Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
BREAKING: @HooverPD calling a press conference at 2:30pm tomorrow for an update on the #CarleeRussell case, also new information included in this update.

Among the new details:
-After leaving the Colonnade, police say Carlee went to Target on 280 to buy snack food that wasn't found in her car when they found it on side of 459
-Hoover PD hasn't found any evidence of a toddler walking down the interstate

@Fox6Hardison on Twitter

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
BREAKING: @HooverPD calling a press conference at 2:30pm tomorrow for an update on the #CarleeRussell case, also new information included in this update.

Among the new details:
-After leaving the Colonnade, police say Carlee went to Target on 280 to buy snack food that wasn't found in her car when they found it on side of 459
-Hoover PD hasn't found any evidence of a toddler walking down the interstate

@Fox6Hardison on Twitter

So the pieces on the chess board are starting to be revealed. This is clearly an investigation into Carlee and her associates. Her buying snacks and leaving no trace of them. Says it was premeditated.

I'm sure the cops have more evidence but not saying much. I don't think they really wanted to reveal this info about her buying snacks. It gives Carlee time to make up some lame excuse. Will prob say she ate it and threw the trash out the window.

I also feel the cops want Carlee and her fam to just come clean on what was going on. But they have decided to double down on this abduction story. I'm sure the cops also know they have lawyered up. Which is why they are being careful how they handle it. The minute they officially call bullshit on her. All the Me Too mafia and Protect Black Women at all cost will be out in full force. Instead of realizing the bitch got herself caught up with this charade.

The parents keep saying Carlee has given the cops a statement. And it's basically up to them to find the perp now. The cops are like nah..we need to speak with her again. I have no doubt, that some lawyer is telling Carlee not say anything more. This whole thing about her needing time to heal is bullshit. To avoid speaking to detectives..

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why they keep mentioning the snacks, are they tryin to imply she was high

and had the munchies or some shit....???

I bet the stripper she was mad at, is laughin her ass off right now....

if its bogus, she better check into a mental hospital and say she was

having an episode......or say she took some type of opioid that had

her seeing shit...

Id make a great lawyer... but I have a Powerful Righteous Soul, there is no

inner void that would make being a lawyer possible...

lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
why they keep mentioning the snacks, are they tryin to imply she was high

and had the munchies or some shit....???

I bet the stripper she was mad at, is laughin her ass off right now....

if its bogus, she better check into a mental hospital and say she was

having an episode......or say she took some type of opioid that had

her seeing shit...

Id make a great lawyer... but I have a Powerful Righteous Soul, there is no

inner void that would make being a lawyer possible...

lol

Because there was no trace of the snacks or food she bought at the scene. Which suggest she bought them with the intention of taking them with her after she left her car.

The big question now, is where was she for those 48hrs. We know she didn't camp out in the woods. So she had to have been someplace all that time. She didn't check into a hotel room unless she was with someone. My guess is that she was at someone home and that person is scared as shit right now. Could be a married man who's wife was out of town. Who ever helped her, doesn't want to get caught up in this mess, and trying to lay low. Hell..maybe she was fucking a truck driver and he took her on a turnaround trip.

Females using dumb ho logic. Talking about a black woman would never take her wig off and run off. BULLSHIT! I see bitches walking around Wal-Mart with roller in their hair and pajamas all the time.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because there was no trace of the snacks or food she bought at the scene. Which suggest she bought them with the intention of taking them with her after she left her car.

The big question now, is where was she for those 48hrs. We know she didn't camp out in the woods. So she had to have been someplace all that time. She didn't check into a hotel room unless she was with someone. My guess is that she was at someone home and that person is scared as shit right now. Could be a married who's wife was out of town. Who ever helped her, doesn't want to get caught up in this mess, and trying to lay low. Hell..maybe she was fucking a truck driver and he took her on a turnaround trip.

Females using dumb ho logic. Talking about a black woman would never take her wig off and run off. BULLSHIT! I see bitches walking around Wal-Mart with roller in their hair and pajamas all the time.

Damn that interesting... now what about the phone, first I heard it was left behind with

some ear buds.... then Im hearing something different...

if this turns out to be bullshit, then Ill just be mad that this got more covereage,

then the bruh found in Mississippi, in the woods, with his head chopped off,

AFTER COMING FROM THE POLICE STATION.... and STILL NOBODY arrested...!!!!

I know she is going to try and stretch this as long as she can, and that maybe a bad move because Im sure they are going to charge her with something if she

stays quiet... Im telling you, IF and only IF it was all mindfuckery, she needs to check herself in a trusted mental institution for a couple of days...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

The big question now, is where was she for those 48hrs. We know she didn't camp out in the woods. So she had to have been someplace all that time. She didn't check into a hotel room unless she was with someone. My guess is that she was at someone home and that person is scared as shit right now. Could be a married who's wife was out of town. Who ever helped her, doesn't want to get caught up in this mess, and trying to lay low. Hell..maybe she was fucking a truck driver and he took her on a turnaround trip.

:lol: I don't blame them. Probably was all set to lay up in some pussy for a couple of days. Next thing he knows, he in this mix. This like a BGOL story. Don't even have to be married. Who wants their name to popup in google for fucking eternity because of this goofy bitch?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Any other news story would have had the kidnappers on the front page already.
Yup. That's exactly what I said :smh:

tV7fXr.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
From gathering stuff I read today, waiting on what the police statement says but...

I really feel like she preplanned this, she didn't have some mental breakdown. She planned this to get away and fake all this to be with some dude. She was talking to 3 dudes at the moment, from text messages they saw from her phone. Don't think any were her boyfriend. May of been trying to get him jealous because they broke up a week ago cause he cheated on her with a skripper (allegedly).

She drove slowly along the highway to look for the clearing closest to that street adjacent to the highway to get across to as someone picked her up.

She took the food from the Greek restaurant, had snacks and nail polish she bought at Target, those were all not found on the scene nor woods.

I don't get why she spoke to the brothers wife like that. But kind of explains why she would hang up from 911 and call someone else while you're actively asking for police assistance for a child. It was all premeditated bullshevick.

They said she's faked being abducted before, more than once, but never got to this level, meaning police and search parties and national news. Think the family is used to her antics.

Patiently waiting on this police statement. Want to see if they're going to charge her or what. I've come to the conclusion, she didn't have no breakdown, no mental nothing.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
From gathering stuff I read today, waiting on what the police statement says but...

I really feel like she preplanned this, she didn't have some mental breakdown. She planned this to get away and fake all this to be with some dude. She was talking to 3 dudes at the moment, from text messages they saw from her phone. Don't think any were her boyfriend. May of been trying to get him jealous because they broke up a week ago cause he cheated on her with a skripper (allegedly).

She drove slowly along the highway to look for the clearing closest to that street adjacent to the highway to get across to as someone picked her up.

She took the food from the Greek restaurant, had snacks and nail polish she bought at Target, those were all not found on the scene nor woods.

I don't get why she spoke to the brothers wife like that. But kind of explains why she would hang up from 911 and call someone else while you're actively asking for police assistance for a child. It was all premeditated bullshevick.

They said she's faked being abducted before, more than once, but never got to this level, meaning police and search parties and national news. Think the family is used to her antics.

Patiently waiting on this police statement. Want to see if they're going to charge her or what. I've come to the conclusion, she didn't have no breakdown, no mental nothing.

Haven't heard the she was talking to 3 dudes yet. But it would make some sense. Crazy obsessed females will to the most. To fill the void of a dude they really want to be with and try to make him jealous.

Someone also said that she allegedly told police that the kidnapper painted her finger nails. Which kinda confuses me as to why she would say that. Unless the cops inquired about them. She better not of had perfectly manicured nails after "fighting" for her life.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She's stopped talking to police

Saw this shit coming from a mile away. Especially after the parents interview yesterday. Carlee knows her story has more holes than a crackhead panties.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Haven't heard the she was talking to 3 dudes yet. But it would make some sense. Crazy obsessed females will to the most. To fill the void of a dude they really want to be with and try to make him jealous.

Someone also said that she allegedly told police that the kidnapper painted her finger nails. Which kinda confuses me as to why she would say that. Unless the cops inquired about them. She better not of had perfectly manicured nails after "fighting" for her life.
Only thing I can assume from the nails thing is that they couldn't find the nail polish she bought at Target with the snacks. So maybe someone was being sarcastic because they knew that detail.

Police had over 50 cops searching those woods for any clues. Volunteers were there also, maybe over 100 people searching as well. They already raised money locally to pay for food and water for the volunteers is why many locally are upset there.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Only thing I can assume from the nails thing is that they couldn't find the nail polish she bought at Target with the snacks. So maybe someone was being sarcastic because they knew that detail.

