Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those woods dwelling abductors she described are still out there...somewhere...

Wrong Turn Reboot Gets Rated-R for Blood, Violence and F-Bombs

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Family was on the Today show maintaining an abduction.

Reading the body language and looking at the dad, nothing convinces me here

From the youtube comments:

" Someone in the comment section pointed out that the dad is shaking his head, no. It's the part where she asks, do you believe that Carlee had to physically fight for her life and the mom says, oh definitely and the dad is shaking his head, no, in strange, short, rapid, no's "

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think we will hear much more from the family. At least nothing more than what they have already said. I get the feeling they have lawyered up also.

They playing the waiting game now. To see what the cops say after they look over everything. It's kinda weird listening to them. You don't hear them say much of anything, about wanting this man brought to justice for what he did to their daughter. They also don't seem to be too worried about him possibly coming back for her.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Your post reeks of extreme moisture therefore I won't be able to respond in a sensible manner.

Have a nice day.
You got exposed for being an idiot and you make a nonsensical post about me being a female for no reason and has nothing to do with anything to deflect.

Still an idiot.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got exposed for being an idiot and you make a nonsensical post about me being a female for no reason and has nothing to do with anything to deflect.

Still an idiot.

1. Thank you and you do the same.

2. That's very nice of you and I hope that you have a nice day too.

3. Thanks man I really appreciate that!

Those are typical responses when someone wishes that you to have a nice day.

Since you're having issues with healthy communication may I recommend

51kJ5AiqgbL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Because your negativity is truly off-putting and I'm unsure what's gotten you so perturbed?

Also nowhere in my post did I mention or insinuate of you being a female. So I suggest that you quit telling on yourself.

Lastly let's try this again. The last time I tried my words didn't resonate with you so you I'm guessing that you're a picture person so

IdealisticOddballArawana-size_restricted.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
1. Thank you and you do the same.

2. That's very nice of you and I hope that you have a nice day too.

3. Thanks man I really appreciate that!

Those are typical responses when someone wishes that you to have a nice day.

Since you're having issues with healthy communication may I recommend

Because your negativity is truly off-putting and I'm unsure what's gotten you so perturbed?

Also nowhere in my post did I mention or insinuate of you being a female. So I suggest that you quit telling on yourself.

Lastly let's try this again. The last time I tried my words didn't resonate with you so you I'm guessing that you're a picture person so

IdealisticOddballArawana-size_restricted.gif
Your response shows who is the moist one. This nigga posting care bears. Bitch ass nigga

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in the woods huh?cheezits?18 wheeler?orange hair?63g$?boyfriend?Stripper?

How do you steal at nursing school?you were pick pocketing?taking purses?stethoscpes?

I wish them people in the woods would of kicked her ass......attention is a hella of a drug

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in the woods huh?cheezits?18 wheeler?orange hair?63g$?boyfriend?Stripper?

How do you steal at nursing school?you were pick pocketing?taking purses?stethoscpes?

I wish them people in the woods would of kicked her ass......attention is a hella of a drug

Don't forget that they painted her nails.

I have no idea why they chose to mention that but they did! :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your username came from your boyfriend after he saw your panties

patrick-ewing-come.gif

The sooner you realize that your bad jokes and lame insults have no affect on me the better off we'll both be.

Your highly intelligent self should've realized a long time ago that I haven't taken one of your posts seriously but you're struggling to get a serious or negative response out of me.

its-not-going-to-happen-saturday-night-live.gif

200w.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
patrick-ewing-come.gif

The sooner you realize that your bad jokes and lame insults have no affect on me the better off we'll both be.

Your highly intelligent self should've realized a long time ago that I haven't taken one of your posts seriously but you're struggling to get a serious or negative response out of me.

its-not-going-to-happen-saturday-night-live.gif

200w.gif
yet, you keep responding. all the gifs and fake kindness just hide the hurt that you feel. fake bravado. that toughness just isn't inside you. respond again, and show me how much more it hurts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yet, you keep responding. all the gifs and fake kindness just hide the hurt that you feel. fake bravado. that toughness just isn't inside you. respond again, and show me how much more it hurts.

Typical internet talk and don't forget to say that I'm a lonely virgin who lives in my parent's basement.

I'm sure that I could think of better more general internet insults that most use if I tried.

Out of curiosity though, why should I be hurt by anything that you said?

And I'm responding because it's common courtesy to respond to someone when they quote you.

It's obvious that you didn't read my recommendation

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fellas, fellas...I don't understand
If someone happens to catch you slippin
And points out an accidental contradiction
It is what it is
Just gotta take it on the chin & laugh it off
No need for the hostility
At the end of the day, it's all good

:shades::shades::shades:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Typical internet talk and don't forget to say that I'm a lonely virgin who lives in my parent's basement.

I'm sure that I could think of better more general internet insults that most use if I tried.

Out of curiosity though, why should I be hurt by anything that you said?

And I'm responding because it's common courtesy to respond to someone when they quote you.

It's obvious that you didn't read my recommendation

thanks for proving you are hurt. if you weren't, you would just walk away, but it irks you in every sense and it gives me great pleasure to see you resort to your fake bravado and posting pictures and gifs to hide the pain. you are a weak, weak man

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks for proving you are hurt. if you weren't, you would just walk away, but it irks you in every sense and it gives me great pleasure to see you resort to your fake bravado and posting pictures and gifs to hide the pain. you are a weak, weak man

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So if we got by your words, I'm hurt and you're a female.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is what it is

We all understand that but he refuses to acknowledge that and keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into his bullshit and it's actually funny.

But honestly it's sad.

I'm glad that someone else saw it and thank you for acknowledging it.

I'm done with him.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is what it is

I thought it was hilarious when pointed out but the one who slipped is going on a bizaar tirade after strange 'splainin :lol:

It's not that deep