Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not about the who, it's the why, when and how. She fcuked her SONS friend, while he was trying to get help for an addiction. If you're making excuses for this kind of behavior then I will bid you good day sir.

So... he didn't claim to be victim himself?

In this instance the who absolutely matters. Your argument implies that August was taken advantage of by a woman he'd never otherwise be with. That would be possible be a factor if Jada was seen as unattractive at that point in her life like say a Madonna coming on to Drake. I'd even entertain it if your stance was financially he was dependent on Jada. You can't even say how bad his habit was. August being friends with her son as an adult does not make Jada a predator.we are talking about a grown ass man.

Chris joked about putting women through college and paying for abortions. Are we going to say he took advantage of underprivileged youth who wouldn't typically consent to having sex with him and then forced these women to have abortions? I doubt most would.

Even using your logic, what does that have to do with Chris talking about Jada outside of the context of why Will was really upset? Why refer to her as a bitch?

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Godfrey and his people speaking on it. I thought Dante had an interesting point Tambourine. When I think about it, I think Tambourine was sort of like Martin's Run-Tel-Dat...not really that funny but they did that more for themselves rather than for the audience.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FrDhE81X0A09G1m

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think people were saying that because he was dealing with mental and physical issues and Jada was supposed to be his friend and support

I get that and if she had some kind of history of taking advantage of others I'd agree. I'd even agree that it's possible it could have been about the power dynamic of the relationship. That being said, August was seemingly a willing participant and I don't believe he views himself as a victim.

It's not unusual for romantic relationships to start out as something else. Do we even know exactly when they started a romantic relationship and if he was still dependent at that time? If you meet someone who was an alcoholic and you helped them recover, would you consider yourself a predator for later dating them? Dating patients is considered unethical during treatment for medical professionals. However, and I could be wrong it's not an issue after the person is no longer a patient. Jada only played a nurse or doctor. She was under no obligation not to explore a relationship.

Dating her friends son is wild, but that's a separate issue between her and her son. It's mainly just weird which isn't unusual for their family. But again, he was grown. She didn't take advantage of a minor spending the night for a sleep over.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Ricky Gervais made that GI Jane joke, you think Will would've smacked him?? W.Smith was on some sucker shit. Chris Rock went light on that special.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I respect that. But Chris been going at Jada for years my brother. That whole show, he only attacked black people and black women. He's a white peoples comedian. He let them white comedians say nigga right in front of him and didn't say shit. He fucked with Marlon until he quit stand up. You don't sit in the audience and clown your friend. Marlon was happy Will slapped his ass. What happened was fucked up. I wish it happened behind the scenes. But it's obvious Chris Rock a different kinda brother and Will showed his ass he not about that life. He can joke all he wants but it don't change shit. And if he keep going at Will and run into some of the niggaz Will run with, it will get much worst. He fucking with their money machine.
Another lying mf who didn't watch the show at all. This isn't fake outrage. This is straight up lying.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Another lying mf who didn't watch the show at all. This isn't fake outrage. This is straight up lying.

Fuck you talking about clown? I watched that bullshit. I also watched Marlon's. Get your panties out yo ass and get off Chris Rock dick.