Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Americans need jobs."
Duh!
Every politician uses this bullshit line, but are they really even capable of "creating" jobs.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"all Floyd Mayweather does is run?"
You are a moron. Who takes punches just to prove they aren't afraid to take punches? Floyd wil have money and his mind loooooong after the fools who stood and brawled. You don't know boxing spewing that bull Shit. Ali danced all over the damn ring. Sugar Ray??? Camacho? Too many to list. If people say for decades that a fighter always runs, you work on cutting off the ring and catching him dipping and slidinf out. Teddy Atlas just said that 98% of the time he dips and slides to his right. And people STILL can't put hands on him. Stop hating.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"My (relative) fought/died for your right to..(insert bullshit right only white can claim)!"

Your daddy didn't free me or give me any rights. I'm still not a free man. This country would shit on you're dead relative if they came back and were homeless. Wouldn't give two fucks. Keep dying for a country that will let you die in the streets after losing a limb in battle.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The lord gon find a way" when they could just make better choices and realize they did the Shit and not some false deity. "I was shot 5 times in the face....but the Lord saw fit for me to live." Or you had amazing paradmeics and doctors that saved your damn life. Get shot and don't dail 911. Lmao! God like "I hope he don't think I'm gon call!"

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This one ALWAYS makes me want to slap folks... especially older folks in their 40s and 50s....

I'm surprised it hasn't been posted yet....

"For real... for real"

:smh::smh::smh:

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Real Americans

What's wrong with that phrase? That's just love for one's nation. Its called something different in other nations. Only here are u criticized by outsiders and made to feel bad for putting your own needs/interests first.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
race baiter
social justice warrior(SJW)
political correctness
slut-shaming
fat shaming
You're being sensitive
I kinda like Slut shaming.
Top Ten Shat I'm tired of ......

1. Alt-Right (They are just dirty white supremacists)
2. Lit
3. Skinny Jeans
4. Mumble Rap
5. ZOD (bgol only)
6. State's Rights
7. Anything Taylor Swift
8. Officer-involved shooting (it's a masking term for Police Murder)
9. Blue-eyed soul (gentrification of R & B)
10. Tiny Homes (just an excuse for people to live in shacks)
6 and 8 is on point for sure.
LOL at 5.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's wrong with that phrase? That's just love for one's nation. Its called something different in other nations. Only here are u criticized by outsiders and made to feel bad for putting your own needs/interests first.
Only white people say it. And it's always linked to some bullshit like serving in the military, being a cop or dying in the name of this racist ass nation.

Jeanyus

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm tired of EVERY black person alive (except me) saying "they" instead of "their". For instance, "we went to they house". :rolleyes: