Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Fell asleep after the first viewing....watched again last night. The action and visual saved this movie. Skimming through this thread and I'm not seeing anyone mention all of the comic book movie biting this movie did. So many scenes that were straight pulled from other RECENT movies.
That shit at the beginning with the reward??????

WE JUST WATCHED THOR LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO...LOL

who's running the show over there...lol

7/10

Hawkman looked dope...even though he kinda sucked

Dr Str...I mean Fate...lol

The blatant rip offs were really bad and lazy.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:smh: Fuck all that fanboy nonsense this shit was....

tenor.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel will always be the clear pack leader no matter what DC does. If both DC & Marvel can come together for a crossover why not do it for a major bag?

A crossover wont hurt Marvel at all. Didn't hurt them when they started working with Sony.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I enjoyed the movie. Though the story could have used some major work. Like making some sort of Ancient Connection between Teth-Adam, Dr. Fate, and Hawkman. That would have been a great "bone" for REAL Fans.

The annoying kid was definitely a MAJOR stumbling block for Me. Took the "Adult-ness" out of the film to an extent.

Loved that The JSA was kept to four members with two seasoned members mentoring two younger ones.
Very well portrayed.

Aldis Hodge as Hawkman???
He was AWESOME!!!

I want that Bad-ASS Blazer and Watch...

https://www.vogue.com/article/black-adam-star-aldis-hodge-hawkman-wardrobe-custom-watch

BAD-26738.jpg