Women's College Basketball 2023-2024 Thread!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I had a coworker ask me how could soccer get popular in the states. I said you gotta have a rivalry! This Iowa vs LSU has brought out the worst in us, but it made them a SHYT TON of money!!! In America you can never go wrong when you pit whites against blacks! You can start printing money! If Clark and Reese were smart they would take their "rivalry" into the WNBA and get a Celtics/Lakers thing going. And it isn't a rivalry they're just elite competitive athletes, but you can't ignore the numbers they pulled.
Outside the box thinker :thumbsup::thumbsup:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

She came to LSU because she wanted to be a point guard when she's a shooter/scorer at Louisville, she should have just continued playing to her strength instead of changing up, now they're trying to blame Kim Mulkey because Haley tried to be something she wasn't. She should've just stayed at LSU and moved to shooting guard instead of transferring

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She came to LSU because she wanted to be a point guard when she's a shooter/scorer at Louisville, she should have just continued playing to her strength instead of changing up, now they're trying to blame Kim Mulkey because Haley tried to be something she wasn't. She should've just stayed at LSU and moved to shooting guard instead of transferring

And they out here saying we don't follow the women's game!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
And they out here saying we don't follow the women's game!!!

Yep thanks to Reese kinda
While following players like Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark I'd some other players would catch my eye and I'd start following them too so coming into this season I knew way more womens college basketball players than men. I haven't watched any mens games this year or in the tournament, hell I can't even name a mens college basketball player

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I didn't even know that there was a women's college basketball thread on here.

I thought it was strange that it wasn't so I hit "Show ignored content" and bam it's here.

Welp enjoy

fa33601fdd4f58f1413ef750c64cbc7e.gif