Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Wait so there was a link to order these systems and it got found out by scalpers? And if so why didn't fuckin Gamestop just set these special orders up as reserves instead of a store workaround? :hithead:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wait so there was a link to order these systems and it got found out by scalpers? And if so why didn't fuckin Gamestop just set these special orders up as reserves instead of a store workaround? :hithead:

Depends on your defininition of scalpers. I bet the people who bought them up were just regular people who thought I might as well buy a couple and flip them too.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Depends on your defininition of scalpers. I bet the people who bought them up were just regular people who thought I might as well buy a couple and flip them too.
True. Could have been friends or family yes but it was still a dumb way of doing it. Gamestop has always been about reserves and could have easily set up a system if they really wanted to fight bots by making folks pay off most of the bundle in store as a reservation. Once they have a shipping date you have a week to pay it off or it gets cancelled then they move on to the next person. But if they had any kind of idea of how things work then they wouldn't be in the position that they are in now.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my friends just checked out too. Ant unloading stock before Best Buy's drop tomorrow.

Last edited:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still pending with GameStop
DeyviwX.jpg

giphy.gif