2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
You bum Bears don't deserve jack shit.

Especially that SOB Herpes @Complex 5.

But since I love the Chi, here you go you ungrateful bastards...

Thegooch

Registered
Thanks for reposting yesterday's news brotha.
Oops, sorry bout that. Looks like y'all bout to f'ree my guy".

Just take the 2nd rounder for Fields and y'all can draft a QB who likes to paint his nails and rather be a Tank Commander.

I think Maye is gonna be a Bear when it's all said and done. Maybe y'all can exploit the Tank Commanders for picks. They like to play nice with you guys so you should be able to make a deal

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Oops, sorry bout that. Looks like y'all bout to f'ree my guy".

Just take the 2nd rounder for Fields and y'all can draft a QB who likes to paint his nails and rather be a Tank Commander.

I think Maye is gonna be a Bear when it's all said and done. Maybe y'all can exploit the Tank Commanders for picks. They like to play nice with you guys so you should be able to make a deal
What are yall fittna do this offseason? Draft, FAs?

Thegooch

Registered
Newest Assistant Running-Backs Coach

428674740_10231842566225672_6626738188014889448_n.jpg
L,O,L She looks like a Care Bear. Y'all did good. LOL!!!

Thegooch

Registered
What are yall fittna do this offseason? Draft, FAs?
Ain't it obvious. We need quality CB's. Finding a no 1 CB is easier said than done. But I wouldn't mind the Lions spending for Jaylen Johnson with the extra cap money..

We are drafting late for a change. So BPA unless it's a QB or RB. The draft is deep but you still have to do your homework. Talent isn't the only thing separating these guy in the league today.

Only thing I hate about this draft are the pass rush prospects. Dallas Turner is the only "stud" in the draft. No doubt there will be hidden gems but you're gonna have to do your homework.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

This dude's take is idiotic. Cherry on top was about still getting rid of Flus:

1... after the GM already had a presser WITH the HC saying he's coming back... and

2... about a week after the HC just had another presser to introduce the new coordinators that he just hired.

"Tell me you don't really watch my team w/o telling me you don't watch my team" :smh:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
This dude's take is idiotic. Cherry on top was about still getting rid of Flus:

1... after the GM already had a presser WITH the HC saying he's coming back... and

2... about a week after the HC just had another presser to introduce the new coordinators that he just hired.

"Tell me you don't really watch my team w/o telling me you don't watch my team" :smh:
I saw it and thought to myself posts like this are why Justin Fields is sick of seeing them