?

Selective outrage works on all sides.

Just trying to see the other side cause I honestly don't even have a side I'm on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Smack a grown man in front of Millions? Didn't even apologize directly to chris in his award acceptance speech.

WTF did people expect Chris Rock to do? Forget about it? The dude took the high road and got Will where it hurt the most. That special was the dagger cuz none of the shit he said on that special about Jada was false. She basically made Will look like a cuckold.

No one forgot.

The public and the media want to keep this mess going and going and going...

It's a ton of projecting and hypocrisy and hot takes.

Apparently if these 2 men find a healthy solution to their issue?

People's heads will collectively explode at the sight.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I talked to a female friend about this the other day and I had to explain. Chris Rock had not said ANYTHING publicly about the slap or anything and he's been holding on to this for a year. He's been on the road so he probably hadnt had time to sit down with a therapist and unpack everything. Whatever he said or did was going to be criticized for it. When he finally is able to speak HIS truth (something that a lot of women like to say) and tell his side of the story, now everybody flipping out. They are even now..1-1. Like I just said, i would bet that Chris never talks about this incident again.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro to be fair...

You say Beyonce is beautiful and then yell Jada is a bitch repeatedly and think that evens out?

Selective outrage works on all sides.

Just trying to see the other side cause I honestly don't even have a side I'm on.
Oh nah, i know he's made comments about Jada, but she was specifically talking about Beyonce and then painting with a broad brush. He praised his ex-wife, his daughters and Beyonce on that stage. I dont think he hates black women, but i do think he dislikes Jada.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh nah, i know he's made comments about Jada, but she was specifically talking about Beyonce and then painting with a broad brush. He praised his ex-wife, his daughters and Beyonce on that stage. I dont think he hates black women, but i do think he dislikes Jada.

I get you and I agree

But the AUDIENCE is always going to hear what they WANT and CHOOSE to hear.

He could have spoken a Shakespeare sonnet about Beyonce...

Once he talked about abortion and called Jada a bitch all those times, the Megan stuff? It didn't matter.

Now he hates (black) women.

Cause thats what they CHOSE to hear.

And the issue is Chris now has a resume of going at black women so that ain't gonna help either.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get you and I agree

But the AUDIENCE is always going to hear what they WANT and CHOOSE to hear.

He could have spoken a Shakespeare sonnet about Beyonce...

Once he talked about abortion and called Jada a bitch all those times, the Megan stuff? It didn't matter.

Now he hates (black) women.

Cause thats what they CHOSE to hear.

And the issue is Chris now has a resume of going at black women so that ain't gonna help either.
The same Chris Rock that did the documentary on black women's hair?? The doc that spotlighted how black women have to care for thier hair and how the beauty industry treats them??

Thats the guy with a history of hating black women??

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
If Will Smith's past behavior can be brought up and analyzed in relation to the slap, Chris Rock's past behavior and comments can be brought up in relation to the special.

I think we also need to take into account how far-right extremists are using Chris Rock to push their points.
Did you even watch the special?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Now was it all of funny?

The abortion stuff was legit. That part was a bit messed up. Everything else was fake outage. He only called Jada a bitch once and he explained why. I don't even remember him going in on Wills kids. He could have really gone in on that whole family but he chose not to. He only attacked Will.
He didn't attack Megan. He attacked the royal family. He could have gone in on Megan and Harry for easy jokes but he didn't.
He also attacked white people as a group but I don't see anyone talking about it.
All I see is fake outage from useless feminists, hoodrats and faggots.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The same Chris Rock that did the documentary on black women's hair?? The doc that spotlighted how black women have to care for thier hair and how the beauty industry treats them??

Thats the guy with a history of hating black women??

Bro... WTF you talking about?

You NEVER seen the Oprah special after that movie dropped?

They were about to lynch Chris.

And I do not like telling OTHERS HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL.

I don't want anyone doing that to me and mines.

I'm not a woman. Black women in real time went to that movie and told me they hated that sh*t. Just because it had some truth in it doesn't mean it was some type of love letter.

That is for THEM to decide.

Black men are just as thin skinned sensitive and reactionary as the women they claim are illogical and emotional.

Humans are like that period.

I ain't crowning Chris as some feminist. I don't know if he hates women. But personally? I don't think so. I met his wife a few times way back. I hear him talk. I really don't think so. But who the f*ck really knows?

I hate ALL this sh*t

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The abortion stuff was legit. That part was a bit messed up. Everything else was fake outage. He only called Jada a bitch once and he explained why. I don't even remember him going in on Wills kids. He could have really gone in on that whole family but he chose not to. He only attacked Will.
He didn't attack Megan. He attacked the royal family. He should have gone in on Megan and Harry for easy jokes but he didn't.
He also attacked white people as a group but I don't see anyone talking about it.
All I see is fake outage from useless feminists, hoodrats and faggots.

Why did he call Jada a bitch?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why did he call Jada a bitch?

This shit doesn't mean she didn't call him and tried to get him not to do it

It actually proves his point. So you were boycotting, it's just that nobody else followed you....but when Will gets nominated, everything is all good now

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

It actually proves his point. So you were boycotting, it's just that nobody else followed you....but when Will gets nominated, everything is all good now

Now you just making shit up homie. If she called him he could of handled that shit on the phone and not at the Oscars. If he took that shit to the Oscars Will should have slapped the shit outta him. Chris Rock goes at black women. Not sure why you don't believe that homie. All that my ex wife, daughter, and mother shit was just compensating.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Now you just making shit up. If she called him he could of handled that shit on the phone and not at the Oscars. If he took that shit to the Oscars Will should have slapped the shit outta him.

What?

Are you Will Smith?

He's a comedian

Comedians joke the fucking audience. Chris Rock did nothing new. His shit was light compared to everything said about them two. He probably thought since he new them it wouldn't be a big deal.

It's like you dudes have no concept of the shit. I just watched Trevor Noah go through the fucking audience for the Grammy's.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

That was my thinking too. In fact it was what I assumed happened when I heard him mention that in the concert.

Damn, Twitter going in hard on Chris Rock now, Bring up all kinda shit.
Don’t know if I’d go that far.

At least not to the point that there are more negative Twitter postings than positive ones.

Feels like Will and Jada are getting far more bad press than Chris.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What?

Are you Will Smith?

He's a comedian

Comedians joke the fucking audience. Chris Rock did nothing new. His shit was light compared to everything said about them two. He probably thought since he new them it wouldn't be a big deal.

It's like you dudes have no concept of the shit. I just watched Trevor Noah go through the fucking audience for the Grammy's.

Trevor killed with that and I noticed he got zero appreciation from the public for it.

he was funny and tasteful and respectful with bite.

It takes a lot of talent to be able to do ALL THAT at once.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man Will fucked up on a worldwide stage. it w
ill be the one thing always remembered about that one awards show.

without googling, who won anything that night?

so yeah, he wants to get back into the movie thing, but his image is tarnished af.

nobody likes a bully.

funny how now?

we got a lot of folk who think Chis is being a bully now.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
funny how now?

we got a lot of folk who think Chis is being a bully now.
yeah those folks arent Hollywood.

Will Smith is hurt by Emancipation's Golden Globes snub and box office flop

Hollywood aint really fuckin with him like that right now.