Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
360096270_24068939019371133_221620055325467414_n.jpg
LMBAOOOOOO

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know I've made tons of threads with these CACs doing dumb stuff.

I'll make sure to keep that same energy and make a thread when a CAC does the same thing.

But I agree with most of what you said about law enforcement not taking nothing seriously when it comes to black folks vs them CACS that those KKKOPS like to always look to arrest someone that's black.

Yes, the law has been against black men for centuries and things still hasn't change but the year.

So, I already posted a few things to laugh at this situation and move on.

It was NOT directed at you personally

I mean ALL of us need to that

We gotta keep our foot on these cacs necks.

Cause Emmitt Till ain't EVER EVER STOP

It happened again less than a month ago and I don't remember similar outrage when a WHITE WOMAN LIED TO POLICE ON US AGAIN.

We can't create an environment where we normalize when white woman do it

Because then we can't be surprised when law enforcement and the courts normalize too

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It was NOT directed at you personally

I mean ALL of us need to that

We gotta keep our foot on these cacs necks.

Cause Emmitt Till ain't EVER EVER STOP

It happened again less than a month ago and I don't remember similar outrage when a WHITE WOMAN LIED TO POLICE ON US AGAIN.

We can't create an environment where we normalize when white woman do it

Because then we can't be surprised when law enforcement and the courts normalize too
I totally agree!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That chick was lying and the copncomit d suicide because his girl brokenuo with him and he didn't get a promotion. The pherensics found so many holes in her story eland pharensic evidence that proved she faked it.

Nah forensic evidence proved how much pull stephen pagones had, being that his father was a judge

with DEEP CONNECTIONS... again children of powerful connected Judges do NOT go to jail.

see faggot boy George Zimmerman for reference.....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
RDT-20230721-1155214141433935029180477.webp

Treat as a rumor, but I'm seeing stuff saying she had nudes about to be shared before she went missing and maybe that's what the parents was sending money for and why they went to ATL while she was missing?
Whatever the back story is, seems like nudes are going to drop at some point.

Parents and all been tracked by the FBI.
No attorney helping that, seems like they will be Implicated as well, or at least the moms.
To add to this, reading more on Reddit, this adds to her story saying the kidnappers took pics of her, so if anything is leaked the "kidnappers" did it.

Also parents now deleted both their FB accounts. Dad is some VP of BBVA and in charge of approving loans if that means anything. The boyfriend of Carlee, in the past was caught up in some pyramid scheme by the parents and was fighting them on that I read.

The other rumor I read is authorities have video footage of the sister in law and Carlee hours prior doing a dry run at the scene on the highway.

If that's true then all I can do is smfh...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
To add to this, reading more on Reddit, this adds to her story saying the kidnappers took pics of her, so if anything is leaked the "kidnappers" did it.

Also parents now deleted both their FB accounts. Dad is some VP of BBVA and in charge of approving loans if that means anything. The boyfriend of Carlee, in the past was caught up in some pyramid scheme by the parents and was fighting them on that I read.

The other rumor I read is authorities have video footage of the sister in law and Carlee hours prior doing a dry run at the scene on the highway.

I kinda believe the dry run rumor because when the cops showed up minutes after she got out the car the girl was gone gone so someone had to have been there to pick her up or she had a rental car parked somewhere and that's why she drove 600 yards on the shoulder trying to remember the spot she was supposed to stop at

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

People get caught up into all kinds of shit when the FBI starts digging around. I've seen a lot people get cases put up on them by the feds, when they weren't even the original targets. Hope that family is straight with everything.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I kinda believe the dry run rumor because when the cops showed up minutes after she got out the car the girl was gone gone so someone had to have been there to pick her up or she had a rental car parked somewhere and that's why she drove 600 yards on the shoulder trying to remember the spot she was supposed to stop at

She was definitely pulling to the spot for a reason. Thats the next shoe to fall for this case. Where was she all that time?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
People get caught up into all kinds of shit when the FBI starts digging around. I've seen a lot people get cases put up on them by the feds, when they weren't even the original targets. Hope that family is straight with everything.
And with the federalies, when they have a case, you about guaranteed it's all gonna stick, that's what's messed up.

Them mofo's got a vendetta now for all that manpower used over BS. It's why I pointed out for FBI and Secret Service to join in on hunting her down then to be one big nothingburger, they ain't taking that lightly.

Mom's had some judgement against her for 10k back in 2020 and dad had something in public records as well. These peeps online digging up madd chit. Cray...

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
And with the federalies, when they have a case, you about guaranteed it's all gonna stick, that's what's messed up.

Them mofo's got a vendetta now for all that manpower used over BS. It's why I pointed out for FBI and Secret Service to join in on hunting her down then to be one big nothingburger, they ain't taking that lightly.

