Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
tenor-9.gif
:dunno:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i didn't like last of us 2 .. i was so glad when that game was over.. it was a boring grind for the most part. ..playing with characters you did give a shit about...and the story sucked.
what?!! the last of us was dope.i didnt like abby but you grow to like her and thats what i like.cause i was like i will not like this at all and slowly but surely i loved playing with abby way better than ellie.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i didn't like last of us 2 .. i was so glad when that game was over.. it was a boring grind for the most part. ..playing with characters you did give a shit about...and the story sucked.

I kind of knew how the story was going to go from the first damn teaser trailer :lol: Ellie talking about how she "going to kill every last one of them" i knew it was going to be some revenge mess

Ashley Johnson another on my "voice actors who can get it" list :lol:

1118full-ashley-johnson.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sony forcing people to upgrade.

They might as well set the price of the PS5 to $600 lol

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Not sure how someone can see Microsoft's controller strategy as a bad thing when they make so many special editions and the elite series. Not to mention the adaptive controller. That would really bite them in the ass to say hey handicapped kids, buy the new shit. Sony does colors and a new gimmick but if that's what you like then do you. Just shut the fuck up about it.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Let him go Diego. Anyone who has issues with this game is just too far gone. :lol::lol::lol:
Yea the only negatives I can give it are that Abby's arms look ridiculous and I don't like the ending since Ellie knew everything the entire game. Still need to finish this damn game. Ghost took over.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yea the only negatives I can give it are that Abby's arms look ridiculous and I don't like the ending since Ellie knew everything the entire game. Still need to finish this damn game. Ghost took over.
Yeah I gotta finish up too. Ghost and Finai Fantasy 7 being played as well.

CBymFV.jpg