Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Funny side note for the fam' who follow podcasts ... many of the broadcasters are not trained in media/communications ... and often have longer shows (sometimes 1 - 3 plus hours) ... so over time you'll pick up crutch words & phrases that they often overuse. I've noticed this quite a bit over the years ... and it's comical when you're able to fill in the blanks, or predict what saying/expression they're gonna use in the context of a conversation or recap, etc. It's like being an intuitive fly on the wall ... listening in. Gotta love podcasts. They're great.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Funny side note for the fam' who follow podcasts ... many of the broadcasters are not trained in media/communications ... and often have longer shows (sometimes 1 - 3 plus hours) ... so over time you'll pick up crutch words & phrases that they often overuse. I've noticed this quite a bit over the years ... and it's comical when you're able to fill in the blanks, or predict what saying/expression they're gonna use in the context of a conversation or recap, etc. It's like being an intuitive fly on the wall ... listening in. Gotta love podcasts. They're great.
I listen to them more than I watch TV nowadays

Better for my brain I think

Ive got one in the works, a narrative 10 ep arc about 4 people who work together that something extraordinary happens to. High production value type ish. I'm excited about it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I listen to them more than I watch TV nowadays

Better for my brain I think

Ive got one in the works, a narrative 10 ep arc about 4 people who work together that something extraordinary happens to. High production value type ish. I'm excited about it.

Such a great medium & platform for all forms of information and entertainment/storytelling. Huge fan of podcasts too. Definitely keep us posted on the one you've got in the works. Gladly will listen!

:cheers:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Such a great medium & platform for all forms of information and entertainment/storytelling. Huge fan of podcasts too. Definitely keep us posted on the one you've got in the works. Gladly will listen!

:cheers:
No doubt

I'm also working on a film with a chinese production company that I'm really hoping comes to fruition. Should be a big year for House Sam.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At the day of the day
*blank* of the world
Let me sum it up for you
I know your going to hate me for saying this...
With all due respect

Pretty much any word crutches Stephen A Smith has.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
High-level meeting/project/conversation/discussion/_______

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Basically.. No Lie
How people say Capping/or High capping is lying/stuntin.. it’s the opposite

Some people can spend more time saying something that means something else than just saying what they mean. LOL
:eek::eek:

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's part of our heritage
Russian oligarch

It is what it is
sanctions
Noreaster

Fans calling themselves "nations" "CowboyNation" "RedsoxNation" "LakerNation" "RaiderNation"
"Breaking"- Bad...Good...Brown....White...Nice - Im tired of everything Breaking something
How do I say this - and then say what they were gonna say right after