Young Jeezy Files Divorce From Jeannie Mai

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
bish pussy is awful... brah

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

7l6RnE.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't that her co-host, Adrianne Bailon?

It must of been I thought it was the Asian girl,mind you I don't watch the show I just happen to be ear dropping when my ol lady was and heard that little bit.

I'm proud of Jeezy that he's now more business than he is street and he probably always was he just didn't have the means and background for it but he still has to realize he's a black man in America and there's a target on you til the day you die and even after that.....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seen her maybe 5 years later at a bar. She came up to me and said Hey u! I turned around and she was as big as a linebacker. I couldn’t believe it, she look like Tisha Campbell from the Martin days.

She had a tattoo of a fox on her arm. The fox got so big it look like a wolf. Damn I never knew a tattoo could stretch out that big.

Overall what happen was she got a taste of the single life. Went on many dates with men, taking her to restaurants and bars drinking. That alcohol and eating late night pack some mean weight on her.

Not going to lie I was embarrassed cause my boy was like damn you like big girls. Had to show him a pic of her when I use to fuck with her lol

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Seen her maybe 5 years later at a bar. She came up to me and said Hey u! I turned around and she was as big as a linebacker. I couldn’t believe it, she look like Tisha Campbell from the Martin days.

She had a tattoo of a fox on her arm. The fox got so big it look like a wolf. Damn I never knew a tattoo could stretch out that big.

Overall what happen was she got a taste of the single life. Went on many dates with men, taking her to restaurants and bars drinking. That alcohol and eating late night pack some mean weight on her.

Not going to lie I was embarrassed cause my boy was like damn you like big girls. Had to show him a pic of her when I use to fuck with her lol
5 yrs later was she in her late twenties or early thirties?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She never loved him. I can look at couples and know who is in love and who is cool either way. The coldest chick I ever dated lasted 2 years. I could fuck her any time I wanted, but she never asked for dick. Or offer head. I got it if I asked for it. About a year or so I took the blinders off. This bitch ain’t attached to me, I’m just not ugly to her. Big difference. I ran a few tests and knew I needed to bounce. Famous dudes are attracted to bitches who are simply willing to fuck them. That’s who these dumb ass dudes marry or get pregnant.

#message

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did she have a degree?