Black Spades mobile game on iPhone and Android

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Is there a way to eliminate the diamond all together, but keep the spade? Also an option to eliminate both would be good. I don't usually play that way but I know folks who do. Also thanks for posting that screenshot. I only saw the audio when I went in the options. I didn't realize they scrolled down. I was trying to swipe left and right or click the arrows and it only changed the audio. I see the option for the avatar now as well. Good looking out on having a sista with a afro puff and hoop earrings... :lol:

Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad that helped. I was staying true to Apple design style by not using scroll bars. LOL. I thought about it. but decided against it because it took up too much space for how i wanted it done.

Glad you like the sistas in the game. They were actually created by a sista. :cheers:

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so i downloaded and played. It is a lot of stuff going on all around the screen. the news ticker definitely needs to go away. it's a distraction. timer seems a bit short. good work though. Yeah I was confused by the 2 of diamonds like why is that there with the jokers in as well. other than that cool game.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it does a lot of shit. lol. But on the real it has a lot of instant social sharing stuff built in like facebook connectivity, instant screen shots, twitter integration, push notification and you can even record a whole game and send the video to folks. Once people start using all that shit they will be like. Okaaaay. Heyy.
the video is a good idea if you enable multiplayer with your friends or whatever so you can shit talk them and show others.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
so i downloaded and played. It is a lot of stuff going on all around the screen. the news ticker definitely needs to go away. it's a distraction. timer seems a bit short. good work though. Yeah I was confused by the 2 of diamonds like why is that there with the jokers in as well. other than that cool game.

Thanks for downloading and play. Good points you are making. Let me address a few. All of my betas didn't like the ticker at first until they saw some news that they didn't know. Then they loved it. So, I can feel you on that one. The timer feels short when you first play but once you learn how to use the game it will be good for you and keep you on your toes. That's what i've been told from others. The 2 of diamonds is can be changed to a spade. I'm going to release some videos tomorrow that will explain it all. Keep the feedback coming.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If I download do I get naked pics of Brittany Renner or is that an advertisement?

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
I can't slap the board with my spade when I cut a high card of a lesser suit.

Yall gotta fix that mayne.

And it's got to make a "shwing" sound too.
Man, you know I've thought about it. I had to put this joint out. But there are things like that I want to put in. But what do think so far? Good start?

Creatine Steve

Support BGOL
Registered
FUCK NO! Nigga the computer just got me set on a yard! Had the big joker and played a fuckin 9. Computer holding ♠️ and shit. It bet not ever go to the pen. Come out at the end with nothing BUT spades too. This like video games where it only plays as good as the creators? If so you suck my friend. Nice otherwise tho the game is. Proppers

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2 of diamonds is can be changed to a spade.

I know there's lots of different rules people use but that option only allows the 2 of spades to made be higher than the 2 of diamonds.

Those of us commenting on the 2 of diamonds, more than likely remove both red 2s from the deck and keep the 2 of clubs as a face card. That leaves you with Joker-Joker-2Spades-AceSpades as the highest trump cards.

You have a great app so far, looking forward to seeing your progress :cheers:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I know there's lots of different rules people use but that option only allows the 2 of spades to made be higher than the 2 of diamonds.

Those of us commenting on the 2 of diamonds, more than likely remove both red 2s from the deck and keep the 2 of clubs as a face card. That leaves you with Joker-Joker-2Spades-AceSpades as the highest trump cards.

That might as well have been arabic :confused:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Man, you know I've thought about it. I had to put this joint out. But there are things like that I want to put in. But what do think so far? Good start?
i never play games on my devices.

NEVER.

i kilt my battery on my tablet playing this. lost the first game (learning the ropes) won the rest. good attention bandit.

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice app, my ai partner killing me giving up them books though, i know you need advertising on this for the moment but can they be scaled back a bit

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That might as well have been arabic :confused:

:lol: My bad, I was being lazy.

Alot of us play this way...

Highest card - High (aka Big) Joker
- Low (aka Little) Joker
- 2 of Spades
- Ace of Spades

In the app, it's set up this way by default. The options only allow you to re-arrange the 2 in green but not remove.

Highest card - High (aka Big) Joker
- Low (aka Little) Joker
- 2 of Diamonds
- 2 of Spades

- Ace of Spades

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One more thing, sometimes i go to pull a card and i pull the wrong one b/c of big fingers and causes me to reneg any way to enlarge the cards some kind of way

grnizfrkn

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice game....
Only thing that bothered me was the ads at the bottom of the screen over my cards...

Can you play against other people or get friends to be your partner?

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol: NOTHING stops the BBQ faster then a nigga asking if I want to play spades and I'm like "I'm good, I don't know how" It's like the music stops and everybody turns around like

1435052_o.gif

Don't feel bad. Folks look at me like an alien when I tell 'em that I can't play. Nigga be feelin' all out of sorts. :hmm::lol:

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
FUCK NO! Nigga the computer just got me set on a yard! Had the big joker and played a fuckin 9. Computer holding ♠️ and shit. It bet not ever go to the pen. Come out at the end with nothing BUT spades too. This like video games where it only plays as good as the creators? If so you suck my friend. Nice otherwise tho the game is. Proppers
I love the passions! But i don't play like that! That computer is a temperamental one. You gotta know how to set him or her up to get what you want. You will see. keep playing. :roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
you know this is a loaded question, right? :gun06:

But to make an app on this level the average costs are from 50K to 100K. If you can convince a developer to work with you are partner with you, it will cut your costs some. It took me about 9 months to get this out, but I was working on a few other projects as well. I was trying to do it in 5. :lol: Always plan for "Scope Creep"!

Man you ain't lying, heard one price...(wAs quoted a month ago)we tweaked the idea that shit probably, gonna be doubled or tripled...

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should have more time to look to see how many books you can make and look over your cards

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
One more thing, my cpu partner can't count books. This cat bidding one book then starts cutting hearts off the bat! Dude sandbagging hard ass hell.

Also, I'm undefeated. Last game was 293 to -190 or something. How do I turn up the difficulty?

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor

If I show you the list of rules I have collected from spades players across this country, you would be like DAMN! That one is on that list believe or not. but I wanted to start with a good base that people could play with even if they didn't play that way. I know some spades players can play at any table any where they go as long as they know the rules of that table.

But the goal is to add rule packs based on regions.

Thanks for playing though and this feedback. I listen to it all.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
One more thing, my cpu partner can't count books. This cat bidding one book then starts cutting hearts off the bat! Dude sandbagging hard ass hell.

Also, I'm undefeated. Last game was 293 to -190 or something. How do I turn up the difficulty?
dope! Can't turn it up for now. The cpu decides how it want's to play. But I plan on letting the cpu go blind in future.