Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm gonna check it out this week.
I hope it's not another case of a flick winning the Oscar, I go check it out, and the shit ends up being mediocre at best.

That's what happened when Parasite won it a few years ago.

You didn't like Parasite?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck you talking about clown? I watched that bullshit. I also watched Marlon's. Get your panties out yo ass and get off Chris Rock dick.

You didn't watch shit. You get your info from gay dudes and hoodrats on Twitter. And you keep posting different bullshit tweets from the same gay dude over and over and over again. You're obsessed with Chris Rock.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You didn't watch shit. You get your info from gay dudes and hoodrats on Twitter. And you keep posting different bullshit tweets from the same gay dude over and over and over again. You're obsessed with Chris Rock.

Come back after you save up the $20 fee and I might continue to school yo broke ass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't and it didn't scream Oscar worthy but most films don't, especially Oscar winners.

But it made me laugh uncontrollably at something that shouldn't have been funny :roflmao:

What you talking about???

Parasite was SUPPOSED to be funny.

And serious and a parable and a metaphor.

I loved that movie and it was cool I got to talk with some Korean friends who broke down so much I missed. And actually knew the director.

Bro we had a damn dinner party super debate about this flick back then.

Like I always say art is subjective that's what makes it great.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you talking about???

Parasite was SUPPOSED to be funny.

And serious and a parable and a metaphor.

I loved that movie and it was cool I got to talk with some Korean friends who broke down so much I missed. And actually knew the director.

Bro we had a damn dinner party super debate about this flick back then.

Like I always say art is subjective that's what makes it great.

I'm not sure of what parts were "Supposed" to be funny but I only laughed at two or three parts.

And only what I was thinking and said to others while watching the movie.

The rich people had pristine art-like living conditions and the other family had poorer and..... living condition.

So when they came around to the rich people's house I'd say "They don't smell the broke"? :lol:

Their living conditions looked smelly and I was jokingly surprised that they didn't smell the broke.

So when he was hiding under the sofa and he smelled the broke I died laughing!

But in the final scene in the middle of all of the killing, he gets too close to one of them and holds his nose because he smells the broke I lost it!

dead-laughing.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not sure of what parts were "Supposed" to be funny but I only laughed at two or three parts.

And only what I was thinking and said to others while watching the movie.

The rich people had pristine art-like living conditions and the other family had poorer and..... living condition.

So when they came around to the rich people's house I'd say "They don't smell the broke"? :lol:

Their living conditions looked smelly and I was jokingly surprised that they didn't smell the broke.

So when he was hiding under the sofa and he smelled the broke I died laughing!

But in the final scene in the middle of all of the killing, he gets too close to one of them and holds his nose because he smells the broke I lost it!

dead-laughing.gif

It was supposed to funny and f*cked up at the same time.

I really liked that movie and I was surprised how many people with very varied tastes all enjoyed it.

Your one of the few I've met who didn't enjoy it.

But I'm also one of the few you didn't LOVE everywhere at once

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was supposed to funny and f*cked up at the same time.

I really liked that movie and I was surprised how many people with very varied tastes all enjoyed it.

Your one of the few I've met who didn't enjoy it.

But I'm also one of the few you didn't LOVE everywhere at once

I knew nothing about the movie, only watched because it won an Oscar and I wanted to see what it was all about.

90% of people liked it on Rotten Tomatoes but I kinda felt like these people

640fc11c585f1032767693.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew nothing about the movie, only watched because it won an Oscar and I wanted to see what it was all about.

90% of people liked it on Rotten Tomatoes but I kinda felt like these people

640fc11c585f1032767693.png

Like I always say everything ain't for everyone

The first review I completely understand overhyped...happens all the time

But the second one?

"Korean movies are typically not good"

This is exactly why don't really care about reviews.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I always say everything ain't for everyone

The first review I completely understand overhyped...happens all the time

But the second one?

"Korean movies are typically not good"

This is exactly why don't really care about reviews.

90% if the reviews on there were good, you not gonna pay attention to those either? :lol:

And I didn't cherry-pick reviews for bad ones, I clicked reviews and those were in the first page.

People like what they like and it's cool with me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
90% if the reviews on there were good, you not gonna pay attention to those either? :lol:

And I didn't cherry-pick reviews for bad ones, I clicked reviews and those were in the first page.

People like what they like and it's cool with me.

How am I getting attacked??!

YOU chose those two and I addressed those 2 specific ones.

What else was I supposed to do?

See you can't identify with the basement type folk no more

You changed.

I can smell it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
A comedian is supposed to make you laugh but not at the expense of someone in the audience.

Like I said I have no problem with what Will Smith did but that's also cause I've done what Will Smith had done when someone got out of pocket with my older sister. The other thing is that my best friend's sister has alopecia from when we were all in high school and I know how hard it was for her.
You can't tell these dumbass wormhole niggas shit. They got about a 2% fov

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A comedian is supposed to make you laugh but not at the expense of someone in the audience.

Like I said I have no problem with what Will Smith did but that's also cause I've done what Will Smith had done when someone got out of pocket with my older sister. The other thing is that my best friend's sister has alopecia from when we were all in high school and I know how hard it was for her.

