Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
sadly yeap.... With this next generation ... I just don't see the need to rush into it. There's nothing ground breaking dropping.
Its no longer about "the game" that makes you buy it. Its more about where do you want to play. No one is going to switch sides like a heel turn and make some exclusive shit for their competition. We know who has what already.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
damn forgot the showcase was yesterday watching now

not impressed with Halo.....343 needs to let somebody else develop that game..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Xbox Series X Showcase Beat PS5... for me

See this guy gets exactly what I've been arguing with the twitter heads about..

While I wish that Xbox showed more WOW games... they clearly have a better long term plan. Eventually I'm going to be able to play my xbox games on my phone and my computer and I want have to pay a separate fee on top of my separate fee to do it... Even games that I wouldn't necessarily like... I'll be able to download and play day 1. And thats huge... Like I played the fuck out of Crackdown 3 and absolutely loved it and I might have ended up skipping it if I had to buy it cause the reviews were horrible.

You don't really have to give a shit about reviews when you don't have to pay anything extra to play a game.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
And she gets it...

That's why it's hard for me to say that I'm completely disappointed at the Showcase...

I'm not going to waste money on any of these games ... Yet I'll be able to own all of these games...

So why bitch..
Right. Like folks love to hate Crackdown 3 but that shit was and still is on Game Pass. So I got my money's worth out of it. As much as I play the Juggernaut edition of State of Decay I need to actually buy that one. Purchased Indivisible because I know that it will eventually leave GP.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man Phantasy Star Online 2 looks amazing... I don't want multiplayer.
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis - Xbox Games Showcase Trailer

CrossfireX - Official Campaign Reveal Trailer

PSO2 has been out in Japan since 2017 and theyre just now bringing it to the U.S..?

Time for Bungie to come correct w/ D2 and stop with the wolf ticket sales...

I assume Hellblade Senua's Saga will be a Series X exclusive since its being done with UE5...

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this guy gets exactly what I've been arguing with the twitter heads about..

While I wish that Xbox showed more WOW games... they clearly have a better long term plan. Eventually I'm going to be able to play my xbox games on my phone and my computer and I want have to pay a separate fee on top of my separate fee to do it... Even games that I wouldn't necessarily like... I'll be able to download and play day 1. And thats huge... Like I played the fuck out of Crackdown 3 and absolutely loved it and I might have ended up skipping it if I had to buy it cause the reviews were horrible.

You don't really have to give a shit about reviews when you don't have to pay anything extra to play a game.
I like it...still not sold on the PS5

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah... they shouldve showed the full video yesterday. Day one cop for the Medium

Marvin Camacho
why the hell didn't they present the game in this spectacular way at the XBOX event?

Sushinotfound

It was in the post show

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Microsoft’s overall strategy with Xbox and the Xbox Series X is clearly different to what Sony is doing with the PlayStation 5. Sony is taking the more traditional route with a next-gen launch, focused on exclusive games for the PS5. Microsoft is investing in content for the long term to market Xbox Game Pass and to try to reach more people than a traditional next-gen console launch will."

"Even more compelling is the manner in which Microsoft is bringing together its biggest technological gambits into one ultra-powerful ecosystem. This fall, subscribers of the Ultimate tier of Game Pass ($14.99/month, with both Xbox and PC games) will gain access to xCloud, Microsoft’s cloud gaming solution. The service will allow folks to stream the entire Game Pass catalog — and eventually, their personal Xbox libraries — onto their smartphones and tablets.

This has always been Microsoft’s ace in the hole when it comes to competing with video game streaming services like Stadia: Google is finding it hard to create Xbox-like buzz around its hardware-agnostic streaming service, while Microsoft already knows how to add Stadia-like features to its already strong gaming ecosystem.

Sony hasn’t managed to build a similar ecosystem with its comparably anemic streaming solution, PlayStation Now. The company does, unquestionably, have the ritzier collection of AAA games. But that just may not be the advantage it was in past generations. Or, to think of it in a more diplomatic manner, the two brands aren’t rivals anymore — at least, not in the way they have been for the past two decades.

With Game Pass at the center of its business model, Microsoft is no longer trying to compete with Sony in the race to publish a couple of massive AAA blockbusters each year. It’s following the Netflix model, maintaining a steady drumbeat of new releases that keep subscribers locked in. Netflix doesn’t produce the best movies, but that doesn’t seem to matter on Friday night when we turn on our TVs and crash onto the couch. The company produces a little bit of everything, so we can count on finding something of interest."

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man trying to talk to Fanboys about how Sony's event did the same thing as Microsofts event.. is like trying to explain to Trump fans why their President has done a Shitty job.
man that's a impossible thing to do lol these sony boys is ALMOST worse the these apple zombies.i didn't like the xbox show all because there was no nexgen looking games and im like dang xbox nothing you showed looked better than the last of us 2 or ghost of tsushima.im saying to myself that xbox will drop something like the last of us and was let down.like i said in the xbox thread since sony has spiderman why can't xbox use their little brains and come out with a superman game or some other super hero game!!! but naw what we get .a lot of nintendo switch looking games..i'm not happy at all.lol i turned into a sony fanboy for a hot minute lol i was like yep sonys show was way better.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Not a big RPG guy so none of that shit moved me. Never got into Halo or Fable. Might try Gears before my Game Pass expires.

Definitely switching to PS5 next gen. I just don't see a reason to jump to the next gen Xbox from One X.

I'm just gonna buy a PS5 and keep my One X for if PSN goes down or Game Pass and XBL end up being free. Or if a good trade in deal comes up, I'll upgrade it then and have both.

As long as I can play the PS4 games I've always wanted to play, PS5 day one is a lock for me.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a big RPG guy so none of that shit moved me. Never got into Halo or Fable. Might try Gears before my Game Pass expires.

Definitely switching to PS5 next gen. I just don't see a reason to jump to the next gen Xbox from One X.

I'm just gonna buy a PS5 and keep my One X for if PSN goes down or Game Pass and XBL end up being free. Or if a good trade in deal comes up, I'll upgrade it then and have both.

As long as I can play the PS4 games I've always wanted to play, PS5 day one is a lock for me.
Interesting...you don't know the price and you seen four games ( Spiderman is a dlc) and ready to switch day one.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Interesting...you don't know the price and you seen four games ( Spiderman is a dlc) and ready to switch day one.

The only games I wanna play on Xbox aren't exclusives.

I haven't had a PlayStation since PS2, there are a lot of PS4 only titles I want to play. They said the majority of PS4 games will play on the PS5. I can load up on those around Cyber Monday.

Worst case scenario, the PS5 is over 500, and in that case, I'll just get a PS4 Pro for half that.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gabe better set all of his social media accounts to private lol.

Last edited: