Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
So the illegals are getting prepaid cards in New York. The Democrats just lost New York. How do you justify giving people who are not from here free shit.
Would you have those poor people starve? How can you be so hurt over people getting less than crumbs but not be shouting about the rich taking everything

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Would you have those poor people starve? How can you be so hurt over people getting less than crumbs but not be shouting about the rich taking everything
Those poor people don't belong here. I don't care about people not from this country. There's enough homeless people in this country that we should be concerned about. Lets not even get into the fact that other countries on this planet would shoot people invading its borders.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those poor people don't belong here. I don't care about people not from this country. There's enough homeless people in this country that we should be concerned about. Lets not even get into the fact that other countries on this planet would shoot people invading its borders.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
"

New York was built by immigrants

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
"

New York was built by immigrants
No New York was built by Black people just like every other part of this country. Every square inch of this country, every business, the flag, the music, the literature, the food, almost every invention...... is influenced by if not in fact created by Black people.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No New York was built by Black people just like every other part of this country. Every square inch of this country, every business, the flag, the music, the literature, the food, almost every invention...... is influenced by if not in fact created by Black people.
Theres no such thing as a black immigrant?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the illegals are getting prepaid cards in New York. The Democrats just lost New York. How do you justify giving people who are not from here free shit.
I heard a story about that on the news on Saturday. This video illustrates why Mayor Eric Adams decided to implement this "Pilot Program."

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
The best thing about these threads are the Black Republicans and FBA dummies showing just how stupid and easily manipulated they really are.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best thing about these threads are the Black Republicans and FBA dummies showing just how stupid and easily manipulated they really are.
Its disheartening though because these people live in your community, they influence your kids, they influence our neighborhoods.

We have a large group of people who dont even believe their ancestors were African now. This is as bad as crack was in the 80's. Its that damaging.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Its disheartening though because these people live in your community, they influence your kids, they influence our neighborhoods.

We have a large group of people who dont even believe their ancestors were African now. This is as bad as crack was in the 80's. Its that damaging.

Actually nah. Most of them are the constantly online that don't really interact with real people so they fall down the rabbit hole of this bullshit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall fall for anything

So I’m little bit ignorant about what’s going on with the immigrant situation, but knowing people that work at the social security administration, do people not know we have been cutting checks to immigrants seeking asylum for years? This isn’t new so I’m not sure why it’s being brought as an issue.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We have a large group of people who dont even believe their ancestors were African now. This is as bad as crack was in the 80's. It’s that damaging.
You ain’t going to be able save all negroes. Just focus on teaching your family and friends the truth and keep
It moving.

If you feel compelled to join a group that are in these streets trying to help out youth and people do that as well.

I’ve realized that the rhetoric of a few on this board isn’t the majority. Just remeber the people who are working in the streets with our youth and in the community don’t have time to waste on a message board because while the work is fulfilling it’s tiring as fuck.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll never vote for a party that tried to make the entire country take an experimental drug or lose their job.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch is ugly and stupid. Glad she explained everything, feel better about it now. The 300k crossing the border in December appreciate it.

them democrats trying to make that bougie ass suburban sister as

natural, but its a forced look that she doesnt wear well..

wayward sister is READING FROM A FUCKIN SCRIPT that some democratic

dickhead paid her to read...

democrats are going to be paying their really loyal "negro" pets very very well

the next few months.. but will drop them like hot rocks.... when they realize, all they

are doing is wasting energy..

They said FUCK YOUR REPARATIONS we will just bring in foreigners and have the join the police

force and military,

TO ATTACK YALL since we tooo pussy to fight are own battles...

they always pay people to do it, I wouldnt be surprised if she was married

to a paleface... or getting big money... she dont want to fuck up....

those are the only loyal negro types still stickin with the demoncrat party!!

A VOTE FOR A DEMONCRAT IN 2024 IS a VOTE FOR a DEMON!!!

DONT VOTE FOR DEMONS!!

@Camille

camille KNOWS what Im talkin bout...

Talk to dem kniggas MAYNE..

tell them how you tired of sleepy joe, telling us FUCK YOUR REPARATIONS ...

but telling the gays and their agenda they will be first...

Seeing to it that everybody from illegal border crossers to jews AGAIN!!

get reparations

but fuck the kniggas... we will just buy a few of them.. and get them

to rally the troops,

THAT SHIT IS PLAYED OUT RIGHT CAMILLE???

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
So how much money is spent on food if they get sent back to their own countries? And I seriously doubt people in this country will care about the dietary concerns for muthafuckas who ain't supposed to be here anyway. I guess Joy Reid and you thought that was a win. Its not.

So I'm always amused at corny dudes like you that swear these people are stealing your jobs. But when all the illegals stopped working in Florida you didn't see any American people step up to do the work on farms or roofing homes cause that shit is hard. But since your white Republican heros say it it must be true.