Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

tenor.gif

Damn is the game that bad?

I was hype about it when I initially saw the trailer.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Yea they all went hard on that vaping shit. Silence about anything Sony. Kotaku are the only big ones I have seen mention the graphics issues during BC games. They play but look terrible on some Ubisoft ones.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If y’all were gonna sell a series X or PS5 where would u guys sell it at? Obviously not a local sale due to jack boys. Any ideas?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fb market place? Forgot all about that spot. U have any issues with it? Folks not paying, etc
Nope, just a normal FB post.

No issues once I tell them the price because it weeds out.

I got people trying to cash app me money to hold them a system, which I'm not accepting.

I don't want anybodies money until I'm shipping their device.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
So get this....I got a 12 month live subscription back on 10/7/20 and I just decided to give the $1 Game pass trial a go.
I buy it and it get a message saying because I got the 12 month live I'm automatically upgraded to Full Ultimate and my next payment of $14.99 is not until 11/6/2021!!!!!
I get an entire year for $1 dollar!!!!!!

:oops::yes: WOW! I have the series X and this too!

I did 3 years of ultimate game pass for $110 next payment 11/2023

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn is the game that bad?

I was hype about it when I initially saw the trailer.

I was thinking it would be more like red dead 2, where you had a real campaign and a story based multiplayer. However, it's something more in between leaning more towards the multiplayer.

Other than the bridge scene, which is the very beginning, you don't get anything else close to that type of gameplay until the very end. The rest plays exactly like what they showed as multiplayer with some cut scenes sprinkled in.

Once you have all the characters unlocked the story is pretty much over, so it's just repetitive multiplayer beat'em up style game from then on.

The characters start too weak and take a lot of effort to get to the point were they feel right. From what I hear at least, I didn't put in the effort. They tried to explain this away in the story, but it really only made sense for Kamala

There were also performance issues.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, just a normal FB post.

No issues once I tell them the price because it weeds out.

I got people trying to cash app me money to hold them a system, which I'm not accepting.

I don't want anybodies money until I'm shipping their device.
Wait a normal fb post?? Damn. When do u know when to ship? Don’t that set u up for being screwed if u ask for payment as u ship?

publicenemy

Rising Star
Registered
Rhyse was amazing. I got it with the Xbox one launch. That shit is fiya! They are or were working on part 2 but there is some issues with the studio. Amazing game. It’s just too short. Those finishing cinemática are crazy
Ok I'mma hit the campaign and then multiplayer if it's still available.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wait a normal fb post?? Damn. When do u know when to ship? Don’t that set u up for being screwed if u ask for payment as u ship?
I told people I will ship once I receive their cash app.

The people that have purchased from me so far are classmates.

One person got three systems.

I give them the amount for shipping (highway robbery by the way) then wait for the cash app alert before I ship.

I have two PS5s on the way today that are already sold.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told people I will ship once I receive their cash app.

The people that have purchased from me so far are classmates.

One person got three systems.

I give them the amount for shipping (highway robbery by the way) then wait for the cash app alert before I ship.

I have two PS5s on the way today that are already sold.
Ok I see. Selling to people u know eliminated some risk. I’m gonna have to navigate ol eBay. Did it before way back when Wii first dropped but I haven’t fucked with it since