Mom's had some judgement against her for 10k back in 2020 and dad had something in public records as well. These peeps online digging up madd chit. Cray...
Didn't know the mom and dad some past issues. And now deleting social media pages after they been riding hard for Carlee. Her selfish act may have the whole damn family in trouble.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a good story, but involving a baby and abduction was where she fucked up. With human trafficking and kidnappings at an all time high, you know it was gonna become federal. No way outta this. Can't even claim temporary insanity or mental illness cause they finding dirty on the parents and the boyfriend too. Cot damn shame. Thought it was a sneaky link scenario, but this rabbit hole gets deeper than that

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Nah forensic evidence proved how much pull stephen pagones had, being that his father was a judge

with DEEP CONNECTIONS... again children of powerful connected Judges do NOT go to jail.

see faggot boy George Zimmerman for reference.....
Nah that lying hoe armittedly fabricated a lie to get out of an ass whooping from her step dad. Then went into hiding Disgust at you going to bat for that lying scumbag hoe.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah that lying hoe armittedly fabricated a lie to get out of an ass whooping from her step dad. Then went into hiding Disgust at you going to bat for that lying scumbag hoe.

I dont know where you get your info from but she NEVER stated that.. and after finding out al sharpton ws

feds... bruh..

obviously you havent researched on who the person is she most accused, who the fuck is going to lie

to their parents about a COP and a well connected cac raping them... and found naked with feces all over

their body.. nah she wasnt faking nothing...

she was going up against a LEGALLY well connected cac.... sometimes you have to use

simple logic to figure things out....

She moved on but Karma did not.... everybody will get what they deserve in the end or even

the next life.. but everybody gettin IT bruh!!

so make sure yo Karma is coming back at you with rewards...

Like mine is... unlike stephen pagones...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was definitely pulling to the spot for a reason. Thats the next shoe to fall for this case. Where was she all that time?

All I know it better not involve being somewhere with some guy or the internet roasting is gonna start up all over again :lol: :hithead:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I dont know where you get your info from but she NEVER stated that.. and after finding out al sharpton ws

feds... bruh..

obviously you havent researched on who the person is she most accused, who the fuck is going to lie

to their parents about a COP and a well connected cac raping them... and found naked with feces all over

their body.. nah she wasnt faking nothing...

she was going up against a LEGALLY well connected cac.... sometimes you have to use

simple logic to figure things out....

She moved on but Karma did not.... everybody will get what they deserve in the end or even

the next life.. but everybody gettin IT bruh!!

so make sure yo Karma is coming back at you with rewards...

Like mine is... unlike stephen pagones...

The 7:13 and the 8minute mark is where her bullshit starts to unravel even her boyfriend admitted it was a hoax. She went into hiding and whenever she was questioned about she refused to talk about it instead of defending herself. You're delusional as usual and I'm not going back and forth with you on this.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The 7:13 and the 8minute mark is where her bullshit starts to unravel even her boyfriend admitted it was a hoax. She went into hiding and whenever she was questioned about she refused to talk about it instead of defending herself. You're delusional as usual and I'm not going back and forth with you on this.

DIdnt I tell you the rapist father was a well connected JUDGE from upstate new york, New York Times..

cmon son!!!

the nyc papers before they even knew the details, they put an underage rape victim on the front page.

the media fuckery of this case started DAY ONE...

we will just have to agree to disagree... like I said, Everybody will get theirs in the end....

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
would have been better off putting her phone and watch in a faraday pouch and take with her. Once the police with the right equipment have your phone they can access it easily
in airplane mode with a burner phone.

you cant scheme on the fly. she was way out her league to outsmart police.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Carlee in Alabama, and that crazy ass Private King running to North Korea. This have been an amazing week for the young black Gen Z community. AKA Sorority isn't to happy about her "Shenanigans"...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Found on Reddit an hour ago:

Quick Update. We shall see what turns out correct…

QUICK UPDATE on the CARLEE RUSSELL CASE if y'all ain't heard yet.

- Her parents are claiming they receiving "death threats" and want the police to not be involved

- All of the Russell's phones have been confiscated by the police via warrant

- Carlee's ex boyfriend have filed a restraining order against her and the family

- While she was "missing" her ex received a text stating "Hope you enjoy finding Carlee body on the side of the road"

- The hotel she was in was reserved 4 days prior with a prepaid card under the name "Shauntelle Bronx"

- Carlee ordered food to the hotel under that name

- The same IP address that she order food from was the same IP address that sent the message to her ex

- An arrest warrant will follow if Carlee don't undergo a 72 hour psych evaluation (which she disagrees)

Well, that's all.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This person was leaking info all along and has been 99% accurate they're saying on Reddit

RDT-20230721-2314527853120801351069906.webp

RDT-20230721-2314562279710568847244397.webp

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
- Her parents are claiming they receiving "death threats" and want the police to not be involved

..so they want to try and handle this themselves.. :rolleyes: