Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man cloud gaming is amazing…. Playing with touch is actually more responsive then I thought. Shit makes your iPhone like a damn switch.

update…

decided to try Amazon Luna on my iPhone with an Xbox controller and the exact same conditions…

couldnt even play 3 minutes of Sonic. Way way way too much lag. It also takes too DAmn long to start any game.

Xbox game pass cloud gaming is the clear winner here

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
update…

decided to try Amazon Luna on my iPhone with an Xbox controller and the exact same conditions…

couldnt even play 3 minutes of Sonic. Way way way too much lag. It also takes too DAmn long to start any game.

Which iPhone do u have? Be honest Lol

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
update…

AWS is very mediocre. M$ have been investing heavily in their infrastructure and it will pay off big. Google saw the writing on the wall and dropped Stadia like a hot potato.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
eBay stopping people from buying the new Halo edition Xbox.

Somebody I know listed one for 1100 and eBay killed the auction after somebody bought it due to the time frame.