Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flight Simulator PC Hands-On: A Generational Leap In Graphical Realism

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Don't kill me.... but Don't Sleep on Grounded.... Man I got sucked in.... and i hate these types of games.

I thought it was a fucking throw away game.. but the single player campaign is nice and it does make you feel like a shrunk down kid. Microsoft might have a surprise hit on their hands.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Don't kill me.... but Don't Sleep on Grounded.... Man I got sucked in.... and i hate these types of games.

I thought it was a fucking throw away game.. but the single player campaign is nice and it does make you feel like a shrunk down kid. Microsoft might have a surprise hit on their hands.
My son wanted to play it but the spiders turned him off. I tried to see if he would like it and its definitely not a game for younger kids. You really have to think outside the box to survive. If I didn't have so many other games to play i would get into it more.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Felt the same about Disintegration..even though it feels like youre playing through the plot of one of those CGI animated cartoons seen in syndication in the 90s :lol:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man we dont care about no dang on battletoads!!see thats what i mean xbox be messing up.we want games like the last of us 2 and god of war and spiderman !!!all these dumb games coming to gamepass whoopie.only 2 i might play the rest needs to go back to the nintendo switch labs lol i swear i lov xbox but hate them at the same time.they just dont get it and if i hear one more thing about this sorry halo i will explode!!!! no one cares about this game like that well i do.the gameplay sucked and it looks like a 360 game remake.nothing next gen and it wont have ray tracing either.i mean this is suppose to be a console seller with no ray tracing.just trash......im more hype to buy the ps5 than this cause it will be no games i play at launch.state of decay 3 is the only game i will get at launch IF its a launch title.that it.lol there trying to hype this game called grounded lol man i played it for like 8 min and hyper deleted it off my xbox one x.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
man we dont care about no dang on battletoads!!see thats what i mean xbox be messing up.we want games like the last of us 2 and god of war and spiderman !!!all these dumb games coming to gamepass whoopie.only 2 i might play the rest needs to go back to the nintendo switch labs lol i swear i lov xbox but hate them at the same time.they just dont get it and if i hear one more thing about this sorry halo i will explode!!!! no one cares about this game like that well i do.the gameplay sucked and it looks like a 360 game remake.nothing next gen and it wont have ray tracing either.i mean this is suppose to be a console seller with no ray tracing.just trash......im more hype to buy the ps5 than this cause it will be no games i play at launch.state of decay 3 is the only game i will get at launch IF its a launch title.that it.lol there trying to hype this game called grounded lol man i played it for like 8 min and hyper deleted it off my xbox one x.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

c37ZCW.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
lol jack you crazy lol i see what you did there lol,
Same exact shit I've been saying about this system for the longest. What good is power without the games. God of War and the Last of Us alone put any Xbox exclusives to shame. Fuck a great online experience and an awesome chat room with cool headphones to talk. I wanna play the best games muthafucka!!!

Ovrkyt.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Same exact shit I've been saying about this system for the longest. What good is power without the games. God of War and the Last of Us alone put any Xbox exclusives to shame. Fuck a great online experience and an awesome chat room with cool headphones to talk. I wanna play the best games muthafucka!!!

Ovrkyt.jpg
damn that's a nice looking woman

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Had ta bring some energy to this thread Boi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Took a break from The Last Of Us II to see what was going on in here. Not much I see. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
i didn't like last of us 2 .. i was so glad when that game was over.. it was a boring grind for the most part. ..playing with characters you did give a shit about...and the story sucked.