Women's College Basketball 2023-2024 Thread!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SC wasn't even in her final four. I don't get how any top 10 player could spurn Staley. Four years at UConn without Geno, enjoy not winning a collegiate championship:smh:
I’m sure if it was left up to her mom’s she would have gone to USC. Her mom is from SC and played with Dawn in the WNBA.

Honestly she probably didn’t go because of Joyce Edwards
Joyce more of the Aja and Boston clone.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
SC wasn't even in her final four. I don't get how any top 10 player could spurn Staley. Four years at UConn without Geno, enjoy not winning a collegiate championship:smh:

Would she have to sit at Carolina Souf?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What's up with all the girls wearing those heavy ass braids? Don't they know that shit pulls out their hair and fucks up their hairline in the long run?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Most likely yes.

Watkins or the white girl kitts will probably play the 5 next year unless Dawn gets a transfer.

Dawn rarely plays her freshman. Milaysia is an exception though

Which makes sense, if you want to plant instantly

I mean JUJU didn’t go there and she’s a beast

Just think she might’ve been sitting at Carolina Souf

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JuJu would have been starting anywhere she went...

Those Cali roots with Juju are strong...

Yeah and it wouldn’t made sense for JUJU to got to South Carolina with Milaysia coming in.

I’m sure USC was grooming JUJU just like Dawn was grooming Milaysia who could have probably went anywhere and started.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which makes sense, if you want to plant instantly

I mean JUJU didn’t go there and she’s a beast

Just think she might’ve been sitting at Carolina Souf
To be honest most of the girls at USC would be starters at any school they went too. The entire bench is full of girls who could start at most colleges.

JUJU is nice asf, but that’s it on her team so the whole world knows.

At USC, Cardoso gets love, raven is a solid guard, Milaysia ( the fucking bomb and making Hella money off NIL), and Watkins who had 20 rebounds.
I mean the list goes on.

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs can't help themselves...

The reporter works for Outkick...

Right Wing Sports outlet where Witlock works...

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Geno had three players out for the year and made it to the final four and almost beat Iowa :hmm:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cleveland-ohio-head-coach-dawn-staley-of-the-south-carolina-gamecocks-celebrates-after.jpg