Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
hold up, all this to try and get attention from her ex....all the women and sisters

that go missing, and nobody bats an eye, finally one that gets some attention,

and the whole scenerio goes from being kind hearted woman kidnapped,

to a gatdamn BALLONBOY...

I can see them tryin to work that mental anguish angle, with the got caught stealing from work,

ex boyfriend, blah blah blah..... so basically all those incidents stressed her out so much,

she went full balloon boy on muthafuckas....

well all righty then......

All of those are rumors and unproven theories. Some of it may actually come to light, but much of it prob wont. It's what happens when so little has been revealed. What we do know is more than enough to know something is off though.

The cops have said nothing about being on the lookout for the perps.

She returns home after somehow escaping. But did not ask for help from anyone on her way back.

There doesn't seem to be an urgency by the family. To catch those responsible for holding their daughter captive for 2 days..I understand being happy that she is back and alive. But wouldn't you want the people responsible brought to justice and taking off the streets as soon as possible?

The cops have not indicated much interest in finding this bait baby. Just to give the family time..

The cops are continuing the investigation. Which I believe is on her and any friends or family that may be involved. I get the feeling the shit is gonna hit the fan and this charade is gonna unravel pretty fast.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that's glare from the camera lens. Don't think there's any lights moving like that. Watch the vid multiple times you'll see many lights moving weird, right on the hwy as well. Will see tail lights moving backwards

Look at this 'enhanced' vid and see all the lights moving backwards or downwards?

Ok. Thanks for the clarity.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Damn still nothing but it’s crazy this getting more traction then those migrants on that boat

Yeah..that boat sank back on June 14th and had migrants from places nowhere near the U.S. And involved the coast guard from Greece. Hate to see that many casualties. But to be honest..it's hard to get people in the states to pay attention to stories like that. Hell..most people don't blink an eye when migrants are found dead in diesel trailers transporting people here. Your average white American look down on migrants. And most blacks don't care one way or another.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of those are rumors and unproven theories. Some of it may actually come to light, but much of it prob wont. It's what happens when so little has been revealed. What we do know is more than enough to know something is off though.

The cops have said nothing about being on the lookout for the perps.

She returns home after somehow escaping. But did not ask for help from anyone on her way back.

There doesn't seem to be an urgency by the family. To catch those responsible for holding their daughter captive for 2 days..I understand being happy that she is back and alive. But wouldn't you want the people responsible brought to justice and taking off the streets as soon as possible?

The cops have not indicated much interest in finding this bait baby. Just to give the family time..

The cops are continuing the investigation. Which I believe is on her and any friends or family that may be involved. I get the feeling the shit is gonna hit the fan and this charade is gonna unravel pretty fast.
if that is the case and she was abducted the only thing that makes sense

other than this being a balloon boy incident, is if she was really kidnapped and the

perps got shook, backed out of plan, but told her we will let you live but then threatend

to harm her or loved ones if she said anything.... or the police were actually involved....

its just this story due to the internet being involved is takin more turns then a gatdam

psychological thriller....

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t know the validity of this, just posting it since y’all thirsting for the

caffeine-rush-iced-tea.gif

Fellas.....Ya'll better get some popcorn for this.....

468.gif

So, she's rolling with the Wrong Turn movie series 'splainin:lol: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3:

Watch Wrong Turn | Netflix

F1RmsUuWIAEFpb5

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I been saying this for the last couple of days. Folks ran with the trafficking narrative. There is definitely trafficking that takes place. But not the way some people picture it. Very little chance she was abducted for trafficking. If she was even kidnapped, which I don't thinks she was. White folks got behind them for several reasons. One being the trafficking angle. It gives them another reason to point fingers at people from Mexico.

"Did ruthless sex traffickers use a helpless toddler to "lure" an unsuspecting woman?

Probably not, one anti-trafficking organization says. That's just not how traffickers work."

"But only about 6 percent of the human trafficking victims who've contacted the hotline since 2007 say they were victims of abduction, she said.

Traffickers don't like to abduct their victims for good reason: doing so attracts attention, she said, "which is exactly not the point."

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah..that boat sank back on June 14th and had migrants from places nowhere near the U.S. And involved the coast guard from Greece. Hate to see that many casualties. But to be honest..it's hard to get people in the states to pay attention to stories like that. Hell..most people don't blink an eye when migrants are found dead in diesel trailers transporting people here. Your average white American look down on migrants. And most blacks don't care one way or another.
sadly but very True but people I know tell me all the time how we need to help the people of Ukraine

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Family was on the Today show maintaining an abduction.

Reading the body language and looking at the dad, nothing convinces me here

I see right through this bullshit. So they basically did an exclusive interview with no new details. Other than to let us know that people on social media need to stop saying mean stuff about Carlee. Because it's traumatizing her more. Why the hell is she on social media reading shit about her case??

Because that's where she has to be getting it from. No major news station are throwing out wild theories. Shouldn't she be laying down recovering??

And then bringing out that paper to read that short ass statement..lol. I'm guessing it's suppose to be something prepared by their lawyer. Trying make everything look official. Talking about they can't talk about the case because it's an ongoing investigation.

The cops are definitely investigating, but it's not some elusive perp. They not saying anything because Carlee hasn't given them much to go on. My guess is they don't want to release any information they feel is bullshit. I'm certain they are investigating Carlee and whoever else may be involved. They just not telling the family that.

When have you ever known someone to be assaulted and kidnapped. And the cops are afraid to put out info to get that person off the street. Especially when the victim is the main fucking witness.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Let's not forget that Karate Carlee had to physically fight for her life. And was taken to the hospital and released that same night? No information on where you were being help captive for 2 days? That would be the first thing the cops would ask and look into. No general description of the perp or vehicle. Nothing..

And keep in mind. That all this shit appears to take place within a 10 mile radius of her home.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The truth is nobody ever gave a shit about Carlee, they just wanted to keep checking the freeway for

da-baby-oop.gif
lol,

Nah I disagree, a person caring about a child then being taken advantage off... folks was

lookin out for her and anybody that would hurt a person like that...

but once they started talkin about her boyfriend cheating on her.....

with a stripper... sure opened up a whole new can of surprises bruh...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Family was on the Today show maintaining an abduction.

Reading the body language and looking at the dad, nothing convinces me here

So instead of local press conference like before you decide to do nationally televised show and then basically say nothing:hmm:
Man if I ever go missing the last thing I want is the internet to help. They just gone fuck it up following the wrong clues. Scooby Doo Crew ass niggas. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:hell yeah, anybody can say anything on the internet and people will start spreading it as facts

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So instead of local press conference like before you decide to do nationally televised show and then basically say nothing:hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:hell yeah, anybody can say anything on the internet and people will start spreading it as facts

Shit started with flat earth, then when they really thought people were stupid as fuck they tried

to start a psy op, on some BIRDS ARE NOT REAL SHIT!!!

the crazyness was there were fools actually believing that shit talkin bout birds are not real,

Ok sure they got drones that can mimic birds, so yea, the fuckin 400 plus billions of birds

on this planet, and all them muthafuckas is fake.... Yea you got some real gullible muthafuckas

on this planet...

I mean cant be too surprised, you still got muthafuckas praying to cac messsiah called jesus that lived

2000 years ago, and the letter J wasnt even a thing, not to mention a pale as fuck muthafucka

wandering in the dessert, lookin like a hippie on meth...

Now a Real Holy Knigga Named Yashua\Issa existed two thousand years ago....but thats another story for

another time...