Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does the Avengers Game SUCK? - (PS4) Beta Review

Marvel's Avengers Beta Impressions: Jack Of All Avengers, Master Of None

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn harsh
Marvel's Avengers - This is Worse than I Thought [BETA] - First Impressions

Sean Ronchi

I played the beta its anthem all over again

monoespacial

Yup, I think Anthem at least had some really solid ganeplay. This... Not so much

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So from the sound of it this game is gonna be bad. I was thinking about pre-ordering it, but I'll wait for the final review, the game is definitely not a looker. I think Square Enix may want to delay this game to give it a lot more polish.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So from the sound of it this game is gonna be bad. I was thinking about pre-ordering it, but I'll wait for the final review, the game is definitely not a looker. I think Square Enix may want to delay this game to give it a lot more polish.
The Reddit sub have had good things to say. I planned on getting it and even made a thread about the game. After the Spiderman exclusive news I've lost interest. I'll wait and see and buy it when the price drops or game pass will have it later in a couple months.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I wasn't expecting too much from the Avengers game, but I watched a play through of the beta and it looks good to me.

People keep bringing up the repetitiveness of it, but the recent spiderman game had the same issue and it wasn't a problem. That just seems to be the nature of super hero games.

The spiderman news probably turned a lot of people off, but people have been hating on this game since the first trailer for some reason.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I guess I wasn't expecting too much from the Avengers game, but I watched a play through of the beta and it looks good to me.

People keep bringing up the repetitiveness of it, but the recent spiderman game had the same issue and it wasn't a problem. That just seems to be the nature of super hero games.

The spiderman news probably turned a lot of people off, but people have been hating on this game since the first trailer for some reason.
They didn't warn people that it wasn't the MCU. They would have kept expectations down if they had.

publicenemy

Rising Star
Registered
If's Avengers is as horrible as I've read, they probably need to delay/scrap/start all over.........................................

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Microsoft has to change the way that they are marketing the Series X. They aren't allowed to give barely any details and get people hype like Sony. They have to show how it makes your games better and not just talk about it. Losing Halo was a huge blow.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ScrubTheNub

Fans: "We want a Pride mode" EA: Did you say bootleg Mortal Kombat? Got it.

Joshua Fuqua

Tell me why the hell the punches sound like the explosive punches cheat code from GTA?

Sly Killer
so this is what we get instead of a new fight night game

UFC 4 - Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua - Kumite Arena

EA Sports UFC 4 - TYSON FURY VS ANTHONY JOSHUA CPU vs CPU (RAW GAMEPLAY)