Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Eat My Pussy
Slap my Ass
Don't use a condom
Why don't you want to marry me
Where is the child support check
Do we have to go to court again for child support
You missed my son's birthday
You missed my son's graduation
You missed your son's college graduation
You are not my father
These are not your grandchildren
Damn bruh, life that hard

:roflmao2:

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
"Dats where the white people live."

I know someone will trying to hit a lick on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Whenever someone in politics is referring to a timeline of political events: Instead of saying "timeline", they say "tic toc". That shit burns me up. Example: The daily tic toc for the congressman's events is as follows. Man just fuckin say "timeline". Shit!

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Any broad who says "blackboyjoy" around me is liable to get slapped.

Same goes for blackgirlmagic.

In that vein, if you're a woman who says "receipts" when talking about having proof, I'm going to make assumptions about your intelligence.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any broad who says "blackboyjoy" around me is liable to get slapped.

Same goes for blackgirlmagic.

In that vein, if you're a woman who says "receipts" when talking about having proof, I'm going to make assumptions about your intelligence.
Never heard either. Don't think i wanna know.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think these two were said before,but I'm going to say it again "clapback" and "shade"
Almost every fucking day there is a piece with one of those words in it. Hate that shit. Also.

(insert word)- Shaming: Used by folks who want attention but hate criticism.
(insert word)- blaming: Also used by folks who hate criticism.
microaggression: Stop being a bitch.
fake news ::hmm:
nuance(ed):Holy fucking shit is this overused.
make america great again: foh with that bullshit.

I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It takes a village to raise a child...hate that lying ass statement..brah
Truth! I can't stand the neighbor on my left, and don't know who the fuck it on the other side. Don't wanna know em. So when was this time when everybody gave a fuck about everybody? Maybe a true BGOL vet can answer that.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth! I can't stand the neighbor on my left, and don't know who the fuck it on the other side. Don't wanna know em. So when was this time when everybody gave a fuck about everybody? Maybe a true BGOL vet can answer that.

My one neighbor behind me is a retired white couple and he's cool. The next door neighbor is a black couple and they act they're doing a favor by enchanting pleasantries when we cross paths. The wife's mother lives with them and she's cool as hell. We sat out in my yard drinking sangria and talked about our favorite vacations for two hours.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
It takes a village to raise a child...hate that lying ass statement..brah
This statement used to be true. The context of said statement no longer applies. There were literal villages. People no longer have that same sense of community. We are now individuals living in close proximity. Truth be told, I'll probably catch flack for my opinion but, thats one concept "WE" need to re-adopt.

So when was this time when everybody gave a fuck about everybody?
How old are your elders? You've never had any conversations with the old heads in your family? I guess it's really a generational thing.:dunno:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A personal pet peeve of mine is, "It is what it is." But mainly because I mostly hear it at work, and it is basically used as a line to indicate someone has given up on trying to get something changed that needs to be changed.

I get that things are futile sometimes, but this always seems to imply a casual shrug of the shoulders with regard to that realization. Maybe not, but that's how it always feels to me.

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
"We"need to be doing. I don't need to do shit but take care of mine , giving back, pay taxes and keep it moving.

SKATTA

International
International Member
when someone makes a vid and starts by saying its your boy its your gurl..............

such and such DESTROYS.... this other person in a debate...usually bullshit.

telling someone dont be a Hater...

you dig...overstand....

too many black folks blatant use the word N...............