Women's College Basketball 2023-2024 Thread!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayne both of my streams are lagging......

This didn't even happen for the Super Bowl

WTF?!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hey MAGA Kim this is how you guard Caitlyn....

200w.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
While following players like Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark I'd some other players would catch my eye and I'd start following them too so coming into this season I knew way more womens college basketball players than men. I haven't watched any mens games this year or in the tournament, hell I can't even name a mens college basketball player

^^^^

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have been determined to get Clark to the Championship game by any means necessary so I was not surprised they made that bullshit illegal screen call. Watch for more biased referee calls against South Carolina. :mad:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She is going to be a serious problem. I know Dawn was trying to recruit her hard, but she chose Uconn

SC wasn't even in her final four. I don't get how any top 10 player could spurn Staley. Four years at UConn without Geno, enjoy not winning a collegiate championship:smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Should have known, they want the ratings for tomorrow

You can make that call on every screen

Shit the Warriors would have never won a single championship if this was they way they called the NBA finals. Draymond drop step blocks people like a damn Left Tackle on every play.

That had to be a betting call :smh: