Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have had a bunch of friends and family tell me that I'm completely wrong about this...

but I don't care!

- Stephen A Smith

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
I actually like that one and is about to start using it.:thefinger::lol:

I can respect it. No disrespect and no subliminal shot at you, but that shit sound goofy and a lil gayish. I be smh and laughin at the same time when I hear that shit. To me, it sound like some shit only women should say, and only around other women.

Jeezy was on the breakfast club a lil while back and Angela Yee was like "yeah Jeezy, the girls on your instagram was sayin you was lookin like a snack", my nigga Jeezy swaggered up on some extra shit and said "YEAH, A WHOLE MEAL" I damn near died laughin at that corny, goofy ass shit.

Everybodys different and has their own perspective/preferences or what not, to each his own.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I can respect it. No disrespect and no subliminal shot at you, but that shit sound goofy and a lil gayish. I be smh and laughin at the same time when I hear that shit. To me, it sound like some shit only women should say, and only around other women.

Jeezy was on the breakfast club a lil while back and Angela Yee was like "yeah Jeezy, the girls on your instagram was sayin you was lookin like a snack", my nigga Jeezy swaggered up on some extra shit and said "YEAH, A WHOLE MEAL" I damn near died laughin at that corny, goofy ass shit.

Everybodys different and has their own perspective/preferences or what not, to each his own.

:roflmao::lol::roflmao2: @ everything.

Yea i feel ya to each his own, i see honeyz out and about and on instagram and they be lookin so good that when i heard someone say it awhile back about a chick and i thought it was a perfect term to describe a fine ass honey.

I mean everyone loves snacks and some of these chicks be lookin good enough to eat so....:dunno:....:lol:

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
"woke". it's like tat phrase your parents finally know about and use now. like bling. also " i ain't goin to hold you" i remeber the 1st time my friend said it to me, i was like hold me to what?. but he kept repeating it. i thought to myself that must be the slang out here. then i kept hearing random mfs use it. i hate it. and that shorten the word like peter rosenberg do. " she look repug" or " it wasn't ofish" (official). i fuck . fucking . hate. that . shit.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Patek Phillipe

Migos must have a sponsor deal with them because every song they say this shit 20 times.

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
"Keep that/the same energy"

I came in here just to post this and lo and behold, it's the last thing posted.

Shit is dumb as fuck to me. I think it only works in a handful of situations but for the most part, it gets misused, alot imo.

If you got a issue wit a mofo and you don't see em for a while and you move/ grow past the particular situation mentally/emotionally it makes no sense to "keep that same energy" in fact it's very stupid imo.

Alot of shit in this thread is shameful. Alot of these words and phrases are merely fads that people will only use for so long and then dead em. Humans can be so feeble and fickle and cling onto the stupidest shit just because it's what everybody else is doing.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so-is-you-big-mad-or-little-mad.jpg

^This shit, is fucking annoying as hell!!!!

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically anything I hear to much can make me start to hate it

A special shout out to “per usual”
Oh man that shit right there

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Stand-up comics who refer to THEMSELVES and their immediate peer group(s) as "murderers" and "killers" who "crush" their audiences on a regular basis.