Police had over 50 cops searching those woods for any clues. Volunteers were there also, maybe over 100 people searching as well. They already raised money locally to pay for food and water for the volunteers is why many locally are upset there.
Those phone records are gonna be crucial. They will look and see who she may have called other than 911, mom and sis law right before she disappeared. And what text message conversation she was having. I bet she didn't think that far ahead to have a burner phone.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Those phone records are gonna be crucial. They will look and see who she may have called other than 911, mom and sis law right before she disappeared. And what text message conversation she was having. I bet she didn't think that far ahead to have a burner phone.
What everyone should be watching is how the police can see Ring cameras that you have in your home.

That bothers me.

They have coverage of when she got out of a car then walked up the block then started flailing arms and skipping to the house yelling.

It's similar to what i said on here before how Alexa recorded a murder. Amazon kept saying we do not record audio from the devices and for more than a year, police fought to get audio, when they finally did it, proved Amazon is always listening and did record when a husband murdered his wife.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not just her cell phone call records
But also cell phone GPS location history
And also Apple watch GPS history

The only way her story made sense is if she doubled back after driving past the baby, the first time
That highway was so dark + the speed limit is like 65 mph

No way see saw that kid a half mile up the road, at first glance

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
What everyone should be watching is how the police can see Ring cameras that you have in your home.

That bothers me.

They have coverage of when she got out of a car then walked up the block then started flailing arms and skipping to the house yelling.

It's similar to what i said on here before how Alexa recorded a murder. Amazon kept saying we do not record audio from the devices and for more than a year, police fought to get audio, when they finally did it, proved Amazon is always listening and did record when a husband murdered his wife.
I figured they went and asked neighbors for any video footage?

Wow..not familiar with the Amazon murder situation. I can definitely believe it though. I was talking to a friend about Vlade Divac one day and later that night a Divac Where Are They Now article pops up in my feed. I was like hell no.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

That bothers me.

I read they had ring cam video of her walking home but didn't see the part about her getting out of a car :oops: . The cops should have had that press conference this morning, I'm tired of reading about strippers, people living in the woods, the Red Roof Inn, taziki food and fingernail polish not knowing what's made up or not:mad:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I figured they went and asked neighbors for any video footage?

Wow..not familiar with the Amazon murder situation. I can definitely believe it though. I was talking to a friend about Vlade Divac one day and later that night a Divac Where Are They Now article pops up in my feed. I was like hell no.
:lol::lol:that has happened to me plenty of times and I always say the same thing

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If she bought food at Target
Then the snacks will have a UPC bar scan code
The cops probably searched the trash at the Redroof Inn
Looking for the empty Cheezit bags
So they can match up those empty bags to the ones scanned at Target
This is how cops catch people who commit murders
Sometimes it's the little shit that catches them slippin

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
So they can match up thise empty bags to the ones scanned at Target

Man if they did do that and it was discovered she really was there that would be some of the wildest shit I ever heard and yeah I watch plenty of crime shows and criminals do get caught because of little shit like that .. lol

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man if they did do that and it was discovered she really was there that would be some of the wildest shit I ever heard and yeah I watch plenty of crime shows and criminals do get caught because of little shit like that .. lol

She carefully planned things out
But yet, she was still kind of sloppy
This should be a textbook lesson to everyone else
No matter how careful you are.....
Shit can still go wrong
She probably didn't anticipate the cops being on her ass & examining everything with a fine tooth comb...like she killed the president of the USA

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She carefully planned things out
But yet, she was still kind of sloppy
This should be a textbook lesson to everyone else
No matter how careful you are.....
Shit can still go wrong
She probably didn't anticipate the cops being on her ass & examining everything with a fine tooth comb...like she killed the president of the USA

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

They always overlook something.

Saw an episode of Forensic Files some years ago. Detectives nailed a guy for murder of woman. After collecting his clothes and finding cat hair on his pants leg. He claimed he had never been in her house. Well they matched the DNA from the hair to her house cat. The damn thing had brushed across his leg while he was walking through her house.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They always overlook something.

Saw an episode of Forensic Files some years ago. Detectives nailed a guy for murder of woman. After collecting his clothes and finding cat hair on his pants leg. He claimed he had never been in her house. Well they matched the DNA from the hair to her house cat. The damn thing had brushed across his leg while he was walking through her house.

Cot damn, LOL o_O

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So they can match up those empty bags to the ones scanned at Target
Cops I doubt would go that far to search trash that quick. But I do think there may be some truth to her being at the Red Roof Inn now. Not sure.

Though the dispatcher call to tell police to go there, I saw some online say was not real.