You can't tell these dumbass wormhole niggas shit. They got about a 2% fov

Pauly Shore Responds to Jimmy Kimmel’s Cruel Oscars Joke About Him: “Human Beings Have Feelings”

Kimmel took swipes at many of the ceremony’s attendees (and the no-shows), from Tom Cruise‘s involvement in Scientology to Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at last year’s event. However, he also mentioned the fact that two Encino Man stars, Fraser and Quan — who took home the Oscars for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor, respectively — were nominated for awards.

“Two actors from Encino Man are nominated for Oscars. What an incredible night this must be for the two of you and what a difficult night it must be for Pauly Shore,” Kimmel quipped during his monologue.

While speaking to Page Six about being the butt of Kimmel’s joke, Shore revealed that it’s “no different” than the way he’s been treated in the past.

“We love to hate people when they’re on top. People wanted to smash me down and they did,” he said. “I was always nice to everyone, always cool, I put my heart into my all my films.”

Speaking on the concept of celebrity, he added, “You’re buying and selling a human being. Human beings have feelings, it’s not like selling real estate.”

according to you then if Pauly smacked shit outta jimmy he'd be well within his right to do that??? its a yes or no??

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pauly Shore Responds to Jimmy Kimmel’s Cruel Oscars Joke About Him: “Human Beings Have Feelings”

Kimmel took swipes at many of the ceremony’s attendees (and the no-shows), from Tom Cruise‘s involvement in Scientology to Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at last year’s event. However, he also mentioned the fact that two Encino Man stars, Fraser and Quan — who took home the Oscars for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor, respectively — were nominated for awards.

“Two actors from Encino Man are nominated for Oscars. What an incredible night this must be for the two of you and what a difficult night it must be for Pauly Shore,” Kimmel quipped during his monologue.

While speaking to Page Six about being the butt of Kimmel’s joke, Shore revealed that it’s “no different” than the way he’s been treated in the past.

“We love to hate people when they’re on top. People wanted to smash me down and they did,” he said. “I was always nice to everyone, always cool, I put my heart into my all my films.”

Speaking on the concept of celebrity, he added, “You’re buying and selling a human being. Human beings have feelings, it’s not like selling real estate.”

according to you then if Pauly smacked shit outta jimmy he'd be well within his right to do that??? its a yes or no??

Ok ok ok ....

Bro stop it. You had a career entirely based on your mom being one of the most powerful women in comedy and your imitation of a sex weasel.

I've heard your stand up Shore.

That horrid unfunny sh*t hurt human feelings for decades

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok ok ok ....

Bro stop it. You had a career entirely based on your mom being one of the most powerful women in comedy and your imitation of a sex weasel.

I've heard your stand up Shore.

That horrid unfunny sh*t hurt human feelings for decades
c'mon homie....what dat got to do with his feelings????

kimmels said a joke.....it hurt his feelings...does kimmel deserve to get bitch smacked and need to KEEP PAULYS NAME OUT HIS MOTHERFUCKIN MOUF??!!?

Its a yes or no question???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
c'mon homie....what dat got to do with his feelings????

kimmels said a joke.....it hurt his feelings...does kimmel deserve to get bitch smacked and need to KEEP PAULYS NAME OUT HIS MOTHERFUCKIN MOUF??!!?

Its a yes or no question???

:lol:

Hey budd-dy I'm messing with Paulie

I'm here for it

So officially from this day forth

I don't want to hear NOTHING from ANY level of comedian

They all soft as sh*t too.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Yes.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liam Neeson calls Jimmy Kimmel Irish jokes at Oscars 'racist' and admits gun violence makes him reconsider violent films

Liam Neeson says Jimmy Kimmel's controversial jokes about Irish people at the Oscars were "being a bit racist".
The US comedian has come under fire over jokes he made about Irish people while hosting the 2023 Academy Awards ceremony last week in front of a record-breaking number of Irish nominees in the crowd.

Neeson, from Co Antrim, was not in attendance at the awards but when asked what he thought, he told The Times: “I heard he was being a bit racist. Jokes about Irish fighting, drinking, and all that. I don’t know what to say.”

Kimmel kicked off the jokes in the opening monologue of the ceremony, saying: "It was some year for diversity and inclusion. We have nominees from every corner of Dublin. Five Irish actors are nominated tonight which means the odds of another fight on stage just went way up."

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

@playahaitian @Darrkman

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Liam Neeson calls Jimmy Kimmel Irish jokes at Oscars 'racist' and admits gun violence makes him reconsider violent films

Liam Neeson says Jimmy Kimmel's controversial jokes about Irish people at the Oscars were "being a bit racist".
The US comedian has come under fire over jokes he made about Irish people while hosting the 2023 Academy Awards ceremony last week in front of a record-breaking number of Irish nominees in the crowd.

Neeson, from Co Antrim, was not in attendance at the awards but when asked what he thought, he told The Times: “I heard he was being a bit racist. Jokes about Irish fighting, drinking, and all that. I don’t know what to say.”

Kimmel kicked off the jokes in the opening monologue of the ceremony, saying: "It was some year for diversity and inclusion. We have nominees from every corner of Dublin. Five Irish actors are nominated tonight which means the odds of another fight on stage just went way up."

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

@playahaitian @Darrkman

Didn't I predict all this exactly?